Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
LOLZ w/Kaine

But yes. ALliera has retired and named Mia Monroe the new Mandalore, after killin' it at Generis and Borosk and taking the lead on coordination for Roche. Plus a ton of other behind-the-scenes coordination and making things happen.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Alliera Nakamura said:
You do realize if the Republic does go to war with us, we're siding with the SIth Empire, right?

And you guys loose a major asset that was pretty much assured to be on your side after what the sith have been pulling lately.
You do realize that you are invading my asteroid and your objectives require attacking the Republic and gathering intel on them? I am not declaring war on you, you are declaring war on me, and I am telling the consequences. Would you be happy if I decided to raid mandalore while you were fighting the Sith, went to go steal combat data from your bases, and sent my men to go take down your planetary defenses? If I wanted war I would have declared it, but I gave you an option. The fate of the Mandalorian nation rests on your Mand'alor's decisions, not mine, and if you'd prefer to ally yourself with the nation who's Champion went to a bar, tried to kill you the Mand'alor at the time, and caused a schism between your people than I hope you enjoy the prospect of random attacks by Sith that go unpunished by the Empress.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Mia Monroe said:
@[member="Ardak Serifen"]

The fate of Mandalore rests on my shoulders. And I'm pretty damn sure, that is if this comes to war, we can handle ourselves

:)
Then let me be clear to you. I am not declaring war, I am responding to an Act of, and hence Declaration of War you have committed against my people. A citizen of the Republic requires no political or military authority to shoot someone who is trying to take over his planet. If you really want to side with the Sith after ICly the Champion of the Empress went up, wrecked crap at your planet, and then went unpunished, then I have no words on how you would justify your actions.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Verz Horak said:
WE DIDN'T DECLARE WAR BOY. ALLIERA IS NO LONGER MANDALORE. CALM DOWN. WE COME IN PEACE
Let's say Russia invades Alaska, radios in that they're going to take over the state, and has armed ships around the perimeter. Is this an act of war or not? Because that is exactly what you're doing.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
They were discussing joining the Republic in assembly when this entire thing happened. And are under Republic protection. So yes. It is Republic territory.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
No they aren't. That is the point of the thread. Please keep this discussion relevant. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or Ashin, or talk with your new Mandalore.

But this is relevant. Skirmishes are for battles between factions in which no territory is lost or gained. If the Republic is annexing Roche, then they shoud do a Dominion, then the Sith invade.

Rekali the Hutt

R
I would recommend that before further commenting on matters you haven't researched that all Mando's read the objectives stated here:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/4615-flashpoint-roche-ooc/?p=84287

Additional objectives stated here

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/4615-flashpoint-roche-ooc/?p=85367

and finally the third objectives stated here

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/4615-flashpoint-roche-ooc/?p=87502

The Republic has completed or is completing every objective on Nickel One. I think it's more than fair to say we currently hold ownership.

And for those of you who are like "I don't want to read all this crap." It's three posts. You can manage.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Ardak Serifen

Your power in the Senate Chamber is unparalleled..?
Anyways, you're a heck of a war hawk, senator. Lets try a bit of diplomacy, eh? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom