Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Flair Additions and Changes

The following flairs have been added or changed

26486c65de1f7358aa6f78d0124301f9.png

These are the ones which have been edited:
d330fa62aa6250634f03358801bdc3ae.png

These changes are in progress, so not all might be uploaded and synced just yet, but are in the process of being so.

This is not an end or result of any active contests, just an update as we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Cool, some of mine were chosen.
2. Why is the "Echani" a face claim used by a member on the board, and a member of the admin staff no less? I get that it's the most "prominent" Echani character, but what kind of precedent doesn't this set? There are literal Echani, and we just happened to choose the one rank tag based on a writer's prominence over an actual in-universe, unbiased image of the species they represent.

Last edited:
You much less popular Vong but no Draelvasier? D:<

SLIGHTED!

1. It's been like 8 years, and the Yuuzhan Vong are and have always been a strong piece of my heritage in roleplaying (first star wars character), so regardless of their importance at any given time - they get the strongest of bias checkmarks. Sorry bro, I get to have my small little trinkets every once in a while.

2. The slight was 100% intentional and completely focused on you, and no other member, please consider this nightly before bedtime.

3. Keep subbing Bryn'adul stuff, you know I've told you the flair system can handle a lot more and I'm very welcoming of any and all ideas. If the Knights of Ren can make it through, I'm pretty sure a Bryn tag could.

1. Cool, some of mine were chosen.
2. Why is the "Echani" a face claim used by a member on the board, and a member of the admin staff no less? I get that it's the most "prominent" Echani character, but what kind of precedent doesn't this set? There are literal Echani, and we just happened to choose the one rank tag based on a writer's prominence over an actual in-universe, unbiased image of the species they represent.
I love the addition of species flairs, but I also echo Amea Virou Amea Virou 's sentiments about the use of a board PC as the faceclaim. Plus, there's the fact that the faceclaim is also associated with a canonical Corellian human character.

Sorry guys, from the deepest depths of my heart, I really do apologize.

1. The flair will be removed.
2. I know better than to pick fights with the Echani community.
3. I honestly have never cared less about a subject of discussion.
4. I literally just picked it because Malok Malok was out there being a productive member of the community and making flair for a contest and I wanted to spread some love and pick a few of his, so go drop him some love reacts because you just got rid of the only one I picked that he made for the Species Flair Contest.
5. I had no idea that was Daenerys, nor that Srina = Daenerys. Call me old fashioned, but Akala is still my Daenerys. (She's Kwa, not Echani)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom