Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Fixing Up Some Stories

No I'll never give up making bad puns about 'fixing' you can't stop me.

Hello! I have laid out a couple of threads with people to start getting a feel for Connie here and now I'm hunting for more. I'm just still easing in at the moment, trying out things and having no real plan for her aside from maybe exploring her Force Sensitivity at some point. Though it is not a priority at the moment, I don't mind bringing that story up!

She's about to be involved in a cool smuggling plot but that's by the by.

I'm hoping to find some writers who might want to get something going or create a plot together. I'm super flexible and just happy to talk to people, so I'm willing to brainstorm. My Discord handle is on Connie's profile or user-thing (or just here: carpeasy#6407 ) and I'm always down for some chatter. :)

Felix here owns one of the bigger R&D companies in the CIS,

If she's a fixit especially if she has a rep he might want to try and look to hire her on as a partner.

Or they could just get in a bunch of trouble together xD

No comment on my own character's motivations but I'm definitely down for exploring force sensitivity. XD. I'll hit you up on Discord when I get home from work.

Connie Copal Connie Copal
That'd be awesome! I await your discord PM with bated breath.

Connie Copal Connie Copal

As a fellow Corellian and mechanic/tinkerer - definitely down to explore force sensitivity. Have you heard of our lord and savior mechu deru?

Also Kyyrk Kyyrk is amazing def write with him before anyone else :)
I'm definitely down for this too, Allyson seems super cool and I'm not just saying that because I <3 Lara Croft. I would love to discover the sacred texts and tenants of mechu deru sometime.

Felix here owns one of the bigger R&D companies in the CIS,

If she's a fixit especially if she has a rep he might want to try and look to hire her on as a partner.

Or they could just get in a bunch of trouble together xD

I'm happy with making trouble though I'm totally not above having her sell out to a corp. Credits don't make themselves.
Yes hello I like threads.

You like threads? I like threads! Should we thread? We should thread!

(Thank you all for your interest!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom