Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish People and Jedi Oh My!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Define justice, Master Wraith," said Boolon, rising from the console. "But I trust you enough to know that you will see him imprisoned and censured before you see him dead, if at all possible. I will do what I can. By now, the only functional aides and guards in his repertoire will be organics, and I can help against them. So yes, I suppose I am ready. Lead on."

"I would never take a man's life unless he left me no choice. Just because I am a Master at combat doesn't mean I have an easy out to murder anyone, if anything it holds me to a higher standard of protecting life."

With that the GrandMaster led the way out of the droid control center and they made their way to Baylore's main command center.

The darkside of the Force was strong around the Pirate leader, this should be fun.

@[member="Jak Slign"]

Overwhelmed by sheer numbers, the pirates at the sub-station quickly fell. The 73rd was mopping up when suddenly all of the electricity went out in Ahto City. The sun was already setting and long shadows fell over the floating city. This wasn't good, now the city would sink even faster. There was no power to support anything any more. Delila estimated they had roughly an hour before flooding set in and the city reached ocean level.

[color=#ff66000]"Alright, we're breaking off and heading for the other side of the city. You continue on"[/color]

Delila motioned to her troops to get moving. Since they were not at the full capacity of six hundred men, maybe only seventy-five were on this assignment. She broke off everyone into groups of five and had them fan out into the city. Soon shoots could be heard as the soldiers slowly made their way through to each power station to try to bring it back online. Delila herself and a small group were working towards one of the main generators.

Their only problem : the city was now crawling with pirates and it was slow work. Around every corner a new band of enemy could be found, causing their progress to be halted until the threat was eliminated.

"Status on sub-stations?" Delila asked through the comm during a firefight, wanting to know if others had the same resistance.

"Working to get one back now. We're getting fired at frequently, the pirates have taken over this sector as well"

"Just keep slogging ahead. Castillon out..."

Droids foolishly positioned themselves before Ben and A'donari. There movement was slow and undefined by the force unlike the two Jedi. Master and Knight moved through the small battalion of battle droids within the matter of moments. As the last droid fell they continued towards the command center which stood a few hundred feet away.

Before arriving to the building completely A'donari tried the door with the force. The reinforcements kept it from budging. He didn't have time to deal with it in a nice fashion. After allowing the force to swell inside of him he force pushed through the door which crumpled inward making a way for Ben and A'donari to begin taking out the Droid control panel.

Finally stepping into the command center that housed Baylore, a massive voice boomed before the GrandMaster of the Jedi Order.

"Leave now Jedi, and my men won't be forced to kill you. The Republic can simply walk away, or I can activate a device that will destroy all the Kolto nearby, and pollute the water on this planet. How useful will that be for you?"

Darron continued to walk forward, his lightsabers humming at his sides.

"Jedi, you have two options. Leave or die!"

"I choose option three."

As the words left his lips he sprung into action.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Boolon added no bravado nor defiance to Darron's statement, because it wasn't his style and because pirates were converging on him. He put them to sleep one by one as blaster bolts rained in around him. "Sleep, friends, sleep. Dream of pleasant things and redemption. Sleep."

Pirates began to crumple.

Crimson blades met red, and a timer displayed on the large screen behind Baylore. Darron could hear him talking in what seemed to be a typical villain monologue, and the Jedi Master could care less. He was too focused on the multiple opponents on him.

"You will not win this day, Boolon if you can arrest Baylore or continue taking the Dark Jedi done."

Blades crashed once more, and the Vaapad Master got back to work.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
With great reluctance, Boolon stepped over the sleeping bodies of his batch of pirates. They would wake up within minutes, hours or days -- many factors affected that, like force of will, spice addiction, species, frame of mind, degree of rage. The pirate leader raised a gigantic laser-edged axe and roared out the next stanza of his monologue.

Boolon raised his hands, and the supervillain staggered but lunged. The Ithorian blocked with basic Niman.

One...two...

Three.

Soon the number of his opponents were dwindling through subtle blocks, and he simply had to maim or injure most of them. None of them were dead, just unconscious or too wounded to fight. The GrandMaster turned his attention towards Boolon and sprung to help the Ithorian out.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Tension eased in the back of Boolon's mind, defused fear that Darron would kill the men. Their deaths would have distracted him in painful ways. As Darron sprang up beside him, Boolon withdrew, duelling vaguely.

He redoubled his efforts to put the pirate leader to sleep.

@[member="Darron Wraith"]

Darron locked blades with the pirate as Boolon backed away to try and put Baylore to sleep. After a few moments of struggle, it worked and the pirate was down for the count. He deactivated both of his blades as he cuffed the pirate.

"Boolon, will you open a signal to senator @[member="Ardak Serifen"]?"

Rekali the Hutt

R
Ardak let his guard go to work, and was about to follow them before getting a call from the Jedi Grandmaster.

"This is Senator Ardak Serifen. What do you require?" @[member="Darron Wraith"]

"Finally someone does something right, and you" She said pointing casually to the Grandmaster. "How long does it take you to kill a kriffing pirate." She said laughing standing by idly not really doing too much but observing.

Darron smiled at the small girl, and allowed her to poke fun at him as he made sure to secure Baylore.

"Yes Senator, let the Manaan Senate know we have stopped the pirates and their leader has been captured. You can proceed with negotiations."

Rekali the Hutt

R
"Very Well Grandmaster. I will begin immediately." Ardak said and disconnected his line, then connected himself to Manaan's political leader.

"This is Senator Serifen. I am sorry that we cannot speak under better circumstances, but I am assured that the threat has been neutralized. I would like to begin negotiations with the Selkath People in person, as soon as you find an adequate time to do so. I would not wish to pressure your rebuilding efforts."

"Thank you Senator, Darron Wraith out."

The GrandMaster grabbed Baylore and headed to exit the now empty facility following the small girl and Jaxton.

"You will be tried for you crimes now."

The pirate could only grunt in pain as he walked forward.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
"So you got rid of all the work without me?" Jaxton said to @[member="Darron Wraith"] "It seems I'm late again." He shrugged. "Hey Darron, I uh . . . I don't know if I want to train with other masters for a while. You're fine, because I know you can beat me, but I don't know about others. I don't want to hurt anybody. Could I borrow a holocron or two every once in a while? I can't hurt someone who's already dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom