Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish People and Jedi Oh My!

A'donari made his way up the ladder behind Damon and found himself standing on a roof covered in droid ruble in no time. Scanning the area everything seemed to be clear while the man with golden locks who A'donari knew as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order burped before bowing and introducing himself to A'donari and his Padawn.

"Darron, I am Jedi Knight A'donari Cinn, Ben's Padawan, and this is Damon Kurosaki, my Padawan." A'donari stated before wondering weather or not the grand master cared about titles as much as Ben. "We know that there are Dark Jedi working with the Pirates but that is the extent of it unless, and this would not surprise me, Ben knew more on the subject than either of us." he stated speaking of himself and his padawan.

Damon was filled with gitty excitement at the grand master's introduction and followed A'donari's introductions with an awkwardly loud greeting of his own. "IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO MEET YOU JEDI GRAND MASTER DARRON WRAITH!" he abruptly shouted at Darron. Damon quickly realized that he had made a fool of himself and stepped back and bowed his head in reverence to the grand master.

"My apologies grand master. I am humbled to meet and fight alongside you."

The GrandMaster couldn't help but smile at the Padawan, he appreciated his enthusiasm. Especially in such dangerous circumstances, it appeared the other two were well briefed and ready to go. Turning to A'donnari, he bowed to him as well showing his respect to Ben's former pupil. It was one thing to read reports on these men, another entirely to be standing in battle next to them. "Well it looks like the dossiers on you two were both correct, and lacking in some regards. I will see you both commended for your actions thus far in this conflict."

Blue eyes found Ben, and he simply nodded.

The group moved as one, their lightsabers ignited and ready for trouble to strike.

As the two finished cutting down the droids, he felt the pat on the back, and he returned the sentiment as his former Padawan and his new Padawan approached. When the young Padawan shouted at Darron with obvious excitement, Ben had to choke back a laugh. He turned and glanced at Darron, mouth pursed, trying his hardest not to break down, but he quickly caught himself. "The objective is to free the people here of a man named Baylore. He has committed countless atrocities, mass genocide, and he is planning to mine Kolto for his own personal gain. The people of this planet are no longer safe, and we have him cornered, but it isn't going to be easy. He will be surrounded by Dark Jedi. Damon, you will be working alongside the Grandmaster, A'donnari you're with me." Nodding his head, he positioned himself beside Darron.

A'donari listened to the briefing intently before nodding and turning to his Padawn, "You are strong in the force young one and Darron is the strongest of us all so if you do as we have trained you will show him your true potential. Remember if you allow yourself to become consumed by the light side with no fear then you will be guided to knew heights. Keep your wits about you and know that I would't have brought you along had I of not thought you were ready for a mission such as this. I know you will be able to keep up with the greatest Jedi of our ranks and possibly show him a thing or two." A'donari said while using his telepathic abilities to add depth to his words with the force filling the young boys mind with confidence in himself through the light side of the force.

He turned to Darron, "Look after him like he is your own. I care deeply for the young boy."

Without another word he and Ben turned to leave his young padawan and the Grand Master on the roof.

"No worries Knight Cinn, I will watch over your Padawan and protect him with my life if need be. Do the Order proud you two."

Without another word, he motioned for Damon to follow him.

Looking back one last time to Ben, he issued another command before leaving. "I guess you two will shut down the droids, and me and Damon will take down some Dark Jedi?" The GrandMaster left without another word, the Padawan in tow.

Ben nodded and motioned for A'donnari to follow behind him. He opened a door that would lead them deep into the droid command center. He had shut down droids before, they would have to get to the command center and shut them down from there, but it was not going to be an easy route. He could feel that they were going to encounter heavy opposition along the way and he hoped A'donnari was ready. "We are going to the command center of this building. There we will shut down the droids and free up Darron and Damon."

A'donari focused his mind while running next to Ben as they made there way to the command center. He listened to his Master's words before noticing a few droids stationed ahead though the Master and Knight made short work of them without stopping like they had trained hundreds of time before. The two men knew what the other was going to do before the split second decision was made in the others mind.

They continued toward the command center which was not far off in the distance at this point. The jumped from one roof top to another over a drop that seemed to go down for a few hundred feet which reminded A'donari to not become careless with his footing.

With a spinning slash she took out the ankles of the last pirate. The surprise and pain of losing both his feet put him instantly into a state of shock. He would live though. Many were dying right now, but at least one would live to see another day. Yes, a day likely in a cell but another day nonetheless. She looked down the hatch at the open hall and turned off her lightsaber. It was a habit. If the need was not for it to be on then it was off. Just how she was. The hum of a lightsaber could give away a position just as much as footsteps. And even though her position was known it was just how she was. She waved the small group of Jedi and soldiers down into the ship's super structure.

As they walked down she knew it would be a fight for sure. Selena was gifted in the sensing abilities of the Force and as such could tell the Acclimator was riddled with lifeforms. Her primary concern though was with knocking out the ships engines. Once out the ship would slowly sink, removing the pirate base and causing them to flee. Making them easier to apprehend.

Darron and Damon made haste through the corridors, it seemed Baylore had a lot of droids. His positioning of them had been rather poor though, and the strategy with which they were being used was quite poor. Reaching into the Force, the GrandMaster could feel them nearing the Dark Jedi. It was almost as if the Pirate was trying to broadcast his location. From experience there were two types of villians, those lacking in intelligence and those who pretended to be stupid. The latter was the most dangerous kind as they could spring traps at any moment, but the Jedi was definitely getting the read that Baylore was the former. It appeared his money and sheer weight of numbers was his strategy, not actual tactical knowledge.

The pair came to a balcony, and the Master motioned for them to stop.

"Wait a moment, we are about to set a trap."

As the words left his mouth, he used the Force to rip the walkway below them out from under the pirates walking over it. They fell quickly into the ocean far below, injured but not dead.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Damon Kurosaki"]
@[member="Darron Wraith"]

Farther down below, the bridge upon which Boolon was about to set his foot, complete with many pirates to be peacefully subdued, ripped itself free and dumped said pirates into the ocean. Boolon paused at the edge, using telekinesis to slow the falling pirates and further ensure their safety.

The Ithorian gathered his strength and leaped across the gap where the bridge had been. He landed heavily, turned, and looked up, up, up at Darron.

"Greetings Boolon, would you like to assist in disabling the droid command center?"

As the GrandMaster asked the question he leapt from his perch, using the Force to slow his and the Padawn next to him's descent. Taking a moment to look over the two Jedi with him. Darron pointed to each of them, "Boolon meet Damon. Damon meet Boolon, best healer in the Order by far."

With that he made haste down the catwalk where they approached the massive building where Baylore resided.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Boolon inclined his gigantic snail head in a nod. "You're too kind, Grandmaster. I'd be delighted to help you deal with the droid control centre."

Assorted droids clambered onto the catwalk. Frowning, if Ithorians could frown at all, Boolon stretched out to the Force. "They're not alive," he reminded himself, and threw them over the catwalk's edge two and three at a time. "They're not alive, I am not killing."

"No Boo, you are not killing at all."

He felt a pang of guilt for bringing the Ithorian healer/priest along. He was quite useful though, and Darron tried his best to destroy the majority of the droids with his blade or the Force. As they continued their fast-paced trek, he used the Force to rip cameras off of their mounts so as to keep their location as much of a secret as possible. Finally making some head-way, the trio approached a heavy looking door. He was about to pull into the Force when he remembered present company, and gave the Ithorian a quick smile.

"Care to hack this door open my friend? I think we could use some subtlety."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Subtlety? Well, I'm a poor slicer, Grandmaster..." But long fingers danced over the security panel before settling into a specific pattern. "I fought a man once, an old Whiphid, who showed me -- without meaning to -- that the Force and instinct can be used to gain knowledge in subtle ways."

He tapped specific keys, a long combination, entirely by instinct, humming to himself. The door clicked open.

"There."

"You fought Velok too? He froze me for two decades, I repaid him by beating him senseless."

A chuckle escaped his lips as he twirled his sabers in his hands idly for a moment as the Ithorian went to work on the key-pad before him. After his work was finished they walked into the central droid command, and were greeted by more Magna-Guards.

"Are you much of a fighter Boolon? Or should I dispatch of these droids while you get to work on that console?"

The droids slowly approached, their heavy mechanical steps echoing along with their electro-staffs.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"I'm no fighter, Grandmaster. If these were not droids, I would do what I did to Velok."

That was as close as he would come to bragging. Nodding to himself enigmatically, Boolon burbled his way over to the console in question. One MagnaGuard came his way; the rest converged on Darron, obviously the greater threat. Boolong's lightsabre remained at his belt.

"Sleep, friend," he said to the droid, and the verbobrain sparked within its metal skull. It slumped, and Boolon patted it on the shoulder as he shuffled past. He began interacting with the console.

"As you wish."

He noticed the slight bragging in the Ithorians tone as he made his way to console. That was a story for another time, time to work.

With that he fell into Vaapad and initiated the superconducting loop as the droids converged on him. His lightsaber a blur as he was attacked by multiple opponents again.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Left to his own devices, Boolon burbled happily. His long fingers danced over the control panel, guessing passwords by instinct -- a form of meditation. Without violence, without intrusion, he befriended the security system of the droid control mainframe, poor slicer though he was. Once he encountered the proper systems, he began to shut down droids regretfully. Nobody had yet convinced him that droids did not have the potential for some semblance of life, or at least, the inherent value of a mind.

Darron was a blur of motion, for every bit of aggression the droids showed he gave them twice as much. Everyone of their strikes was met with a parry, or another offensive blow from the dual-wielding lightsaber Master. A blur of motion, the Vaapad Master channeled all the aggression around him and unleashed it on them. Soon the massive group of Magna-Guards was nothing more than a smoking pile of debris and wires around him. Arms and legs were splayed everywhere, and walls were destroyed from his use of the Force. It had all happened in a matter of seconds, and as Darron went to dispatch of the last droid it simply fell to it's knees. Boolon had simply shut it down.

"You ready to go take down a Pirate Lord, and bring him to justice?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom