Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fish People and Jedi Oh My!

Rekali the Hutt

R
"Tell your Jedi we are thankful for his assistance. Our engineers have been hard at work restoring the power generator, but Ahto City is rising to the surface now. No formal meeting are necessary, your Jedi Order and loyal soldiers have proven to us the worth of a membership with the Republic." The Selkath said in his fishy language Ardak had spent the past month learning. Ardak smiles and began to contact the Grandmaster @[member="Darron Wraith"] once again.

"Grandmaster this is Senator Serifen. I have spoken with Selkath Officials and your valor has convinced them to join the Republic. Well done good sir."

"Thank you Senator, you humble me with your praise. I will speak with you soon and may the Force be with you."

He sat Baylore down in the transport and made his way to the capital of Manaan.

Darron could only shake his head at the little girls's comment about his hair. He turned to Jaxton and handed him Teferi Efreet's holocron.

"Here you go."

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom