Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Going Major?

Should the First Order Apply for Major Status?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Darth Vyrassu said:
Tread carefully there buddy cuz the Jen'ari Empire will declare war on you for that cuz the Jen'ari Empire is doing the same thing and they are a major faction

Jen'ari Empire is trying to become the Sith Empire
I'm sorry, did you come here to help or to plug your pet faction?

What exactly are you doing here?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Darth Vyrassu said:
Tread carefully there buddy cuz the Jen'ari Empire will declare war on you for that cuz the Jen'ari Empire is doing the same thing and they are a major faction

Jen'ari Empire is trying to become the Sith Empire
Lots of people are trying to do lots of things. The whole idea is that our faction will do it better than the... what was it again? Jen'ari Empire? Right.

giphy.gif

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
I came here to help the first order, that's why I said tread carefully. I know more about the Imperial scene than you guys, i can help, my whole faction can, or you can not take my help and people keep joking about your faction, with my help I can make you guys become a serious Imperial faction

Darth Vyrassu said:
I came here to help the first order, that's why I said tread carefully. I know more about the Imperial scene than you guys, i can help, my whole faction can, or you can not take my help and people keep joking about your faction, with my help I can make you guys become a serious Imperial faction
giphy.gif

Friends don't threaten other friends. I just reviewed the materials on your faction (link in your signature) and must confess it was highly underwhelming. But perhaps you have other talents that have yet to reveal themselves... who can say?

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
Have an admin message me I'll explain how I can help cuz I have ways to make sure the first order is taken very seriously. If you don't want my help them my faction will leave you alone and not help you against OS and primevil

Darth Vyrassu said:
Have an admin message me I'll explain how I can help cuz I have ways to make sure the first order is taken very seriously. If you don't want my help them my faction will leave you alone and not help you against OS and primevil

>creeps into thread
>is not actually a faction member, yet assumes his opinion matters/is welcome
>offers to "help", instead just spends time debasing faction's reputation while plugging his own faction
>assumes that being a Major Faction owner for 2 days makes him an authority on all things Imperial across the board

Could just be me, but I think your cross-factional diplomacy skills might need a little work bro. You're not exactly doing much to endear yourself to us.

If you're really here to help, then let's hear your grand plan.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
OCC: That is enough baiting and flaming guys. Please keep all comments civil and respectful here. If you are not an active member of this faction, then please refrain from posting to this topic.

Sibar Laval

S
Oh boy.....let's not become enemy's OOC and IC as well. We don't want to end up like the Republic and OS now do we?

Darth Vyrassu said:
I also vote no, as alot of people are not taking you guys seriously due to episode 7 not being out yet and you guys made this faction.
Care to show us some evidence?

[member="Aram Kalast"]
Also, I voted no.

I admit I haven't been as active with this faction as I hoped I would be, but the call for advice and feedback has been made. You guys are suggesting to make a faction go major just before the big holidays come around, when people will be less active and will be spending time with their families rather than writing imaginary characters on the internet. And since activity will be a worry, you ladies and gents will have galactic powers to deal with, namely the One Sith and their Force-using cronies.

I would love to see someone fill that Imperial faction niche, but now is not the time for this to happen. Grow your strength in the shadows. Do backdoor dealings with the Hutts or something, begin developing new weapons and amassing larger armies and fleets - do whatever. I just think we should wait a bit, develop our whole storyline, and then go major when we've a solid foundation.

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
I don't look for two days and everybody looses their minds...

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] if you have something constructive that isn't based on flaming the First Order's members who have all worked extremely hard on creating this faction then yes please PM it my way as the Faction Owner. You do not need me to open the conversation, just send it to me rather than telling others they can't hear it. At the end of the day, if it comes down to our members getting pushed around then I'm going to stand by our members.

[member="Hans Vaiden"] Thank you for that insight, I was hoping you would be able to put in an opinion as your experience is very much treasured around here. I'm in agreeance that this is the wrong time to do it and that several smaller dealings would be a good place to start. In fact I really want to push our techno union communication and open up some dealings with the Hutts.

Aram Kalast said:

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] if you have something constructive that isn't based on flaming the First Order's members who have all worked extremely hard on creating this faction then yes please PM it my way as the Faction Owner. You do not need me to open the conversation, just send it to me rather than telling others they can't hear it. At the end of the day, if it comes down to our members getting pushed around then I'm going to stand by our members.

[member="Hans Vaiden"] Thank you for that insight, I was hoping you would be able to put in an opinion as your experience is very much treasured around here. I'm in agreeance that this is the wrong time to do it and that several smaller dealings would be a good place to start. In fact I really want to push our techno union communication and open up some dealings with the Hutts.
The second notion is a wise idea, and a great plot point from which to make a major faction debut possible. Anything involving a corporate entity has many interesting story ideas from which to draw : espionage and market manipulation mainly ,but certainly a lot of other things. I look forward to this.

Aram Kalast said:

It's always been my hope that we make our debut as a major faction (and we will) in a way that is really organic. There's nothing worse than some upstart plopping themselves down on the map and becoming a major galactic player by way of game rules, when in reality no one has ever heard of them. I like to see the First Order as the potential grown-up in the room at SWRP, with our heads on straight and a patience and vision that lets us build something really exciting and fun and feels natural, not forced. I think we can do that; you have already done a great job in bringing everyone in and letting us all feel some ownership of the group, which is a great place to start and will take us good places (I think).

[member="Aram Kalast"], Glorious Leader

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'm completely in the same boat.
I'll make an admittance;
I felt lost with the First Order recently, it started to stagnate and ideas weren't being received or given. However I realised it wasn't about me, it was about all of us and that is why I really wanted to push the open faction in terms of direction.

We've been given a great opportunity here in the form of Eriadu, we've got the chance to show the board what we can do in terms of story as we go from a faction that has nothing but some ships to hopefully a larger and more established power.

Yes we have competition, mostly in the form of the Imperium but I embrace it, we all should. We can both play a particular style of Empire, much like the Sith play their own style of Empire. People will look for what they want to play. If they choose us then hurray, if not then all the best to them.

Now, let us get role-plays formed and rolling, we have a galaxy to explore.

Silas

The Force is a Cancer upon the Galaxy
[member="Aram Kalast"]
I vote no, despite or some reason not being able to vote. We need more military might so that other factions won't attack us right off the bat. We should do a few more ship threads so that we can have a semi-powerful fleet as to deal with small major factions.

As for the army aspect, I was planning upon making a company which specializes in cloning *Hint* *Hint* If you know what I mean. Over time, with the help of the faction, I could eventually be able to create clones as to give the First Order, though they will be expensive as making soldiers isn't cheap.

I voted yes, it doesnt matter if they take your seriously or if the movie isnt out yet.

if you can make it, do it. When new members come, they will see the First Order is a major faction, they will flock to joint to be Rens and those...Stormtroopers >.> The only thing Im not sure I like yet.

You have dedicated members, you have the numbers, and you certainly have the popularity coming up.

A few threads wouldnt hurt, but...as it stands, you could, and should.

[member="Jade Ren"]

There are certain benefits to staying a minor faction for the time being. Going major, while opening the door to a host of privileges, also paints a giant target on our heads. We then become susceptible to invasion, which, if we are not prepared to deal with, will result in the faction's early demise before we even begin. We need to be sure that we have the manpower and the drive to adequately defend ourselves, as well as expand and attack, before we go major.

The time isn't far off. Activity is looking up across the board and the First Order's popularity only continues to grow. The new movie coming out will only further cement us. Have no fear, our time will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom