Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Going Major?

Should the First Order Apply for Major Status?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
[member="Jade Ren"]

Right before activity will die off for the Christmas season!? No offense but that's terrible timing from an OOC perspective.

We need to be minor and build our life before getting pulled into invasions. Also working with other minor imperial factions wanting the same thing so there is one faction and not 3 to divide attention and interest.

December 18th is also the release of the movie, activity will spike just before the holidays. The First Order, in my opinion, is not an imperial faction.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Jade Ren"]

And the thread asked for an opinion! The beauty of this faction is Aram wants member participation in story and dircetion. The major thrust is scouting new worlds for a base of operations. Dosuun is currently being looked at. Jade, I am sure you could grab anyone of the troopers to take with you and scout another world as well. All the options we can get for a good story!

[member="Carten Flaa"]

Roger that, I can do that. I'll post up something, I have an idea that will bring us back a ship as well. A nice ship.

[member="Greifen Ren"]

I understand that, but I mean like, it doesnt feel like THE Imperial Empire ya know? It feels like something new, and different, something awesome!

I tell you...people are going to FLOCK here after seeing 'TFA' - it's the Empire for the new generation and the template for everything after 'ROTJ'.

Amazing Faction on screen and so much potential - this is our time to shine now.

:)

[member="Kyle Amedis"]

The problem is Aram went on LOA because of the film... and if we are honest, the other Admins are not pushing story or getting threads out there... The only ones that have come up from them are leadership only threads.................

We have to have involved admins if we are going to go major and survive on this board. I agree there is a lot hype building, but until we have a solid direction we are stuck in a holding pattern.

Kyle... maybe get a campaign together here... there are some newbies looking for a thread to get into. That will help us catch new writers. We need active thread out there which are newer. I will be getting a Ren one up shortly (I keep saying that, but today is the day)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Kyle Amedis"] Lets do something that can both be advantageous for ground and air… Show how we are a lean, mean, fighting machine Imperial style.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Daska Tess"]

FIGHTING MACHINE?!? I have a development thread I need to do for the AT-HO and maybe it could be apart of this thread.

[member="Jaron Lesan"], Then get it done, then lets finish our thread! lol.

It's good man. I understand and it's perfectly fine. I knew that I joined at a bad time (not really but you get my point) where everybody would be worried about family and the new movie, than the site for a bit. So it's all good.

[member="Jaron Lesan"] Happy to get something new out for any newbies, for sure. Now is the best time than any to push the FO.

[member="Daska Tess"] I'm up for that with you - any ideas you want to incorporate? How about a Dominion, for air forces and ground working together?

From an outside perspective, the faction is getting close.

We're toeing the line of being ready for major, but there are a few hurdles to overcome. My suggestions are simple:

1.) Add [member="Jaron Lesan"] to the staff team.

2.) See #1

3.) Develop a tangible, NPC enemy to wage war against. This will help our ability to build stories both as a minor and major faction. With an NPC enemy, we can build dominions, we can build faction threads, we can have all the development.

4.) Recruitment Drive. We want to survive on the map, were going to need some new blood.

5.) IC Bad Guys/OOC Good Guys. For some reason we have some haters. That's going to come with any amount of success. However, I think it would do us good to rub elbows with the other major faction owners. Not in a "kiss ass" way, mind you, but rather an "establishing rapport" kind of deal. Life becomes a lot easier when your fellow factions aren't out to slit your throat from an OOC perspective.

(PS, If anything sounds redundant, apologies, read the first page and then posted.)

Ricochet

R
I want to do a story that is a mini-series of threads in the style of Stackpole's X-Wing books and Shadows of the Empire, with Galactic Alliance. I mean like straight up have threads be named Episode I, Episode II, Episode III.

I have a general plot idea and each episode focuses on a certain aspect of the First Order - i.e. Navy/Fighter Pilots; FO Army; Knights of the Ren. But any group can join any of the threads.

I did this long ago with Hauntruss with the Lords of Shadows Mini-Series.

[member="Belis Ren"] [member="Aram Kalast"] [member="Daska Tess"] [member="Kyle Amedis"] [member="Jaron Lesan"]

I want to coordinate with the other admins and make it fit with plots on Dossun.

Mini-Series Concept:

It will literally run like SW OT. With a self-contained story that pits GA/TJO/Pub and FO characters in a concise and managed story - that will also help with our faction development. I'll have the full premise later; but generally its three threads that tell the story of how we find the whereabouts and location of the old Galactic Empire moon base that we later turn into Imperator One. (It also doubles as the base's development thread ;) )

STAR WARS
CHAOS RP MINISTORY
NEMESIS WAR
While the war for the core rages on the sinister First Order
has risen in the Outer Rim south of Endor spreading
their shadowy influence across the rim worlds around Dossun.
Spurred on by their dark Supreme Leader Sieger Ren and
their brutal Supreme Commander [member="Aram Kalast"] the First Order
prepares to unleash a deeper surge of insurrections under
the mysterious auspices of Operation Nemesis.
EPISODE I - THE LEVIATHANS REACH
[Naval Clash Thread]
Commanded by Rear-Admiral Kilken and Captain Krakengard, the First Order Navy is tasked with searching the Silken Asteroid Belt for the location of the ruins of an old Imperial Military Facility code named Dark Island.
Led by the ace TIE Squadron Kalast's Sabers, [member="Daska Tess"] and her starfighters search the asteroids. Meanwhile the Galactic Alliance Fleet is also present in the asteroid belt as they conduct their own reconnaissance. The scene is set for a titanic naval clash.
EPISODE II - THE FIST OF KALAST
[Ren/Army Ground Battle Thread]
...TBA...
EPISODE III - SHADOWS OF THE FIRST ORDER
[All Hands Finale Thread]
...TBA...

[member="Darth Metus"]

Yes we need to have a good OOC relationship with the others. I've even advocated for planned invasions where the outcome is already decided and we thread the story. We take hits, they take hits, and factions write a story together.

My call is reach out to the Galactic Alliance. Coren Starchaser has only ever been welcoming and I have huge respect for their faction Admins and team.

[member="Ricochet"] that idea is boss. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
I love the idea of an Episode based series of role-plays each with villains, heroes and general awesome story telling. Reach out to the GA, make it happen! Why not use the proposed Resistance NPC faction at first in a lead up to the GA? Or have them as a result from a battle with the GA to start?

From the look of the Empire, I see that we are more neutral in grounds of politics, but dark sided in the force. *Sith tags and Dark Jedi Tags* However, I do see that the Galactic alliance have a few Dark Jedi, and Grey Jedi/Force users. So it shouldn't be all to hard. The hard part will be trying to convince the Jedi and the old Republic people to join in with them due to a mutual enemy, or cause.

*considering [member="Darth Metus"] is here, even more so because you may have standing bounties with the Galactic Republic, Which the GA and the Pubs are working together quite well as far as I know. This makes the GA choose between who to work with, unless we can also get on good terms with the Galactic Republic, to be neutral, or even in a good status with them. So the GA wont feel like they will have to choose between us and them.

I just see this coming up if we make some questionable decisions against others in the battlefield. "Actions speak louder than words."

Ricochet

R
[member="Belis Ren"] [member="Jaron Lesan"]

I think I can incorporate the two. If it is alright I will later post this idea in OOC. I shall await the other admin's feedback - I want this to jel with the Faction's general plot progress. Which btw I think we need to consolidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom