Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public First Move on the Chess Board

"The pleasure is all mine, Commander Fynch," I respond, taking not of his words of advice that he had left me with. There are plenty of people with different views of the Galaxy, and of every event. Where I stood on certain matters I was still trying to figure out for myself. I was green in these endeavors and yet I hope that my confidence hid it well enough. Afterall, I do not want others to believe me to be too uninformed so as to be a waste of their time.

I am happy with how my event is going thus far. People are conversing and enjoying themselves. The music is light and not overpowering. The food is satisfying and the drinks are popular. I know that my parents will be pleased, as will the rest of the board of directors for NCBC.

At once I catch sight of one of what I think are Yuuzhan Vong looking at me. Within moments the rest are looking at me too. I quicken the speed of my fan, take a deep breath and then begin my approach. I am glad to see others around them too. It means that I will not be left alone with them.

I bury my thoughts and fears deep inside while I play my part as the gracious host as I draw near to the small group. My staff keep close, ever watchful for any signals that I may give them. "Thank you all for coming to my gathering. I am Linn Terallo, the representative for New Cov as well as the New Cov Biomolecule Company. If there is anything that you need or if you have any questions, I am happy to be of assistance."

Tag: The Fynch The Fynch Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

Temerant's eyes narrowed slightly as the alien approached - not so much in a display of hostility as an act of inspection, looking for signs of body modification. The enhanced hearing was not a part of regular Yuuzhan Vong biology: he surmised, the graft had to be internal. That was... fairly advanced, considering what he knew of the species.

And he knew a fair bit.

His Master, obsessed as he was with 'prey', had been enamoured with them. Not for their extraordinary capabilities and naturally agressive tendencies, but for the challenges these provided. And Temerant's instruction had made him intimately acquainted with the species... Though he'd never had a chance to interact with one in a social setting. Certainly not one as fancy.

He quirked a brow at the motion of Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz 's mouth as he finished speaking. Was he... attempting to smile?

Remarkable.

At first he had suspected him to be part of the intendant caste, given what appeared to be some measure of diplomatic acumen and his semi-successful attempt at reproducing a grin... but then he took note of his right hand. He was no intendant. All-in-all, he counted three observable grafts on top of whatever was modulating his hearing... but who knew what else he had under his sleeve. Or skin. Or over it.

"You must've had an unusual upbringing yourself, Master Kwaartz," he observed, the pleasantry hardly concealing the implied social commentary on his kind. "Tell me, do you ask the beings whose organs you integrate into your phisiology if they're amenable?" he posed then. Something of a challenge, some might say, as Temerant, or Dahln, as it were, gave him some insight on his own knowledge of the species. A somewhat compromising move, certainly, but the hordes had killed trillions: the quirks of their species was not exactly a deeply buried secret, should one care to look.

His attention was swiftly ripped by Liin Terallo Liin Terallo as Tsungtiin's maneuver had the desired effect.

"I am sure we're all quite aware of who you are, Miss Terallo," the man noted. "Allow me to introduce you," he added, clearly having taken note of the redhead's suggestion. "This marvel of a woman at my side is one Mya Jesel Mya Jesel ," he explained as he gestured to the firebrand, forcing himself not to roll his own eyes at his persona's pedantic ways. "And our new friend here is Tsungtiin Kwaartz. He has exceptional hearing, which I'm sure is but one of his many talents."

Last edited:
Liin Terallo Liin Terallo Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz The Fynch The Fynch

"Surprising, yes," Mya replied, looking at the newest approaching individual. One of the Yuzhan Vong. "The last time I met any representatives from the Vong, they had been conquering and terraforming the Core in close partnership with the One Sith. Most of the Vong have completely disappeared from the galaxy in the decades since then. Our guess had been to Zonoma Sekot, somewhere out in the Unknown Regions."

She considered for a moment. "Things have been changing rapidly in the galaxy as of late, and this perhaps is another one." Although her 'companion' was a bit... over quick. He at least seemed deeply aware of how the Vong modified themselves. But with the scar and mask, he could have a military background. Given his actions so far, perhaps even some sort of military intelligence. But it was very short- he rapidly shifted back into the slightly exaggerated speech of the galaxy's rich and listless. An intentional slip? Or something personal?

It was hard to say. But shortly the host appeared, introducing herself. "Delighted to meet you, Miss Terallo." She said, giving a warm smile to the younger woman. "Please, call me Mya. I chair the council of the Rimward Trade League and could hardly be rude enough to turn down the first event you hosted. It was very kind of you to consider us."

"You must've had an unusual upbringing yourself, Master Kwaartz," he observed, the pleasantry hardly concealing the implied social commentary on his kind. "Tell me, do you ask the beings whose organs you integrate into your phisiology if they're amenable?"

“Oh, Mister Doren.” Tsungtiin preserved his attempt at a smile as best he could. He was used to this sort of thing. Often, people were scared of what the presence of a member of his race could mean, or they were looking for a cheap-shot. This was nothing new to Tsungtiin, “I sense that you aren’t up to speed on the nature of my people. There are sub-factions now, and eight hundred years is a long time for things to change. Perhaps if an opportunity presents itself, I will exhibit that history as it pertains to my own domain. Ah, speaking of which,”

And that was when Liin Terallo Liin Terallo arrived

"Thank you all for coming to my gathering. I am Linn Terallo, the representative for New Cov as well as the New Cov Biomolecule Company. If there is anything that you need or if you have any questions, I am happy to be of assistance."
"And our new friend here is Tsungtiin Kwaartz. He has exceptional hearing, which I'm sure is but one of his many talents."
“None the least of which includes relief aid assistance” Tsungtiin said to both Liin Terallo Liin Terallo and Darth Temerant Darth Temerant without dropping a beat, tilting his head in a cordial manner, “many of my grafted organs, such as this Ortolan ear, were obtained during relief efforts during my excursions with the Kwaartz Innitiative Foundation. This ear canal was a gift from a father of five who was dying from a rare neurological disorder, whom I charitably treated.” Tsungtiin said, intending to reverse the implications of what Darth Temerant Darth Temerant said. In truth, the Ortolan man had actually died on Tsungtiin’s operating table, and Tsungtiin had skillfully removed the organ before rigour mortis could set in. But the fact that the organ had been obtained non-consentually was not a point that could be proven or disproven at this time.

Then, Tsungtiin was pleased for the chance to change the subject.

"Delighted to meet you, Miss Terallo." She said, giving a warm smile to the younger woman. "Please, call me Mya. I chair the council of the Rimward Trade League and could hardly be rude enough to turn down the first event you hosted. It was very kind of you to consider us."

“No less…” Tsungtiin was genuinely impressed. Her garments had totally thrown him off. He hadn’t had many opportunities at all to interact with aspects of the rimward trade league. He didn’t want to take too much attention away from their host Liin Terallo Liin Terallo , but this could be a rare chance to get to know an official from this other, massive nation. “I am very pleased to meet you.”

I did not expect the Yuzzhan Vong to uphold fine manners and eloquent speech. There is an old saying of not to judge a book by it's cover, and it seems as though such a saying holds true here. However, he could easily be putting up a façade much like most politicians do. In fact I was most certain of it.

I bow my head in greeting after they introduced themselves, and then sipped my drink as I listened to them. I didn't allow my thoughts to stray too far as my focus must be solely on my guests.

"I am pleased to hear that relief efforts are catered to in many different cultures. And with the collapse of numerous governments, relief efforts may be needed first and foremost. Especially with those still being targeted for war. NCBC is fully prepared to working with those governments to ensure the well being of their constituents." I did not want to be rude and ask too many questions of them. Some people were turned off from that. So instead I let them come to me. Patience was a virtue and I was fully prepared for playing a long chess game.

Tags: The Fynch The Fynch Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz

He resisted the urge to quirk a brow as Mya Jesel Mya Jesel revealed her position. To say that made her a person of interest was something of an understatement. Still, he maintained his focus on the situation at hand, his features remaining hard to read, even as he took the chance to subject the firebrand to his scrutiny, taking note of her posture and tone, branding her to memory. Although of course, to the untrained eye it might just seem like he was just a self-indulgent nerf herder checking the chairman out.

Speaking of hard to read he once again had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. He did not for a moment buy into Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz 's rhetoric. Whether that was simply prejudice on his behalf or a measure of wisdom coupled with his instincts (or as some would call it, his paranoia) was up for debate. Still, given his own experiences, coupled with the fact he'd very recently come accross an interrogator spineray, he had ample reasons to doubt him.

As the pleasantries continued, he glanced off to The Fynch The Fynch . He'd heard talk of doonium, which was an invaluable resource. Empires past had suffered during times of scarcity, making ship production come to a halt without enough doonium to construct their hulls. He would want to keep his eye on the fellow throughout the night: whether with their hostess or others, any deals he might make for it would prove valuable information.

"At a profitable rate, I assume," he gruffed then to Liin Terallo Liin Terallo 's words. "Whilst charity does wonders for a company's public image, 'NCBC' is in the credit making business, is it not?" he pointed out, his debonaire demeanour doing little to mask his bluntness. "So what will NCBC do when the well-being of those poor souls clashes with the interests of those with heavier pockets?" he queried then, his glacial gaze eloquent as he regarded the woman, almost as if the question were rhetorical.

Patience was, indeed, a virtue. But in a game of chess, growing complacent during your openings could prove devastating, and he had always preferred a more aggressive approach. There was no better way of taking the board than to keep your opponent on the fence.

Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Liin Terallo Liin Terallo The Fynch The Fynch

So her unorthodox approach had worked, she gathered, by the sudden renewed interest in her. Lots of eyes and focused attention that hadn't been there before. They had been caught off balance.

That had given her at least the momentary advantage at the start of the conversation and tilted things her way, but not entirely. There were still a great many variables at play here.

They all had their agendas for their meeting. Ironically, she did not. While making connections with the company could be useful, the League government had no use for biomolecules. The Outer Rim Manufacturing Union could perhaps have a use for them, or the Development Corps, but the Council, less so.

"Nice to meet you as well," Mya said after a moment, nodding her head.

"I am pleased to hear that relief efforts are catered to in many different cultures. And with the collapse of numerous governments, relief efforts may be needed first and foremost. Especially with those still being targeted for war. NCBC is fully prepared to working with those governments to ensure the well being of their constituents."
"At a profitable rate, I assume," he gruffed then to Liin Terallo Liin Terallo Liin Terallo Liin Terallo 's words. "Whilst charity does wonders for a company's public image, 'NCBC' is in the credit making business, is it not?" he pointed out, his debonaire demeanour doing little to mask his bluntness. "So what will NCBC do when the well-being of those poor souls clashes with the interests of those with heavier pockets?"
Tsungtiin thought it was interesting that the masked man would challenge their host so directly. He certainly didn’t see that coming. But it was a fair question. Still, Tsungtiin didn’t see the harm in pulling some of the pressure off of Liin Terallo Liin Terallo for this one. It might gain favour with her for later when he made his pitch to her. He did come here with a plan, after all.

Mya Jesel Mya Jesel simply spoke up and greeted Liin Terallo Liin Terallo in kind. Tsungtiin kind-of figured that Liin might end up focusing on defending from the soft attack from Darth Temerant Darth Temerant rather than returning the greeting. So Tsungtiin quickly shot a smile at Mya Jesel Mya Jesel and a wink as if to say, follow my lead, if you wish.

He then spoke up to address Darth Temerant Darth Temerant ‘s statement, maintaining his obviously false coruscanti accent, “I’m sure, Mr. Doren, that anyone in this room respects the ebb and flow of commerce, in finding the balance between give-and-take. It’s the first thing that one must learn in the world of diplomacy, and then spend a lifetime mastering. You, for example, must have come here with the intention of acquiring a need of yours, whilst having assets of your own to offer. It could be for merely connections, or a deeper agenda. But in the world of diplomacy, as you must know, there is no such thing as a bad proposal.” He then smiled awkwardly again and shrugged in a very human way, “this wouldn’t be the worst setting for a mutually beneficial proposition, and your present company is likely eager to make friends.”

Tsungtiin was obviously implying two things: One, that Darth Temerant Darth Temerant should make his intentions clear. And two, that even Tsungtiin was willing to consider reciprocating the prospect of a deal with him if his proposal were amenable.

The Fynch The Fynch

"Tut tut, Mister Doren," I respond to his remarks on his assumptions of the goals of NCBC. I do not recognize him as being a member of the company itself. With a mask like his, I find that his appearance is one easily remembered. "NCBC has many avenues for credits, some of which are more public than others. We can afford to be charitable." I am not about to divulge what those avenues are to the man. Nor will I do so to anyone else present here. It is not my place to do so.

I turn my attention to the Vong as he speaks up, almost appearing as though he is defending me against the man. How very strange. I find the civility quite surprising in such a monster. My instincts still give me a measure of warning, yet I find it difficult to pinpoint the exact source. Pointing a finger at the obvious is never a wise choice.

I do my best to maintain my composure while I engage further in the conversation. "Everyone has a deeper agenda in coming here. We would all be fools to think otherwise. The trick is in finding which agendas match our own, whether they are revealed or not." A point at which I hint that I do not plan on revealing my own agendas to them, just as I was sure that they will not reveal theirs. "But I think that it is safe to say that new connections are a common goal for all of us, are they not?"

Tag: The Fynch The Fynch Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz

The man absorbed their counter-points with a dull look, a hand remaining in his pocket as he considered them.

"There is a matter I think that recently came to my attention that I think you would find most interesting, Master Kwaartz. Perhaps we can discuss it when we are not entertained by such lovely company," he suggested. "I must say, however, that I find it curious. That is twice you have mentioned diplomacy. This is business. Though I do suppose diplomacy is oft the veneer under which one might disguise personal interest. And as I am sure you know, credibility is a principle of both disciplines," the scarred fellow pointed out, before rocking his head side to side. "Not to mention I find that to be a logical fallacy. I don't have a need, and there very much is such thing as a bad proposal," he argued in turn. "For example, given your species's aversion to non-organic technology, I strongly doubt you'd be interested in exchanging your own assets for, say, droid components."

"I think feel vaguely offended," X3 chimed in. Temerant ignored him as he continued to face Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz .

"Though given the fact that your people did in fact conquer this planet at one point, and the unique and exclusive nature of their product, I'm certain you're all too eager to prove diplomatic," he suggested. "I'm sure someone like you could do wondrous things with their biomolecules," he posed, before shrugging faintly. "I am a businessman. I am here because I am intrigued by the company's latest development, but I deal in calculated risks, not niceties. If connections might arise from it, all the better, but like with anything else, one must gauge their quality first. And I am not eager to invest in projects that I find unsafe."

This was not entirely a lie. Temerant had funded several technological projects and owned a number of shell companies that covered not only some of his interests, but his covert operations, serving as a platform for himself and his agents and informants across the galaxy. His attention turned to Liin Terallo Liin Terallo , building upon his point.

"I did not question whether you can afford to be chartiable, Miss Terallo. I questioned whether you shall continue to be so when your actions come into conflict with the interests of your business associates. You may deflect all you like, but the galaxy is in indeed in a delicate state, and history has shown time and time again that neutrality is a fickle illusion. You help an afflicted party and their enemies take issue. Maybe they're one of your private venues of credit, and dislike how their funds are being used. Maybe they're simply someone who takes offense to the fact that you're aiding those who would see them harmed. Or maybe they believe your resources would better serve them instead. And suddenly, you're a target," he explained. "Seeing how New Cov's history is riddled with raiders and conquerors who would exploit your wealth and resources for their own gain, coupled with the fact that your company has been at the cutting edge of your industry for centuries, you of all people should know you can't be friends with everyone, Miss Terallo," he concluded, giving her a poignant look. "Oh. And in the future, do be so kind as to not tut me. I know you think you're being charming, but it is rude, and unbecoming of a lady of your station."

"Way to make friends, Master," X3 once again commented on the spectacle before him. "If I didn't know you have a lot more where that came from, I might suggest you save some ammunition for the real talks."

"Shh," Temerant hushed almost imperceptibly, except, of course, but for the finest of ears.

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo The Fynch The Fynch Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz Darth Temerant Darth Temerant

So, the gloves were coming off now. Mya swallowed a large gulp of the champagne, looking away from the small assembly and clearing her throat. She had expected they would last a little longer, at least.

At the last comment, she tilted her head in surprise. "Did you tell her not to tut-tut you and then try to shush her?"

Tsungtiin nearly burst out loud, laughing at Mya Jesel Mya Jesel 's comment, but managed to barely contain himself. Her question nearly prompted him to reply with No, he's responding to the person that's talking to him from a comm device. But at this rate, Tsungtiin was beginning to figure that Darth Temerant Darth Temerant didn't need any help embarrassing himself.

It was a shame, really. Tsungtiin had tried to extend a welcoming hand to him. Twice, in the hopes that offering the benefit of the doubt might bear fruit. But like so many others, Darth Temerant Darth Temerant could not see past the transgressions of Tsungtiin's ancient ancestors. The man named Dahln Doren had taken a strange offensive stance on things like semantics, insinuating the invalidity of Tsungtiin's credibility without any basis, and then targeting his religious sensibilities. He then proceeded to mount a further offensive against Liin Terallo Liin Terallo to discredit her passing remarks on her interest in charity. The accusations seemed to be based on nothing but conjecture and obstinacy, rather than a legitimate basis.

All-in-all, it seemed like a performance to impress someone. But for whom? The person on the other line of his comm device?

Tsungtiin decided that he wouldn't feed into this. The attacks had been obvious, and there wasn't a need to defend himself. Instead, he decided it was time to make his move for Liin Terallo Liin Terallo and Mya Jesel Mya Jesel . He had a job to do, after all.

With a sidelong glance, all he said to Darth Temerant Darth Temerant was, "Well, I suppose it is difficult for some people to forget the past."

And with that he turned towards Mya Jesel Mya Jesel and Liin Terallo Liin Terallo "Which brings me to my reasons for being here. As you know, my people have been living within this galaxy for well over eight centuries now. We fought a war, we settled, we struggled, and we have learned. At first, my ancestors tried to force change on your galaxy to fit our ways. But upon losing the war, it was the galaxy that ended up changing us. We fractured and divided over time, while most of our factions have mostly stayed true to the core of our ways… depending on how those groups view their beliefs. One such prominent faction, a large one, helped the One Sith do great damage to the core of the galaxy. But as large as they were, they still did not represent all of us. Some factions became stagnant and entrenched in archaic ways that bear little-to-no fruit in an ever changing galaxy. And others… have come to a revelation that should have been discovered long ago.

"To avoid boring you with intricate details of my beliefs, the sect that I belong to is called The Revelation Of Yun-Ne'Shel. It is a complicated matter, but suffice it to say that Yun-Ne'Shel is our patron pantheon, and is… how you might say… more benign than our other gods. She does not demand sacrifice, and is blessed with the almighty power of creation, rather than destruction, deception, and shame. It is our goal to ascend The Modeller to her rightful place as Yun-Yuuzhan's successor. This goal shapes our path and our actions to embody her will.

"We have recently decoupled ourselves totally from the shackles of stagnant and foolish sects of our old people, and we wish to be known for our revelation as a force of revolution. The galaxy has changed in so many ways over the centuries, and many of my people neglected themselves the right to evolve. But we must have allies. And we must inflict change upon our people as a whole.

"To illustrate my point, just recently, a corrupt sect of the Yuuzhan Vong people committed atrocities against a place called Damascus Station. They attacked the station for little more than an excuse to exercise outdated beliefs of what they believed the Yun'o demanded of them. They wasted lives, troops, ships, and resources, to punish the people of Damascus Station over dogmas that aren't even relevant anymore.

"So, my reasons for being here are paltry, but important to me all the same. The Revelation Of Yun-Ne'Shel is growing in strength, but we are far from inflicting a substantial revolution on the stagnant ways of the Yuuzhan Vong. We must make connections. With connections, we can make friends. Amongst friends, we can find allies. And once we have strong allies, we can finally cure my people of their cultural disease. So, I am starting out small here, and I am hoping to find a thread which can be followed to that which can be eventually used to achieve my goals for my people."

He would not, of course, openly reveal that he had engineered those attacks on Damascus Station to incriminate the stagnant traditionalists amongst his people. He had been honest about his goals and intentions in his little monologue, but as far as he was aware, there was no way for them to discern the finer details of his schemes…

The Fynch The Fynch

Last edited:
Business and politics run hand in hand on New Cov, afterall the government structure is corporate in nature. That is what I want to tell Mister Doren, yet I hold my tongue. He is dressed like a Covie, but is he really a Covie?

I draw up my fan, open it and lightly fan myself as Mister Doren continues. One of my staff touches my left elbow and I respond to her with a gentle nod. My attention was required, but I could not leave just yet.

Mister Doren's comments cause me to raise a brow. Not only is he indicating his belief that New Cov was in the business of being neutral and friends with everyone, but also that New Cov could once again become a target. It is though the man is trying to school me. His boldness and ignorance is almost laughable.

I am taken aback the moment he directs me on my behavior. My fanning pauses briefly as I quickly go over my response in my mind, when Myra interjects for me. I let that stand for a few seconds before I respond. "Is it not rude to address one's host as though they are beneath you? And to presume to know of their motivations? That in and of itself is very unbecoming of any potential business partner."

It could be that Mister Doren is of the type that does not like dealing with women. I find it surprising that the Vong; although ghastly in appearance, behaves more like a gentleman. Will wonders ever cease? I listen to him intently before responding in kind. "As Mister Doren had pointed out, New Cov had been conquered by the Vong in the past, as it had by other governments. And if we are to turn away all of them for centuries old transgressions, then our business prospects would be very small. If you have a proposal in mind, then I am able to hear of it tomorrow." The Board of Directors are sure to be curious at the very least.

Temerant quirked a brow at Mya Jesel Mya Jesel 's inquiry.

"You are mistaken," he let her know dryly. "I wheeze at times. Old injury," he gruffed. By the way in which his voice carried, and his scarred appearance, it wasn't that much of a stretch, he figured. The Bogan knew he'd found himself wheezing often.

X3 chimed in then, as the attendant touched Liin Terallo Liin Terallo 's elbow. "She is being recalled," he let him know in a succint fashion.

"Hrm," the man grunted on reflex alone, then addressed her point. "I did not imply you are beneath me, and I am questioning your motivations, not assuming them," he remarked plainly, if with his characteristic bluntness. "Do be so kind as to not project your own insecurities unto me," he concluded, before turning to Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz . "The past is a formidable teacher. To ignore it is folly, and the death of trillions tends to leave a rather indelible mark. But do not mistake my knowledge for prejudice. I admire what you are trying to accomplish, but it would be idiotic on anyone's behalf not to question it," he argued, before shrugging, his gaze beginning to dance amongst the other guests.

With that, he turned to leave the trio to their affairs. "If you'll excuse me," he said, not much waiting for their leave as he began to make way.

"I want everything there is to know on the Revelation of Yun Ne'Shel," he murmured into his comms.

"As you wish, Master," the droid got onto the task. "Do you believe the robophobe?"

"I don't know. But he's the first of his kind I've been able to maintain a conversation with that did not involve violence," he admitted. Credit where it was due. "If what he says is true, we want him and his people as an asset. And if nothing else, he might be able to provide a lead as to who has been selling interrogation spinerays to private individuals. That thing should've never reached Coruscant."*

"Sounds like a long shot," X3 mused. "Still, that little critter we have in stasis was meant for use on Jedi, I'm not sure why you care so much. You really don't like those things, huh?"

"I have my reasons," Temerant growled as he stopped before a painting, clearly displeased with the observation.

"...Sorry," the droid apologized. "That was insensitive of me, Master."

Temerant resisted the urged to make a dismissive gesture, merely clicking his tongue. "If they are in circulation, we need to know why, and who is providing them. And besides, I know someone who has access to them. Someone I wish to find," he asserted.

"...Before he finds you," the droid suggested.

Temerant's gaze narrowed. "Yes," he conceded. "But when I return to the ship, we are going to have a long talk about boundaries, X3. You will learn not to push certain issues. Now do your karking job."

"Of course, Master," X3 replied, absent his usual sass. "Duly noted."

*As seen in Scapegoat!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom