Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction First Blood | Agents of Chaos

Wearing: Default light armor
Wielding: WindWhisper
Tags: [member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Reyn Australis"] | + Open!

reKFam.png
Alwine was in a completely dark place. Rare was it that she was rendered unconscious. Come to think of it, there were only two instances she could remember it happening at; the first was when she was tortured on Stewjon, and her body had preferred to lose consciousness because shifting was impossible, and the pain had been too great to bear once they'd set to break her bones. The second time was during a mission, when she'd been injected with drugs.

But this… This was the first and only time it was because of a stun blast.

The Darkness that the Lupine had been sent into was one that lacked any vision, that lacked any sound. It was just pitch blackness all around her and in the middle of it was Alwine, now standing in the body of her ten year old self, looking very confused. This was not Stewjon. This was not the scullery. This was just... Nothing.

Brown eyes fluttered open. The first thing she noticed was the pain; someone was dragging her by the collar and this sent shivers of it through her entire body. The second thing she noticed were the words. No as light as she looked?! She was only five feet tall and a wolf, she was, if anything, much lighter than she was meant to be!

With an inhuman growl, Alwine pushed the hands away from her collar before taking a look at where they were. Where were they?!

"How dare you?!" she snapped at the other woman as she pulled back, "Where are we? Who are you?!" And where were Alwine's weapons? She was sure she had them with her during the… Oh no. She had dropped them on the ship. Which was good because it meant they weren't lost, but… She had nothing now. "I require weapons."

Equipment: Bio link
Actual look: link
Tag(s): [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"]
Ingrid waited the answer from Scherezade, but not she was who answered to her, but who was the reason why the other woman sent her here, she does. Thanks to this she finally see through the whole situation.

”Copy that! Less than one minute and I’m there!” she replied the other woman.

She didn’t recognize her voice, it means they never met before; not that it had any significance to Ingrid. She speeding up her steps, until finally starts to run. Of course she paid attention to the environment; she didn't want to let herself unprotected, and want to react, if the enemy attacked her.

And the enemy found her, with blades. Pathetic, she thoughts; because she hold her two blasters in her hands. The enemy never had a chance, they couldn't even get close to her. She did not slow down, just hurry to the coordinates, to help the other woman. While she was run, she receive an other message.

”Hold on! I’m already there!” she jabbered.

Ingrid knows she didn’t have too much time, but she finally saw the affected supply depot. As she came closer to the building, she already hear the fight, what is happened here. She was approached carefully, she want to surprise the woman’s opponent. She has taken a good position, where she could aimed the target’s weakest point with her sniper rifle.

She waited few seconds until she find that weakest point, she hoped she’ll not too late and the other woman hold on yet. When she found it, she pulled the trigger and fired with short burst. Just the last didn’t hit the target, because the enemy collapsed and the it was avoid him. That was the time when she came out from hiding.

”Are you ok? I’m Valeria Ragal, aka the Red Witch, Scherezade sent me here” she introduce herself, until they have time.

0tGYzAi.png

Wearing: Armor | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | Sofitor
Wielding: 8 Nozhi Blades | 2 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke (lightsabers) | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader K-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Tags: [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"] [member="Nighthaunter"] [member="Renn Garrick"] [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"] | + Open!
reZtUD.gif
Now there was a scent that she had not inhaled in a good long while. Others, like her grandmother, might have noted her walking among the stars, but Scherezade was not that closely etched to her, had not done a great many deeds that would unite their presences in a way that only shared experiences could. But they had done enough so that the scent would not escape her, not as long as she was still connected to the Force. [member="Petra Cavataio"]. When I have found your family, you will help me destroy Dathomir. She remembered the words well. Words that she had given an oath on and will have to keep if Petra ever did manage to find her parents, and [member="Brayden Antares"]. But Petra's scent… And of course, the death that was spreading around her, left very little room for wonder.

Not knowing what was happening on a nearby roof, Scherezade fought. For a woman her size, her movements were swift, blurry to the naked eye. The Grysk had no change as her fifteen blades danced in the air, their points ends hitting them in pattern-less manners so that they could never guess what she would do with the next, the lightsabers in her hands slashing and melting what was before them. Scherezade's blood sang in her ear, the song of battle that came with no music, no rhythm, no lyrics, but was there nonetheless. Her face showed how much fun she was having in those moments.

Surrounded one had said. It didn't matter. Scherezade's forte was numbers. As in, fighting them. She was a Warrior through and through, the woman who had hunted as a month old adult out of a pebble because she couldn't afford food, the woman who had defeated masses of enemies by sword and Force.

And then it hit.

Scherezade had been so lost in the fight, so gleeful at the game of blades, that she had not checked, had not known that there was someone else there. Could she have? Maybe. But now, as the fuel tank exploded thanks to the silent shot by @Renn Garric, and she, along with Grysk both alive and dead, flew back, it was too late. A grunt of surprise escaped her lips and she nodded chin to chest to protect the back of her head which had no helmet to do said protecting for her. Fighting with your hair loose always felt better. Except for in situations like these.

It was during the fall back that she had missed out on what the Red Witch and Rin had said, but only the last bit of it did come through – that bit with the screaming HELP.

Getting up was hard. The ground felt sort of comfortable while the ringing in her ears continued for a few seconds more. She was going to have to get herself to an infirmary and make sure there was no permanent damage.

"We… Kill… You…"

With a sigh, Scherezade re-ignited the lightsaber in her right hand and just passed it through the Grysk's forehead, leaving a burning circle where his third eye might have been. She'd lost all patience for this.

Punching her wrist, the Sithling checked on the rest of her people that were nearby. With the airdock in ruin now there wasn't a point in what she wanted to do earlier anyway.

"Red Wtich, Rin, Nighthaunter," she spoke, "Who needs what where?"

Post 3
Equipment: Rin's Lightsaber + Nightmare Mk.IV Armor
Tags: [member=Ingrid L'lerim] [member=Scherezade deWinter]
RE0qRCp.gif

With the foe she had been locking blades with seconds before falling to the ground with a thump, Kam looked up towards her helper. She did not recognize the agent, but that was nothing new, she was new to this and the wider galaxy in general. She knew very few people, which she was content with, turning to [member=Ingrid L'lerim] with a nod. With her meat bag body shield now gone and far to many Grysk looking towards her, she moved back behind the crate for cover before several blaster shots pelted it.

"Thanks for the help, the names Kamyrin Gyvolis. If you would be so kind as to lend me a hand mopping this up, the militia can only take on so many"

Pointing to the few that were still left standing, well she had gained help the control of the field had fallen into the Grysk hands. Far too many were pinned down much like herself, hearing [member=Scherezade deWinter] in her ear piece she turned her attention to that.

"This is Kam, Red Witch just showed up at the Alpha Depot, but more bodies here would never hurt. Battlefield control lies in the Grysk's hands, but we should be able to turn it back into our favor."

The last words were for Scherezade as much as the Red Witch just a small distance away. Peaking around the corner, she could see several Grysk and battle droids still on the upper ramp, the high ground gave them a advantage. Right bellow their feet were several stationary turrets attached to the bottom of the outcropping and on the ground only a few Grysk were stuck behind cover much like her side. Pointing towards the turrets, which their automated targeting system would make them a pain she turned her head towards the new arrival.

"Since your a far more accurate shot then myself mind knocking those turrets out, would make it much easier for me to handle the ground troops. We can leave the ones up top to our militia and maybe regain the initiative."

Turning towards a militaman and his partner so they could hear the last bit. As she finished talking they took her look as a cue to use their own communicators to spread the word. Reigniting her lightsaber she raised three figures, dropping them in slow manner and making it apparent she was about to count down. Dropping to a low stance of a sprinter about to run for the finish line she slowly started the count, using the communicator so everyone around in the compound on their side could hear.

"Everyone get ready....3....2...1"

Not waiting to hear the blaster fire from anyone around her she took off, the fast movement caught the Grysk off guard who began trailing her running towards them just as the militia began to return fire. Well she just became a decoy without really thinking about it, but she could also see the turrets tracking her and they cared very little about the cover fire, she'd have to trust the Red Witch.

Ok, one enemy down, and the other agent are safe; right now. Ingrid expected further attacks, so she didn’t stand down, still watching the area. When the other woman start to speak, Ingrid start to memorizing every single information. Kamyrin Gyvolis; she thought this is a very interesting and exotic name. She didn’t know where she was came from, but this time that was not important. She allowed herself a smile under her helmet, nobody saw it anyway, and nodded to the support request.

”Of course, you can count on me” she replied.

After this she heard Scherezade’s words, but this time she didn’t tell anything. Ingrid let her new partner to answer the comm. message. She thought Kam knows more about the situation, than you. So, her own answer it couldn’t be relevant. The enemies are appeared. Ingrid followed Kim’s hand move and finally she saw the enemy too. She moved immediately to put herself to a better position. She raised her sniper rifle and aiming her first target.

”Roger that! I’ll handle the turrets and cover you!” she said.

The task was given, Ingrid moved her weapon to one of the turrets. For now she didn’t opened fire, just waited. She didn’t want to draw their attention until Kam don’t go. If the enemy put them under fire, Kam never make her moves. The countdown, Ingrid knows the first turret will be the most easiest, if she lucky the other turrets will be target her. When the countdown reached the zero, she moved and fired.

The first turret is gone, as she excepted the other turrets are find her and start to fire on her. That was good, because Kam was free to move this time. Now she just need to find a way to neutralized the other turrets. In this position she didn’t saw the others, just the lights from the firing. She looked around quickly and found a new cover, what is perfect to the next turret. She waited and calculating when she can move. When this moment came, she ran over to the next cover.

Now she just need to find the perfect timing to shoot down the next turret…

0tGYzAi.png

Wearing: Cute stuffs
Wielding: My charm, a smile--arguably, my whits too
Tags: [member="Celiana"] [member="Reyn Australis"] [member="Alwine Lechner"] I the ugly bois

The strange woman she had just rescued came to live like a wild feed on Spacestagram. She was making demands, asking questions, and by the angry look on her face--she probably wasn't about to like the answers. And now she was demanding a weapon? Girl, she needed to low key chill out.

"First of all," Nyree held up a finger, "Don't look at me like that. It causes wrinkles and that's not Gucci. Second of all, I just rescued you from their holding facility. Your welcome for that. My name is Nyree. Its nice to meet me."

The lights overhead suddenly went red, sirens were screaming out at the top of their digital lungs. Nyree looked down the hall towards the holding facility. One of the Grysk must have triggered it as their last will and testament. The former slaves had killed the last of their oppressors and took their weapons. Weilding a wide array of force pikes, blaster rifles, vibro-blades, and blaster pistols, they clambored out. Most were relatively ok, but the fight had not been without casualties. Nyree could hear several whimpering voices from the holding cell that were giving their last please for help--or a quick death. That was none of Nyree's business. She needed to get out of here, and even if she didn't need to, well blood was really hard to get off a shirt like this.

She stood up and looked at the lady before her. She seemed ok. She looked like a great bargaining chip, or in the very least, a nice meat shield to sacrifice when things got nasty.

"Look," Nyree shouted over the din of the sirens, "We need to get out of here. I have a ship in the Hangar. She's fast enough to get us out of here and I'm a good enough pilot that with these distractions, I think I can get away."

Shots came from the other end of the hall, directed at the escaping prisoners. Nyree's instincts kicked in and she ducked. Shots from either side hissed around her as the escaped prisoners and the Grysk soldiers were caught in a battle for it all. Several of the prisoners ducked for cover, firing sporadically. Of course with Reyn on the other end of the ship raising hell, the Grysk were caught completely off guard and in chaos, battling on two fronts without a man to shoot them for shouting captain captain captain over and over again.

"If you want to get out of here, come on," Nyree shouted over the firefight, "Or if you wanna die, that's cool too. Idgaf."

She turned on her heel and bound down the hall towards the prisoners. She kept low as she turned off on one of the halls leading away from the slave cells. She still had no idea where she was going, but Nyree didn't need to. She closed her eyes as she sprinted head long through the halls. She reached out, feeling her way through the ship. The Sky Princess was out there, on the fringes of her mind. She could almost feel it, smell it. Touch it. She could see it in her mind's eye. If Alwine was trained, she probably could have felt Nyree calling on the force with her subconscious.

Suddenly she turned a corner and opened her eyes. The Shimmering Ultrachrome hull of the Sky Princess was there before her, the beauty of its perfect, arced hull glimmered before her like a candy that was such a sight for sore eyes. Nyree was so relieved to see it, she only noticed the six armed Grysk second.

The teen blinked, the reptilians gawked at her, confused for a moment. She propped her right forearm against the doorframe, "Hey, uh, any of you know where the bathroom is?"

"Its one of the new prisoners! Kill her!" shouted their leader.

"I'm just looking for a--" Nyree's words were cut off by a stun pike to the abdomen. She doubled over against the bulkhead as the world spun around her and stars danced before her widened eyes.

Equipment: A280 blaster rifle | XR-18 Revolver | WESTAR-35 blaster pistol x2 | Thermal detonator x2 | Combat Knife | 10 m of rope | 5 Throwing Knives
Tags: @Nighthaunter | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Renn turned and listened to the explosion, he clenched his jaw as the heat rose to him. Looking down he cursed, "Well sh-." His voice drowned out by the noise. Looking at Night jumped back off the crane grabbing onto the bar, swinging himself to the ladder. Sliding down it he thought how he was going to clear this up for Scherezade, truly he didn't want to be enemies, but allies working towards a common goal.

Running across the floor he just stuck to cover and tried to stay away from the men running across towards it. His HUD had a marker on Scherezade, and he had his knife drawn in a defensive stance as he spotted her killing the Grysk. Looking over at another aiming at her with a sniper he launched his combat knife at the man, hitting him in the heart. The man fell the weapon going off.

Deciding the shadows weren't "friendly" looking, he walked towards her and motioned towards the fires. "My bad." Standing there he put his hands behind his back, in them were two of his throwing knives hidden from view. Just because he was trying to be friendly, doesn't mean she wouldn't attack.

Wearing: Armor | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | Sofitor
Wielding: 8 Nozhi Blades | 2 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke (lightsabers) | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader K-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Tags: [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"] [member="Nighthaunter"] [member="Renn Garrick"] [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] [member="Petra Cavataio"] [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"] | + Open!

reZtUD.gif

They were in alpha depot. Scherezade was never going to get used to military terms for crap, but at least this time she knew where Kamyrin was referring to. Hearing some of the spoken words between her an Ingrid, Scherzade detached herself mentally for a moment, looking around.

And grinned from ear to ear. If Ingrid was going to do that… Then Scherezade knew exactly what she was going to do with the ion sugar she had with her.

Only one thing stood in her way. [member="Renn Garrick"]. For one moment she was ready to kill him as well as he showed up on the scene, but he was quick to speak first. "I forgive you," she said, and them pushed some vats towards him, "now help me carry this! We have a depot to get to!"

Bouncing over to one of the hoses that was usually used to transfer fuel, she cut the base of it and wriggled it into the first vat. It fit perfectly. So, she did the same for all her vats.

HardtofindCompetentIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

She was walking on sunshine as she made her way from the dockyard to alpha debot, seeming not to have a care in the world. What the Red Witch and Kamyrin did in the meantime was little for her to think about, especially since she was more than certain that both women were more than capable and could handle it.

"Hey girls," she cood at hem when she arrived at the scene together with @Renn Garick, whose name she had not even asked for yet, "DUCK!"

Within seconds, entire sprays of Liquid Ion Sugar made their way out of the hoses, spraying everything and anything that hadn't moved away quickly enough. Scherezade was grinning, smiling, laughing. And when her vats ha emptied out and many Grysk, both alive and dead, were covered in the stuff, she produced a lighter out of her pocket.

"Burn it all," she whispered, and ignited it.

Post 4
Equipment: Rin's Lightsaber + Nightmare Mk.IV Armor
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Scherezade deWinter
RE0qRCp.gif

With the turrets now otherwise occupied looking for the one that had eliminated one among them, Kam had to smirk, the turrets must have been linked analytically so they saw the actual attacker as more a threat than the closer one. Well she marveled at her own theory craft, she shook her head as two blasters bolts pinged off the ground around her, well the militia were keeping most foes above occupied, a couple were not like the programming of the turrets and did take the closer and easier target as a threat. Deflected two, one got a luck score and send a Grysk off the top, which she made a trumpet raised fist, hopefully the first of many successful deflections.

With the troops bellow otherwise hiding behind cover, the crate they hid behind was taller than Kam and hid both them and her from sight. giving it her best jump she turned on her side with a thump hitting the metal top and rolling across, ensuring she turned her lightsaber off prior to taking such a action. Landing on the other side, kicking up dust, she reignited her lightsaber and looked up to find 3 Grysks quite confused to how she got in her present place. Before they could even react she jumped forward colliding her knee with the the first's jaw and kicking off his chest. They attempted to track her movement as the first fell onto the ground with a shaken up head. When she once again graced the ground with her presence they used this as their chance and began to fire, moving untraceable pattern, she deflected two and attempted to dodge the rest failing at least twice with a wince of pain. Thank god her armor was durable, but even than she could still feel the heat and impact, having closed the distance once again she slashed the seconds blaster along with his left hand.

She was no wear near as good at that as other's she had seen, hearing a blood curdling crying from the grysk as she turned on the second triggering the button that released the hidden songsteel blade on the other end of her lightsaber. She stabbed it into the chest of the 3rd Grysk, watching blood slowly spill out onto both her blade and his own armor. He had a look of confusion, never seeing the hidden blade and simply fell to the ground. Before the second could even recover from his pain, she cut his head off as he laid on his knees holding what was left of his left wrist. The 1st which had simply watched his friends get cut down, stood in shock, they might be a war like race, but they were use to being on the winning side. Far more powerful than their foes, in the unknown region it was not hard, dropping his blaster he began pleading in a language she did not understand. But she could tell by his movements that he wished to surrender.

Looking at the dead that all ready laid on the ground, along with the numerous dead bodies that were placed across the compound like thrown away trash. Well she felt nothing for those that fought and died, she felt herself unable to carry out the killing blow as she held her lightsaber in both hands over the surrendering Grysk. Shaking her head and letting her lightsaber drop low, she disengaged the hidden blade on the underside and as the Grysk took a deep breath, relieved to still be alive. She slammed the hilt into the side of his head with enough force to end him to the ground, unconscious. She was not willing to take a life like that, but she was also not stupid enough to leave him capable of continuing the fight.

Hearing Scherezade say hey girls, after having dealt with two more Grysk that hid behind cover near her, she popped her head up past the cover they had been using only seconds earlier confused. Mostly by the fact she did not hear it in her ear piece so much as in her current surroundings, had the battle all ready been that long? But upon hearing her say duck and raise a hose like a flame, thrower, Kam became all to familiar with the fact she was on the enemies side of the compound with several still alive foes above her. Simply permitting the words "Crap" leave her mouth before ducking back behind the cover beside two bodies that had only been alive seconds ago and hoping very much to not be joining them so soon.

Wearing: Standard mundane armor, colored red
Wielding: Meymad
Tags: [member="Lirka Ka"] [member="Elias Logain"] [member="Hanna"] [member="Kyrinov"] [member="The Bridesmaid"] | + Open to anyone!
reKFam.png

It was a glorious battle that no one would ever speak of again. Madalena made a mental note to make sure they had ways to record what they were doing next time. Around them, the Grysk continued to flow in, but they were not impotent against them – behind her was @Bridesmaid, to her sides were [member="Hanna"] and [member="Kyrinov"], Madalena her own abilities, and the six Grysks that Kyrinov had earlier put under his control were all making a wonderful show out of it.

It was almost a sham that the Agents of Chaos did not give into an actual religion. Madalena could easily fantasize how the blood they spilled that day could easily go to satisfy this or other god of blood.

Tuned in to what was happening around her, Madalena knew of every move her people (which for the moment included [member="The Bridesmaid"] as well) were making. How alive they were. How close some of them sometimes came to no longer being alive. She couldn't physically be everywhere, but she supplied them all in any way that she could with the Force. A touch more stamina here, a wee bit more awareness there.

Some things would never change. Madalena would never leave one of her people on the battlefield. Not as long as she had any sort of saying in the matter. Old place, new place, new people, a stranger, it didn't matter. The enemies would die. Everyone else that she could protect, went home when it was over.

What felt like an eternity later…

They were done.

Madalena moved from her position into just standing, and looked around. Sweat cascaded down her face, down the middle of her back. The streets were littered with the corpses of Grysk and some locals that now she wasn't sure where they'd come from. Glowing green eyes moved to those that had fought with her - Kyrinov, Hanna, the Bridesmaid.

"Anyone need medical aid?" she asked, out of breath. Her lightstaff was still ignited. She would not be switching it off, not until they reached extraction point.

Ingrid saw the enemy hit with blasters her partner. She thoughts she was slow, and that was unacceptable. Fortunately the turrets still targeting her, the main problem was still solved. She turned and checked the remaining turrets. Ingrid had already experienced it before when the turrets kept a small break between the firing. That was the time what she wants to utilize.

When this happened, she raised from the cover, she targeted the next turret quickly and pull the trigger. The laser “bullet” left the barrel, and hit the turret. Unfortunately the other turret was fired and blew up Ingrid’s cover. She swore a short in high nelvaanian, and she jumped to the next cover. Here, the sight to the target was not so good, but she can saw it.

That was the moment, when she heard Scherezade’s voice, however Ingrid wasn’t have any time to greet her. She needed just a few more minutes. The turret still targeting her, but because of the bad line of sight it was risky. Maybe the turret will change the target to Kamyrin. Three… two… one… When the brake happened again Ingrid moves and hit the last turrets too.

”Turrets down!” she said to the comm channel.

But there was no time to rest, after this, she changed her weapon to the westars, to cover Kamyrin and the others. Because the cover was no longer needed, she took a better position, under this she waved to Scherezade too. When she found the good positions she started to kill the remaining Gyrsk. She watched the living and also those who lying on the ground, maybe someone is not dead and she needed to kill them.

She will not stop until everyone is dead here…

0tGYzAi.png

Equipment: A280 blaster rifle | XR-18 Revolver | WESTAR-35 blaster pistol x2 | Thermal detonator x2 | Combat Knife | 10 m of rope | 5 Throwing Knives
Tags: [member="Ingrid L'lerim"] | [member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Nighthaunter"]

Renn took the vats and said, "I will get my own ship, send me the coordinates to the meeting point when you can." Running off Renn had stuck the vats in a pouch and ran to his ship. Starting the Locus Class Fighter a man ran up the ramp to an explosive round, fire catching on the ground and the trees. The place around the ship was on fire as the engines faced towards the ground and the ship lifted.

The ship sped into the atmosphere. Renn sat there panting looking at the planet, he was tired and a bit annoyed. Many restless nights for this, many days of planning for destruction. Though he would be paid in full, he had a plan to get more. Then he thought about the newcomers, they could bring a purpose, reason for living, eventually murder and money got boring. Deciding not to ditch he turned his ship and punched it into hyperspace.

Hanna
Post 5
Equipment: Hanna’s Phase I Haywire Armor, F-11E Blaster Rifle, 2 Phrik Combat Daggers, 2 Sonic Grenades, 2 Impact Grenades
[member="Madalena Antares"] [member="Lirka Ka"] [member="The Bridesmaid"] [member="Kyrinov"]

And so, Hanna kept killing.

It was a sudden and powerful third wind which kept her on her feet in the intensity of the battle, one that was so vigorous that she felt stronger in spite of the sweat, blood, and grime coating her pulchritudinous features. One Grysk came at her with a sword and a massive durasteel shield, which absorbed two bolts from her blaster. However, she aimed and fired a thirst shot at the creature’s left foot, which was only protected by a flexible boot. The dreadful beast collapsed and found itself unable to move before two more bolts of plasmatic energy rained down on its now-exposed form, killing the brute before it could pick up its shield from the ground.

As soon as the beast was dead, another Grysk charged Hanna from behind and tackled her to the ground. The diminutive Qilin felt the wind knocked out of her lungs by the impact, but when she saw the Grysk on top of her with a wicked-looking dagger in its ugly paw and a savage sharp-toothed grin across its brutish features, she knew that there was only one option left to her. With a shrill and desperate warcry, Hanna threw her head forward and impaled her razor-sharp horn in the foolish beast’s throat. In the violent struggle that ensued, the stupid creature choked and died on the unflinching horn lodged in its windpipe. All the while, Hanna's pale visage was bathed in a literal shower of thick crimson fluid, which elicited a series of frighteningly girlish giggles from her lips as she reveled in her brutal victory.

When the foul-smelling brute on top of her gave finally its last breath, Hanna squeezed her tiny form out from underneath its muscular carcass, eager to kill more of the disgusting things in the name of the Dark Lady of Chaos. However, she was only met with the eerie silence that came after a violent battle, which was soon broken by Madalena’s breathless voice.

“I could use a towel.” Hanna piped up in response to the Dark Paladin’s inquiry.

Tags: [member="Madalena Antares"] , [member="Hanna"] , [member="Lirka Ka"] [member="Kyrinov"]

The Bridesmaid fired off a few more shots at the remaining Grysk, but her attention was mainly drawn to the amount of Grysk still remaining. It almost seemed like their numbers started to dwindle.

She whistled loudly as she suddenly felt a little boost inside of her, causing her to wonder were it came from. She didn't have time to wonder for very long though, as she saw another Grysk charging at her. The Bridesmaid absentmindedly replied by firing a few shots in his direction, where the Grysk impressively blocked the shots with his own weapon.

"Oh please." She let out a soft chuckle as she slightly titled her head, observing the charging creature for a while longer before aiming both blasters at him and unleashing a volley of blaster fire. The Grysk managed to block more of the shots than the Bridesmaid had expected, but was soon laying face first on the ground nonetheless.

After continuing to fight for a while longer, things finally seemed to have fully died down. She turned to look at her temporary allies, who she had found to be an... interesting looking bunch. She then focused her attention on the woman asking whether anyone needed any help before she performed a quick check of herself. Everything seemed to be working, and she hadn't lost any limbs, so there was that.

"Well, they could probably use some," Morgan mumbled in response, motioning to the dead Grysk with her blaster," but something tells me we aren't here to give it to them."

Wearing: Default light armor
Wielding: WindWhisper
Tags: [member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Reyn Australis"]
reKFam.png

Alwine knew how to give people soft looks. Theoretically. She was pretty sure she'd gazed at her brothers softly on at least a single occasion, anyway. To everyone else though, the five foot wolf woman was made of stuff stronger than beskar, and she looked at the other woman with that hardness as she commented about wrinkles and whatnot. Wolves did not crack. "Alwine," she gave her own name back.

As the overhead lights changed, Alwine jumped, eyes narrowing. She could handle the seizure-inducing lights, but the sounds were too much for her meta-human hearing, the pain coursing through her body, her head pounding in response to that. With a grunt, she covered her ears with her hands. The problem was, that her hands weren't all that great at blocking the noise out. And in that noise – the whimpering.

The woman – Nyree – was speaking again, mentioning that she had a ship. Alwine looked towards the cells, the despair visible on her face in that moment. It did not take a genius to figure out that Nyree was the human she had come to free. But could she actually do that while leaving the others she now knew existed, behind? She had risked all and come here for one, found more, and now was faced with the dilemma of leaving these unknowns behind to suffer only the gods knew what, or help them free.

Shots were fired. Alwine ducked and rolled, the noise beginning to make her head hurt too much. She knew time was of the essence; if she did not choose quickly, she would be left behind, remain with the noise and the Grysk.

And then she heard it. That small, tiny, barely audible whimper. A whimper that she heard only because of what she was. A human would have never been able to notice it among the drowning chaos that was around them. Alwine looked up, and her gaze befell on it at once; a child, perhaps not more than seven or eight standard years at most. Why was a child there of all places?! And now her dilemma increased; for it was one thing to leave behind dumb adults who should've known better than to get captured, but a child? It was probably following its mother or something.

Looking over her shoulder, she realized Nyree had gone.

Cursing, Alwine put the child aside in her mind, and broke into a run. The distance between her and Nyree was too great for her to be able to smell her, but once Nyree began reaching out with the Force, Alwine knew exactly where to go. Because, of course, the woman she'd come to free was a Force User. The Force worked in mysterious ways or something annoying like that.

A turn taken, and the next thing she knew, Alwine saw Nyree go down after being hit by… Force. Six of them.

Wasting no time, Alwine rushed forward, jumping over Nyree like a gymnast over the easel, hitting the first of the Grysk right in the face with her still armored boot. He doubled over, which gave her the chance to grab his weapon from him. A weapon in hand, Alwine had almost transformed; from the small woman that had been running earlier, she was now a lean mean fighting machine, as every inch of her body fell into the training of years with her brothers in secret and then nearly a year with various Sith Lords. She had wanted to be a Warrior and many had indulged her.

And while she wanted to be a Warrior no longer, she would never toss aside all that she had learned in order to become on.

Within moments, the six Grysk lay dead or close enough to dead for it to count around them.

"You fly in a ship shaped as an owl?" the petite blonde asked with perplexion as she looked at Nyree's ship. And she blinked. Twice.

And then the alarms changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom