Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Annual Galactic Games - Avalonia

Marzena Vaas

M
Marzena took in the appearances of the Silver Sanctum team, looking down upon them with an expression of polite indifference. The three did not look like anything special, but then again, looks could be quite deceiving. And they had brought an actual Hutt player with them, so that was something. With the lights still drawn low, Marzena leaned closer to [member="Ludolf Vaas"], letting her head rest upon his shoulder for a brief moment. If not for the roaring of the crowd, she could likely have taken a nap – she was lacking a bit of her usual energy lately.

She had let her dark eyes begin to close, but they snapped open again at the sound of the announcer introducing the Mandalorian Clan’s team. Marzena had heard a little bit about these people from a friend, she understood that they were some sort of warriors. She had no idea that all of the clans were loosely bound by blood. “Hmm, very interesting...”

And then the field went dark, the anticipation grew for just a moment, and when the First Order players were found by the spotlight, the crowd went wild for their home team. Marzena let go of Ludolf’s hand briefly to clap for the three players. “Decima... Fortan?” She echoed the announcer, her eyes a bit wide as she looked at the thin brunette down on the field. Could it be that she was related to Moff Fortan? Perhaps it would be a topic for conversation during her next visit with [member="Natasi Fortan"].

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
"If you don't shut up Margs I'll make sure you're stuck maintaining latrines when we get back to the ship!" Carlyle snapped as he popped another pill. This wasn't exactly ideal, here he was, stuck in the front row of the stands in Kalast Stadium. He glared at the shirtless lieutenant, who had painted the First Order flag onto his chest as he boorishly booed the Jedi members of the Silver Sanctum team.

"Come on sir, it's Huttball!" He roared standing up on his seat "Go back to where you come from, Jedi Poodoo!". Carlyle buried his face in his hands, oh how he hated Huttball now. Before the Games announcement, he hadn't heard a damn thing about the sport, now it was all his close confidant blathered on about. When Carlyle mentioned in passing that he'd been offered seats, his junior wouldn't shut up till he accepted in a moment of weakness.

"Sit down Artemis!" Rausgeber hissed, he was tired and fed up at this point. "Please sit down, these are my seats, I organized you getting here, now you need to calm."

"Can you tell him to stop?" the woman next to him asked, she glared at the shirtless lieutenant derisively.

Carlyle winced at that, "Sorry sister, he's a little eccentric."

"A little?" Bellatrix Rausgeber responded, "I think he's half mad. Now tell him to shut up, these are my seats, my rules."

"He's just a little drunk, on the atmosphere." Carlyle said quietly. That was a lie, Margs was sipping right now on his fourth Corellian Whiskey for the day.

"Well tell your friend to pipe down, these are executive seats." The second Rausgeber snapped.

"Executive?! Those up there are executive!" Margs laughed deliriously, and pointed to the corporate boxes. Carlyle turned to look at them, and looked over them. He saw dignitaries from all over the Galaxy, until he spotted the First Order box. Was that, Moff Fortan?

"Is that Moff Fortan? And right next to her, is that Marzena Choi?" Carlyle asked, squinting, he didn't recognise the man in the middle.

Margs burst into laughter, "It is! Sioux must be with her! She always is!" Margs said, before cupping his hands over his mouth. Carlyle preemptively winced "Sioux! My baby! Down here!"

Carlyle looked at his sister and awkwardly chuckled. "He really isn't like this all the time. I promise."

Samka felt nothing short of ecstatic as the crowds cheered for her and her teammates. This is a reception I could get used to, she thought to herself. Occasionally being loved was better than being feared. It certainly boosted moral better. As the news droid hovered close, Sam gave her sweetest smile and bounced on the heels of her feet slightly. Playing up her youth to give off an innocent cute girl vibe could win her some additional support. They usually lapped that sort of thing up.

Sam's eyebrows rose slightly as [member="Decima Fortan"] discussed her strategy. "Look at them," she responded, shaking her head towards the crowd. "It would not do well for the home team to sit back this entire match." Sam paused in thought. "Though there is merit to strategy. We should analyse our opponents first so we can counter them effectively and the best way to do that is to let them throw themselves at each other for the time being. We should just be aware, however, that perceived cowardice will not be tolerated."

Sam turned towards the other member of her team, [member="Rolf Amsel"]. "And you? I don't feel much of the Force in you so I hope you're of some use." The words left her mouth a little harsher than she had planned. Perhaps that was why she spoke in a softer tone to them both afterwards. "Don't worry," she said with a small smile. "We're going to win."

Progflaw99

Rolf had been analyzing the opposing teams, barely paying attention to his teammates for the moment... and then they began talking about strategy. Strategy had been his claim to fame, able to learn, grasp, and adjust all in a matter of moments according to the situation around him. This was no different. One moment it went from discussing strategy, the next... it had turned into an ego measuring match. Rolf didn't measure in cm as most were apt to do, he used meters.

With a wry grin he listened carefully, agreeing for the most part with what the woman, Samka Derith had said. In battle one could afford to play the smart game, biding your time or attacking aggressively, the end goal victory. It didn't matter if it was pretty, and many times it wasn't but this...this was different. The games were just that, games. No death. No useless killing. It was for the glory of the First Order, to highlight their supremacy. Huttball, arguably, was a poor way to do that but Rolf had relished the opportunity. As the woman spoke her mind, her final statement caught him off guard, but not unprepared.

He turned to the woman, his eyes filled with a deep energy as a grin spread across his dashing features.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Without waiting for a response he continued, cupping his hand around his ear in her direction. "I can't hear you over the sound of being a Lust-fever-dream creation of a borderline pedophile."

He turned back square to face the woman, a devilish smirk on his face. She'd said she didn't feel much of the Force in him, and he couldn't refute that... however when it did fill him with energy and power... it was unlike anything he'd experienced before. He wasn't trained, and that was fine by him, though it did find ways to bite him in the rear from time to time, the Force manifesting itself in strange, uncontrolled ways. Now, he felt nothing, but he smiled at the woman anyway

"Oh..." He said, almost as an afterthought. "...and feth you, choobie." He winked.

[member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Decima Fortan"]​

Valae’s eyes shifted to the members of the other two teams as they were announced. The three Jedi were not the only force sensitive players here, she was sure that her companions knew it too. This was going to get interesting, really fast. She took a minute to size up the Mandalorian team – two men that looked large and masculine, and one that appeared quite small and young. Valae imagined that it might be difficult to break their defenses.

And then she turned towards the First Order Team, their forms illuminated in red now, and the crowd pleased at the sight of them. First she saw a young girl with silvery hair, she looked quite sure of herself. The next was a slim brunette, quite pretty and delicate looking – what was she doing playing Huttball? She was going to get stomped on. The last was a tall man with a refined look about him, Valae found herself blushing slightly. This was not the time. And even if it were, he was with the First Order.

“Ok, guys.” Valae turned back to her team, eyes flickering back and forth between [member="Tyyni Oluja"] and [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]. “We have a good strategy, we can do this.”

The Jedi Knight stretched her arms as she waited, her heart still thumping anxiously within.

"I know, it basically amounts to relying on me for taking the brunt of the team's beatings while at the same time relying on me for all things offensive. I'll probably use the bowcaster here. The big SI-74 may have served me well on Kashyyyk or on Kuat, but between an anti-tank rifle with 15 rounds a magazine, 8 seconds reload time, and a bowcaster with 50 shots in it, with two seconds reload time, I'd probably think the SI-74 would serve me better in situations where there are masses of enemies around you, but the bowcaster would serve me better here"

Before Jessica gets asked about the bowcaster, all she has to say about it is because of some dead Wookiee's bowcaster falling into her trench. Plus there was that time where she held three Mando units in terror ([member="Funky Balor"], [member="Rekali the Hutt"], and far more importantly, [member="Draco Vereen"] a veteran of many battles) just with her SI-74 in a trench alongside a few Republican soldiers she called zombies at the time. That was after she got ignored by other veteran Mandos, like PTSD-afflicted [member="Preliat Mantis"]. Jessica was wicked with heavy weapons but average with a bowcaster. She had to say, she could have a bowcaster in each hand and still be lighter than with her SI-74. It appears that none of these Mandos have been up against her on Kashyyyk; they probably have no idea as to which Jessica to expect: one firing a bowcaster or one toting a SI-74? Unless Titan got talked by any one of Funky, Rekali the Hutt or Draco about Jessica after the fact.

"The Mandos are more concerned about the First Order than about us. If I wield the SI-74, both teams would be after me and Valae can sneak past the opponents for the ball; if I wielded the bowcaster, I wouldn't be as effective as bait to hold up everyone else"

[member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Tyyni Oluja"]

Tyyni looked across to the First Order and Mandalorian teams as they were announced. They were all a rather intimidating bunch. Tyyni felt his nerves begin to coil up again, freezing him in place. He didn't feel fear, per se, but something close to the emotion. Tense anticipation, perhaps? The Hutt went back into his meditations, simply feeling the ebb and flow of the crowd. He let his senses tickle the minds of his enemies, not daring to do anything that would alert his presence to them. He could sense the raw power in them, even the non-Force wielders of them powerful in their own rights.

He looked to [member="Valae Kitra"] as she gave her words of encouragement, and smiled warmly. "Indeed." He was used to being underestimated, even ignored, by his fellow Jedi for his Hutt heritage. Perhaps that would finally be a strength of his, a hidden trump card in the match.

With a slow rocking motion, the small Hutt slid at a snail's pace towards the Silver Sanctum's goal, clearing his head as he did so. Unlike his other attempts, he was able to push out the distractions, the scene growing muted as the Hutt drew within himself.

The Force is my ally. It it my teacher. It is my strength.

- [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] -

Clapping alongside [member="Marzena Choi"] as the First Order team was announced, Ludolf nodded.

"Yes, that's right," He confirmed Marzena's inquisitive statement. "It seems that Moff Fortan has a young relative in the Order of Ren. As to their exact relation, I have no idea. But the Force runs in the Fortan family, although it seems to have skipped Natasi herself."

Continuing to clap, Ludolf would leave it at that. He wouldn't bother getting into [member="Natasi Fortan"] and the strange religion of the Balance that her family followed - it was an eccentricity unique to only her in the First Order. Meanwhile, the game below was about to begin.

"Ladies and gentlemen, teams, the rules are simple. This is a three team free-for-all game of Huttball. Each team has a goal area. You may score by bringing the ball into any team's goal area - by any means necessary. A goal will be counted as one point. In the spirit of sportsmanlike competition, all weapons will be set to stun."

Although Huttball was an intensely violent sport, the First Order would prefer not to have any actual deaths on the field today. Although the possibility was not ruled out completely, for on the large, triangular field, various traps awaited the players - along walkways between each team's goal area, there rested fire traps which enflamed every ten seconds, as well as pits of acid.

"Teams, assume position!" The announcer's voice resounded throughout the stadium, and the crowd began roaring with anticipation.

Above, in his skybox, an official whispered something in Ludolf's ear, after which he turned to Marzena. "It seems the Supreme Leader will make an appearance after the games, to present the medals to the winners." It felt good to be kept in-the-know, for once. "Would you like a drink, dear?"

Below, the carnage was about to begin.

"Three... two... one... begin!"

The floating Huttball appeared in the center of the arena for anyone to grab.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Tyyni Oluja"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Decima Fortan"] [member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Daxton Bane"]

OOC:
Combatants, in your next post please list all weapons at your disposal in this spirit of fairness. Have fun!

[member="Titan Kryze"]
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Mounting his armored hoverbike, he gained altitude to scan the playing field for targets of opportunity. He could see that ball was in play, yet people were standing in their starting positions like exposed statues just begging for someone to tame a crack at them. Daxton was more than happy to oblige after all there were no rules in Huttball.

Seeing his sights on Hutt inching his way to the goal post, he turned on maximum velocity as he enhanced his reflexes and speed with the Force. Depressing the trigger mechanisms, he straffed the Hutts mass with a blistering hail of stun bolts from his vehicles weapon mounts. Given the size and relative speed of the Hutt, it should be a sitting duck for the attack. Besides it made sense to knock out or seriously injure [member="Tyyni Oluja] since it would hamper the Silver Sanctum's strategy forcing them to play defense without sufficient coverage that the Mando team could exploit.

Should the attack succeed be would raise an armored fist in the air briefly signalling that he drew first blood as well as signalling his team to mount an attack on the Silver Sanctum goal.

Using his bikes superior maneuverability he will evade counter attacks and regain some altitude to stay out most effective weapons ranges.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
With all weapons set to stun, Dunames knew only so many weapons were possibly used. Frank was baffled: he studied each player's record as a combatant, and if all weapons were to be set to stun, all the lightsaber users would have to readjust their strategies. He crossed his fingers, hoping that they would all take heed of the warnings issued. Now that the camera was trained at the huttball, the holoshow that was unfolding before their eyes was well underway. Frank watched many huttball games, and couldn't help but think that some players wore armor like a WESTAR Skirmisher armor, while the others relied on speed to make the entire operation count. It was early and she couldn't count anyone else out just yet. Maybe if the First Order team was losing will the crowd panic but the Games were broadcast live on all Star Tours flights, but only as one channel among the many channels available on the holotrays.

"The kick-off has been given. Given that it is a three-way game, the pitch is triangular"

"Brace for impact! That's going to hurt - and how long are players going to be stunned?"

As soon as [member="Daxton Bane"] started firing , Undin started running and enhanced himself with Speed using the Force. The speed of his Hermes Feather boots combined with the Speed of the Force , he reached an incredible speed of 40 km/h in a matter of seconds , while still holding back.
He was headed for the ball , and with such speed , he got to it and grabbed it. He decided to start slowing down , while headed for the Silver Sanctum's goal.
[member="Titan Kryze"]

OOC:I'm sorry I forgot to do this in my original post
Gear

"That settles it: I will use my bowcaster on stun, since the SI-74 doesn't have a stun mode" Jessica whispered to her teammates.

Upon seeing an angry [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] running twice as fast as she could, Jessica fires a bowcaster shot on Undin's legs, hoping that, with his legs being numbed by a blaster hit, Jessica would be able to slow him down and, from there steal the ball from him. But also she needed to fire more stun shots at [member="Daxton Bane"] too; the Mandos were going to attack in force. How will [member="Tyyni Oluja"] react to this sudden onslaught of fire, Jessica couldn't tell because she dashed as fast as she could when she attempted to fire the bowcaster at each of the Mandos on the offense.

Equipment:
Bowcaster
WESTAR Skirmisher armor

[member="Valae Kitra"]

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
[member="Tyyni Oluja"]

Firing a bowcaster accurately not only required great strength but proper bracing as well because the weapon had an incredible recoil. That was why one would never see a wookie running around while firing that weapon. The kid was in no danger of getting hit unless he got really unlucky.

The bowcaster shot sailed harmlessly overhead as Daxton continued to pummel the Hutt over and over again with stun rounds from his hoverbike. It wasn't as if any one would cry foul in a game of Huttball.

Undin was now going at about 30km/h , went a bowcaster bolt came flying near his legs. Maybe I should start dodging more .
As the boy started closing in on the Silver Sanctum's goal , he yelled up to [member="Daxton Bane"] "Focus fire on the blonde one!".
The boy started slowing down to 20 km/h , just to make sure he didn't splat himselt over the goal.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"] [member="Tyyni Oluja"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
"Jessica was used to high-recoil weapons, so I guess, a bowcaster is not much different from a SI-74 in that respect. That said, the SI-74 is rather uncommon and is often a weapon that could be fired once before needing a magazine change. Yet her personal SI-74 was the instrument through which she held three veteran Mandos in terror back on Kashyyyk"

"Nowadays Wookiees often tend to build bowcasters out of Mandalorian or Republican long arms. Czerka manufactures some of these items, Merr-Sonn, BlasTech, Arakyd, as well as many of these other manufacturers you'd see on the galactic marketplace. Some of those bowcasters touted as low-recoil are actually little more than repurposed blasters"

"You have seen that her ability to handle a bowcaster and other high-recoil weapons forced her to exhibit qualities that made her attractive to a huttball team"

The main difference being that the SI-74 has big AOE splash damage, and that it had no stun, whereas a bowcaster has some stun setting. Dunames may have sold a SI-74 or a bowcaster once or twice on a Star Tours flight, but that was the Star Tours of the early days. Today's Star Tours would not sell fenced or contraband weapons. And even weapons are not sold on each and every Star Tours flight: it was mostly confined to sales on flights from and to Nar Shaddaa. Frank being a color commentator for the Games by virtue of being a former stormtrooper, he was a little intimidated by his lack of experience in that journalistic role. But one day Frank will find his way back to Lanteeb and away from the journalistic circuit. Dunames was incredulous... in her mind Jessica is not nearly as effective without that SI-74. She might have nursed her injuries back to health en route from Kashyyyk, but wouldn't she be able to modify the SI-74 for stun as well as kill? Probably not: the SI-74 is an anti-vehicle weapon.

"The Sanctum team is playing the trap here - they truly are the slowest team around"

"The trap?"

"The trap, in huttball, is a strategy where a team would stifle opposing offense"

Gear/Items:
Robes
Training Saber
Standard blaster – set to stun
Saori Snack Cakes

Once the game started, Valae remained rooted to the spot. It seemed that the Mandalorians were quick to take up offense. The small boy, [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] had the ball in his hands and was already in motion towards the Silver Sanctum goal. That was fast. And his teammate, [member="Daxton Bane"], had a hoverbike? How was that fair? Valae reckoned that fairness didn’t matter much here, such were the ruthless ways of Huttball. She glanced over her shoulder at [member="Tyyni Oluja"], while it seemed that [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] had the two Mandalorians momentarily distracted.

“Get ready to defend!” She called to the Hutt.

The bolts fired by Jessica proved to be only a slight distraction in the eyes of their opponents. Valae stood ready, saber in hand now and her mind pulling the force in all around her. Her dark eyes were focused on [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"], her palm shot out in his direction, sending a force wave at him. She hoped that this would at least cause him to stumble, and even to drop the ball. If he continued on, she was ready to pounce.

There wasn’t even time to see what the First Order team was up to. Were they just standing back to watch?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Natasi struggled not to wrinkle her nose at the peculiar smell she encountered in the box let by [member="Darth Carnifex"]. There was something vaguely unsettling about the man, about the atmosphere around him, but she wouldn't go so far as to feel intimidated. She was, after all, a Moff of the First Order -- the first ever appointed, odds-on favorite for the first Grand Moff appointed. She was recognized across the First Order as a force to be reckoned with. Her dark eyes scanned the surroundings, then moved towards the two seats that Carnifex had indicated. "I'm so pleased to hear it," Natasi said in response to his comment about his accommodations.

She took a seat and crossed her ankles primly.

"A man who gets right to business. I can certainly appreciate that." She rested her hands on her lap and looked across at Carnifex. "The First Order is not interested in conflict with any of our neighbors, including your group. We may be expanding our territories but we have no intention of waging war at this time. I hope we can count on a similar outlook from you and your colleagues."

Progflaw99

Team: First Order
Equipment:
1 x Echani Dueling Shield (My understanding is that this item is similar in size to a medieval kite shield when activated. If this is not the case and it is a full body shield I can make edits to my post and or find a suitable replacement for this tech.)

1 x Controler FP Force Pike
1 x DL-18 Blaster Pistol

Rolf had turned to face the... well, he didn't exactly know what was going on. It seemed that the SSC team and the Mando's were already in the thick of it, fighting over the huttball like their lives depended on it. He smirked, motioning for the other two on his team to look. The little short one had managed to scoop up the ball and was making incredible progress towards the SSC goal. Rolf was actually mildly impressed. Turning with a maniacal grin he looked to his teammates. It was simple really.

"Well then, let's get to it. Hit the Mandos, right chaps?" He said with a facetious posh accent.

Reaching down to where his weapons had been laid out on the edge of the field he slipped his left arm into a forearm mounted Echani Dueling Shield. Adjusting it slightly he made sure the straps were snug before reaching down with his right hand to the ground where his force pike lay. It had been dulled but the power settings were still strong enough to send a paralyzing shock through someone's body, armor or not. On his hip was strapped a blaster pistol, a modernized version of the DL-18 blaster pistol; it was modified to stun, of course. Rolf hefted his force pike, gripping the haft, lowering his shoulder, and beginning to sprint towards the opponents.

As he picked up speed the ground rushed past him. He wasn't sure just how fast he was going but he knew it was quick. He was a decent long distance runner but this was a sprint. He had trained for sprints his entire life as a soldier of the First Order, sprinting to cover distances in combat, jetting from cover to cover. This was his game.

His eyes locked on to the short Mandalorian team member, if he remembered correctly, this was Undin Kryze. Rolf's surprising speed had caught him almost up to the man, his angle allowing him to set an intercept course. As he began to approach he nimbly dodged a few stray bolts that headed his way, weaving and ducking below them. He was dangerously close to one of the SSC team members and his tongue got the better of him, shouting as he shot past the woman.

"Boo!"

Rolf would have chuckled at himself. The woman had been entirely focused on the Mandalorian, he was sure he would hear an exclamation if his sudden appearance had caught her off guard. As he continued past her his eyes once more locked the Mandalorian as he slowed, hearing a large whoosh of air as a pulse wave shot forward from her palm. He sighed in relief, it hadn't been directed at him.

[member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Decima Fortan"]​

Araceli Del Vilar

A
The First Annual Galactic Games.

Araceli quietly gave a tap of her forefinger upon the flute of champagne. She held it aloft; an arm crossed over her chest. The dark slashes of her brows were furrowed forward slightly, pensive in her thoughts. The roar of the crowd was near deafening, but the young woman didn't seem to take notice of it much. She was alone, standing by the railing that would lead up to the executive seats.

Her hair was an inky black, parted on the side and flowing in soft waves down past her shoulders. She wore a simple red dress that hung to her willowy form. It was classy enough to reveal a sophisticated taste and provided a flattering contrast with her olive skin to warrant a second look.

Upon first glance, one would consider the brunette to be a mere spectator. Perhaps a civilian from the capital city set to enjoy the games. Or maybe a debutante making her rounds. First impressions were curious things.

EQUIPMENT: Single training saber, like a bawse

In the blink of an eye, the game had started, and Tyyni found himself thrust in the middle of chaos. Tyyni stayed in his meditations, however, feeling the flow of the Force in his veins, and of the world around him. In the messiness of the game, the Hutt would succeed using what others may call weakness; peace.

Vaguely, Padawan Oluja heard the roaring of a vehicle, as [member="Daxton Bane"] wasted no time in launching a barrage of stun bolts at the small Hutt. Eyes still closed, Tyyni began to weave his body back and forth, anticipating the projectiles positions moments before they happened. It felt only natural to the Soresu user, who had practiced similar drills numerous times. Each bolt narrowly missed by a few centimeters as Tyyni made small corrections to his position, a shifted tail here, a leaned head there. If a Hutt could ever be described as graceful, this was the time to do it.

Through his dance, he vaguely sensed [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] grab the ball, and head for his goal. [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] attempted to fire off a few rounds of her bowcaster, but the shots seemed to have little effect. That was fine. Every distraction was an opportunity. He acknowledged [member="Valae Kitra"] as she spoke to him, still playing a game of narrow misses, not yet drawing a weapon. He noticed her squaring off with Undin, and also spotted [member="Rolf Amsel"] shoot past. Assessing the threats, Tyyni found a strategy he liked, and ran with it.

Tyyni brought the Force around him, careful not to overexert himself so early in the match. Suddenly, the Hutt surged forward, much quicker than a Hutt should. He rocketed along the ground, hand grasping his training saber. As he careened closer and closer, the Hutt ignited his deep blue training saber, and went into an Ataru stance, quickly trying to scorch Undin hip-to-shoulder. The strike was enhanced by the sudden Force of the Hutt's momentum, as well as benefiting from the opportunity he received from Valae's Force Wave.

Daxton would also come across some difficulty. Inbetween his intended targets and his vehicle rested a fire trap, which was just beginning to flare up. It wouldn't be impossible to dodge, but it would prove difficult to do so, and still fire with the accuracy needed to not hit his teammate, a tough task in and of itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom