Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Annual Galactic Games - Avalonia

Jessica was lucky that the stun shots hit the bowcaster on her back rather than her body proper. Probably the Force told [member="Decima Fortan"] to knock the weapon out and then Jessica would be harmless. Unable to be taking shots at anybody. A blaster on stun could knock a bowcaster out of her back. A little faster she was for that. Jessica was by now no more than a pawn at the enemies' mercy when she doesn't have the ball. And even if she had the ball, she would still be a liability without her bowcaster. Hopefully [member="Daxton Bane"] would be distracted by Valae chasing Decima in an attempt to cover Jessica knowing that [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] was busy fighting [member="Samka Derith"] and hopefully not realize until too late that Jessica was too close to her. She couldn't tell either way whether her being disarmed would cause Samka or Undin to disregard Jessica or to try to gank on her by the goal line. But she wasn't there yet.

"Drat! She knocked my bowcaster off my back!" Jessica shouted in [member="Valae Kitra"]'s direction, while she realized that her endurance is pretty lackluster.

[member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Titan"] [member="Tyyni Oluja"]

"Conflict is inevitable, Lady Fortan. It is the nature and will of the Force, and as the Force binds every living thing in the galaxy together so do does it will us to perpetuate its duality. The Dark Side, the Light Side, Republicanism, Imperialism, equally opposite and dogmatic viewpoints that continue to divide the galaxy. Over the course of many eons that tide has ebbed and flowed, each side temporarily becoming the dominant viewpoint of billions before being swallowed under the waves of the other." His tone was calm and only slightly condescending as if he were talking to a child, but he respected the Grand Moff for her cunning and ambition so he made an attempt to speak in a manner befitting an equal.

"You are Imperials, you are anathema to everything the Alliance stands for. In time they will look at you with the same revulsion and hate we so commonly sneer at them with, and their weapons will train on you. No doubt many in your camp already feel that way, it is a feeling that I too share but not in the position to implement. The Alliance already attempted to supplant my just rule of Panatha by trying to assassinate me in my own home, but in their haste they ran blindly into the Rancor's jaws. Their broken dead now adorn my battlements, a warning to those of the Light who proclaim to champion "justice" when they hardly know the meaning of the word."

Since his little speech he had been staring intently out at the games being played beyond their skybox, but now his eyes would bore into Natasi's own with glittering righteousness in those sulfuric orbs. "But when war comes to your people know that I, and the proud Epicanthix, will always stand behind those who champion our ideology."

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

With Rolf stunned from his vicious attack, Daxton turned his attention to the ball carrier. Concentrating the Force around the ball itself he would yank it with brutal raw strength, should the ball handler somehow hang on they would probably get dragged across the ground as the ball approched Daxton.

Daxton reached out with one hand to take ball and an armored elbow with a nasty looking hooked spike aimed at [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] or anyone still clinging to it. The ebony talon was tipped with orbalisk blood toxin designed to render the victim's muscles to spasm uncontrollably for an hour, a viral and nasty weapon Daxton did not hesitate to use.

Tossing the ball to [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] "Let's show these bums how to score!" he extolled his younger companion while he moved to keep [member="Samka Derith"] and the others off his back.

Stopping the attack mid-air hearing [member="Daxton Bane"], he landed on the ground next to [member="Samka Derith"] and said "Lucky.". The boy then put off the sabers and in his belt they went. He turned around and got the ball from the ground.
The girl would've been in a whole lot of trouble if she decided to fight Undin, but now that she was going agaisnt Daxton who knew what would happen to them.
Starting to run towards the Silver Sanctum's goal without enhancing himself with the Force, he was just running with his boots that made him go faster.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Doc learned back on a wall he was here to provide medical attention if things got a little real, he had only met a few mandorlains, but he had studies their culture and ideology they were true warrior and so he knew he would be needed in the near future, after the games I thought asking one the mando s if could examine their armor and some of systems to see if could finds ways to improve the survivability of the first order troops. As waiter passed by and doc “Excuse me can I get a water?” The waiter nodded in response and doc turned attention back to the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom