Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Firenne Van-Derveld

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Judah Lesan said:
Well considering I let Vega talk me into going to Dathomir with him just so he could fall back to the Sith and be the only Jedi there surrounded by three Van-Dervelds (though Vega had pretty much skewered Cat)... I learned it is best to stay away unless you want to have a short life...
So, what did you think of Dathomir? It's awesome, isn't it?

Marek Starchaser said:
But this family is so awesome.
[member="Darth Sinna"]
Seconding.

Dashal Vance said:
[member="Xander Blackmoore"]

Nope, but what a way to go!
That's the spirit!

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Curupira Hawk"] Personally... it was way to infested with Sith (as it was in that universe)...

ooc: Judah not a big fan... another of my toons very much enjoyed his time there, and despite being from a very patriarchal, male dominated, society, alloed the place to rub off on him

Judah Lesan Jr. said:
Well then, [member="Katrine Van Derveld"]... it's a good thing my "thing" is for redheads plural...
Consider it a friendly warning. We redheads are all firecrackers one way or another. Ask my Daddy. He'll tell you the same time about my Mom.

Judah Lesan said:
Well considering I let Vega talk me into going to Dathomir with him just so he could fall back to the Sith and be the only Jedi there surrounded by three Van-Dervelds (though Vega had pretty much skewered Cat)... I learned it is best to stay away unless you want to have a short life...
I fail to see an issue. We're completely loveable! :p

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Lucianus Adair said:
I fail to see the problem. I survived just fine - not unscathed, as that would have been... uncharacteristic.
I seemed to escape death just fine as well... Now Luc, my good sir, when I escape the wretched prison I am in, we must see about that glass of wine...

Ket Van Derveld said:
Well, well, well. I was wondering when I'd see you again, [member="Firenne Van-Derveld"].

*misses his older brother*

(Wow, this is epic. I am excited, yessir!)
I do have a habit of turning up in all the best of places ^_^

(Yay! :D )

Judah Lesan said:
*coughs delicately* Clearly, you lack willpower.

Marek Starchaser said:
But this family is so awesome.
[member="Darth Sinna"]
Yes, yes we are ^_^ *shoves Symfora at him to keep him occupied*

Judah Lesan Jr. said:
Well then, [member="Katrine Van Derveld"]... it's a good thing my "thing" is for redheads plural...
*lofts a brow* Such comments are highly inappropriate. A gentleman would not make such a statement.

Ket Van Derveld said:
Van-Derveld Family Motto: Live Fast, Kill Young. ;)
*makes note of the motto* This is something the Sisters at the convent failed to mention...

Lucianus Adair said:
I fail to see the problem. I survived just fine - not unscathed, as that would have been... uncharacteristic.
*curtsies gracefully* Mister Adair...a pleasure to see you again. I trust you have been well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom