Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firefolk for capture

Riz Carter

Detective - Planetary Division
This is the beginning of Evan's story. She is a princess (although, we've got plenty of those around, eh?) of the firefolk, or wistie people of Endor. I'm looking to set-up a thread where she gets caught on Endor and taken off-world. Her people are rare and can get a hefty price on the black market.

Any takers?

Black Phoenix

B
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] lol

Is it alright if I keep you in a small jar with a couple of holes in it? @[member="Evangeline Sage"]

Hey... Circe'll provide a nice little house for you, coated in electrum and with your own little bedroom and bathroom. She'll also feed you actual meals instead of the rare berry treat, or worse, pet food.

Black Phoenix

B
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] You sure you wouldn't eat her as soon as you captured her?

@[member="Black Phoenix"] why would I need to eat her? I have an entire planet of food to eat, get paid for my work in happy slave meals and get to skip around the empire whenever I am needed for killing things with payment.

Riz Carter

Detective - Planetary Division
*tugs on Kaine's beard then plays in the red paint, leaving little red foot and handprints everywhere*

*flutters around Circe* What is ele-lec-trum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom