Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fireflies | CIS Dominion of Ascension (S,44)

Outfit:
Tags: N/A

BTE.png

This was the vacation that one needed to have when dealing with personal demons. Petra floated on her back with her eyes closed. Relaxing to let her mind wander away, this led the way to an easy spell beginning to manifest itself. Water shot up like small springs around her. Each one pulse at a different pace than ones next to them. Even fishes were jumping over her body in rhythm to the water spout.

In her mind, she was going over all that she had done since awaken. It did not make sense why she had behaved as she did. Was the old rotten version of her right? Time may not be killing her; however, it was herself doing it because of time. After all this time, Petra still did not know if she was ready to die. That was such a finite matter. One that she was avoiding for so long. Curse her mind; it wandered into an area she started to find discomfort with the topic her mind had gone.

greenbar.png

gX0qSJ8.png
[-SOUNDTRACK-]​
Post #5
Attn: [member="Amethyst Atreides"] Nearby: [member="Fawn Alzi"] | [member="Minerva Vessia"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]
  • Lakeshore
    Conversing with an intriguing young lady

The enigmatic Sith Lord responded with a graceful nod, the way a nobleman should, even though his origins were about as far away from nobility as they could be. "Of course, my lady," he responded, his tone formal, even though it was somewhat strained by the anger which still coursed through him, like a wildfire that had yet to burn itself out. Amethyst's closeness was something that he was unused to, yet he welcomed it for the calming effect it had on the fire which threatened to consume his soul.

He walked with her in silence for several minutes, holding her arm in the crook of his elbow like a proper gentleman, his mind methodically beating his rage into submission. He would have to learn to tolerate his old rival's presence, at least until he would have his way and see him dragged before a court of law in chains. There was only one other person he hated more than the former ruler of the Dominion and that was the woman whom he welcomed into his government, only to eventually betray him in her attempted coup. For a man who valued loyalty as much as Tacitus did, there was no worse crime than treason. But there was another time and place for that.

It was some time before he composed himself enough to speak again. The last thing that he wanted, was to ruin her evening with his fouled mood. "Forgive me, Amethyst. Malvern is an old rival of mine, one with whom I have had many... disagreements," he said, his mind drifting to the scars he earned in those battles. Scars which included his feline eyes and razor-sharp claws, a consequence of a Sith resurrection ritual that became necessary after Adron ran him through with a lightsaber, a ritual that made him immortal, at a terrible cost.

"Thank you, by the way," he said, his eyes locked onto hers, eyes that glowed in the dark like those of a cat. "Not many people have offered me a kind gesture, throughout my life," spoke the Overlord, his tone a bit reserved, suggesting that he was unused to opening himself to others in this way. The view at the lake reminded him of what he fought so hard to protect, why he had committed unspeakable atrocities and condemned his soul to eternal damnation. It was to defend places such as this. And to insure that the galaxy had a future for the people within it that was free of the eternal war between Light and Dark. A future for the people such as the young woman by his side.

"I have not lived an easy life," he said to her. "I was rarely afforded the luxury of rest, so I must confess that I find the idea of it a somewhat alien concept."

"But I will not waste your evening with the ramblings of a scarred soldier," the Overlord spoke, once more reverting to a formal tone, his alien eyes lingering on hers for longer than he would care to admit.
teal123.png

Outfit: This One

BTE.png

What a blast this would be. La’Ca could not wait for this with her Goddess. It would have been nice if Mistress came too, but there were other matters to deal with for their Goddess. Missing people was not a thing she did as the universe was full of unknown ones. Finding the bonfire, new people were around it. She would visit with others later, but she wanted to dance first and clothed for a changed on top of that. She tossed a spell or two into the fire. Desire was aimed at making the fire dance. If she was going to dance, then the flames would dance with her. Individual flames dancing like she was. Moving to a random song and rhythm in her head, a place that should not be visited by anyone. That was a fun house that barely had people make it out.

greenbar.png

BTE.png
Reacting to: [member=“La’Ca Cavataio”]​
Others Nearby: @Fawn Alzi @Darth Tacictus [member="Amethyst Atreides"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"] @Adron Mavern​
In just a two piece bathing suit Minerva dancing and singing around the bonfire. Drink in hand she drank in to bless the earth. It was not the place one would expect to run into your mother. Minerva was eighteen and had been adult by Dathomiri standards for some time. But still to run into your mother at a party?
Bouncing around the fire Minerva spilled some of her drink on herself. The beer rolled down her skin and she hardly cared. Turning around she bumped into [member=“La’Ca Cavataio”] !?!

“MOM”, pink pastel lips were wide opened Minerva stood there shocked, as if she was just caught doing something she was not supposed to be doing.
Little did Minerva know this woman was just a clone? In all fairness the woman looked just like her mother!

Even though she was adult it was such a shock rendering her to act like she was still just a teen, “I can explain everything!”

CTE.png

Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"]

A shy smile brightened her features at his seeming acceptance of her sudden intrusion, and his refreshing lack of reaction to her abrupt shape shifting. Well, the glance at his bottle aside, he'd reacted better than most had upon learning what she was. She'd lost what few friends she had upon coming into her Lupine abilities, and he was the only one who hadn't tried to shoot her.

Yet.

Firenne supposed that remained to be seen, but found herself nodding absently at his comment. There was certainly a great deal of death energy in the area, permeating the earth and the crumbling structures alike. Given the brutality of Varro's sudden downfall, she wasn't surprised. "Tastes bitter. Like...acrid smoke on my tongue. Blech."

Wrinkling her nose, the young woman sauntered slowly around, finding a perch on a flat section of column that had yet to be reclaimed by nature. Setting her bag down, slender fingers withdrew her sketchbook and a pencil, flipping to a clean page before she spoke up in answer to his question. "Me? Oh! I...came to see the ruins. My cousin insisted I not spend all of my time buried in the archives, though I'd prefer it. So...I'm here."

Silver eyes brightened as a small ball of light appeared in her hand, and floated above her page to giver her light with which to draw. Her pencil flicked across the page, her gaze wandering up along a fallen portion of wall, around Rylan, and then back down to her page. Within a few moments, she had a rough outline of the structure and the man standing in the middle of it with a deceptively easy posture.

The silence that had fallen between them was just shy of being awkward, and Firenne tried to catch it before it got away from her again. Her mother and her cousins alike would be entertained by her stammering and struggle.

"What about you? What brings you out here to the ancient rocks instead of the bonfire with all the people around it?" Fi said sofltly, glancing up from her sketch.

glimmer.png

CTE.png

Locations: Varro Ruins
Tag: [member='Firenne Van-Derveld']

He listened to what she had to say and nodded a little, he was slightly amused by what the girl had to say, even if his face didn't reflect it. Hitting the bottle again, he half watched what Firenne was up too, but also was lost in his own world, memories of people and places long gone flitting through his mind, she reminded him of someone, a little bit at least, and that brought a small smile to his lips, even though it was slightly sad.

He snapped back to this reality with his next swig, and shrugged a little "I don't really like social gatherings" it was a small answer, one that caused him to sigh as he lowered his head a little, then raised it again, "I guess you could say I'm looking for something, and trying to lose something else." his mind once again jumped from thought to thought, looking for the peace of mind he long sought, and trying to bury the memories of what made him who he was today deep, deep into the bowls of oblivion. "Guessing you're a bit of a cryptographer of some kind? Making records of forgotten places?" he wasn't really sure what he was talking about, that was always a field he was fuzzy on in all his lives.

Tag: Anyone close by; [member="Darth Metus"]; [member="Srina Talon"]

The Confederacy.

Rumors, stories, myths and legends told of the organization that had not only endured the tests of time, but survived the wills of it's propagators. Eight hundred years and it's legacy had survived, a legacy swathed in blood but vigorously refurnished into what the galaxy now knew. An organization he could not, with even the slightest of reservations, deny had left it's mark on the galaxy.

Much like his own name.

As Gene climbed out of the cockpit of his fighter, partially sliding off the slim wing as he waited for his feet to meet solid ground, he could not help but admire the scenery before him. While Varro had not been an initial part of the Confederate territory the middle aged man had collected his understanding of Confederate growth and found himself standing the precipice of what could well be the next stepping stone. With a slow breath and numbered footsteps he brought himself to the edge of the nearest path and allowed his presence to course through the Force to any who lingered near.

He had heard the rumors of the darkness that grounded itself at the core of the Confederacy, surrounded in a profound haze with contrast, contradiction and compliment, and yet was prepared heartily to meet it first hand. That very energy, the Force providing him with insight well beyond his natural bounds, was there on Varro; a countedly lucky occurrence that he could hardly deny amused him.

Though the desire to follow his senses pestered him, he stood stoically in silence as his eyes scanned the landscape before him. Where one civilization had been lost he easily envisioned another rising with due haste from it's ashes. With a tug of his cloak, a calming breath and a draw upon the Force, Gene continued to press his trek into the center of the ruins.

Objective: Relax
People Nearby: [member="Minerva Vessia"] - [member="La'Ca Cavataio"]

Kurenai rolled her head over and watch the bonfire from the naturally headed pool of water, people dancing around, spilling drinks, laughing and having a good time. So young and full of energy, heck even [member="Darth Tacitus"] was attending the event, and the man was just as Anti-soical as she was if Kiso was to be trusted in her description of the Sith lord. Most of those present wearing breathable clothes, swim suits and bikinis all around, "If maple was here she would probably have a nose bleed, perhaps I should invest in a swim suit at some point".

Unfortunately fashion was not a strong point of hers, let along picking out something that fit and did what it needed to do, but even then would she have used it? Dancing around a massive flame was not really her idea of fun at this point in time, she would probably die of embarrassment long before that, a very surprising weakness for someone who would not hesitate to throw herself into an oncoming army. At least for tonight she could just lay down and relax, letting the soothing feel of the hot spring water melt any worries away.

gX0qSJ8.png
Objective: Youngling + Water = Happy​
Location: The Hot Springs [ [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Minerva Vessia"] | [member="Fawn Alzi"] ]
Wearing: Nothing​
Water, the wet frontier.

These were the voyages of the nekkid Jedi. His super soaked mission, to seek out sugar and new confectioneries. To boldly swim where no nekkid Jedi had ever swam before...

No, Ascension was not a vacation.

Well, it totally was but it wasn't.

He'd had this super uber mega boring finance meeting earlier in the day, going over the contract for HoloNet service to the region. There had been a bunch of small HSPs across the system, but their download speeds sucked Hutt. Like, seriously sucked Hutt. And not the Nar Shadda Hutt either. This was the Tatooine extra sweaty body odor Hutt. Like, some parts of the planet had still been using subspace radio dial-up.

But after quietly negotiating with a handful of reasonable HoloNet Service Providers about a Corellia Digital buy-out of their companies, a hostile take-over with some legitimately obscure stock purchases that may not have been exactly clear that it was Corellia Digital that had been buying them out, and then a few lawsuits to pressure the nay-sayers into going out of business... Sor-Jan could legitimately say that Ascension's telecommunications future never looked brighter.

Also, never underestimate the value of nondisclosure agreements to help keep bad facts from leaking out to the galactic media.

Of course, when bad press about Corellia Digital did leak out to the galactic media, it was simple enough to flood the social media feeds in order to suppress those headlines from coming up for people.

They said that business was war. That was certainly the mindset that Sor-Jan had adopted.

Who said that Jedi made poor businessmen? Sor-Jan might have had a Jedi education, but he was still a Corellian. Running the long con was just part of his cultural heritage...

In any event, this planet had hot springs!

It was kinda like a bath, except a bath was something you never voluntarily submitted yourself to. And this WAS AWESOME!

Some of the bathers were nude, others he saw wearing swim suits. Those were like pajamas to him, he just never quite saw the point of them. Of course, it didn't help that, growing up in the Jedi Temple of Coruscant in the Old Republic, surrounded with kids of all different race and gender and body type, modesty wasn't a human habit that Sor-Jan had ever learned.

Plus, it probably seemed to the onlooker as though the boy wasn't even aware that there were others in the pool with him, as the youngling swam, splashed, and played merrily without a second thought.

The key to any happy childhood was simple.

Just add water.

Reacting to: [member="Minerva Vessia"]

BTE.png
What the heck did she just hear from the one that bumped into her? It could not have happened already. La’Ca did not have any children. Why did some girl call her mom? Was it like Aly experience over again? She was not ready to handle something like this again. There was no desire to look at the one that called her mom. The wishful thinking that she was having an episode with the voices and hallucinations.

Finally, La’Ca looked at the woman that bumped her. Eyes scanned over the other witch in swimwear. Boy, La was happy it was not her child. And, happily remarked, “Sweetie, I’m sooooo not your mother. All mine children are dead for centuries now.” Adding in a giggle to hide the pain of her loss. “Also no need to explain, it’s party time around here.”

greenbar.png

Amethyst Atreides

A
BTE.png

Tags: [member="Darth Tacitus"]

While she did not know the truth of his birth, he carried himself with a strength and poise that those simply born into nobility ought to envy. It stemmed from what was likely a long, storied military career and the trials of a life she could only guess at. His careful, formal response was precisely what it should be, and Ame offered a soft smile in response as he took the lead and guided them along the well-worn path.

Though her Force sense remained politely restrained, it did not take much to sense a measure of the turmoil within him. It kept him quiet for several minutes as they walked together, and she held to that silence, simply lending her presence as she kept herself tucked close to his side. Her free hand rose to rest upon his wrist as he spoke, fingers absently smoothing out the fabric of his uniform sleeve.

“Easily forgiven, of course. I thought that might be the case, given your reaction to his presence.” Ame replied softly, fingers pressing gently against his wrist.

Her head tilted to the side as he continued speaking, and they paused along the path as the bonfire and the revelry near the cabins faded to a tolerable level of sound in the background. Her gaze was transfixed by his own, and this time she allowed herself the time to be lost in it, still fascinated by the feline cast and brightly burnished gold.

“You are most welcome…I would find it difficult to offer you anything less.” She added, dark eyes shuttered beneath lashes for the briefest moment. He continued, however, and she found it effortless to offer her attention and focus once more.

A delicate brow lofted with his final words, his gaze lingering upon hers as much as her own had been upon his. A faint shiver wound its way along the length of her spine even as she shifted slightly where she stood. Ame remained close to his side, and a faint frown appeared upon her lips.

The hand that had been resting upon his wrist rose to gently smooth back the loose lock of his silver hair, tucking the strands carefully behind his ear before they lingered on his cheek. “Kainan…my time is not wasted in listening to you. As long as you care to regale me with your tales, I will be more than content to listen.”

Withdrawing her fingers, albeit rather slowly, she broke her lingering gaze first, turning her head slightly to gaze out over the water. “My apologies…I’ve lost my train of thought and the threads of our conversation.” She said after a moment, blinking as her normally well ordered mind wandered off on her.

bunnybarspace.png

gX0qSJ8.png
[-SOUNDTRACK-]​
Post #6
Attn: [member="Amethyst Atreides"] Nearby: [member="Fawn Alzi"] | [member="Minerva Vessia"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Adron Malvern"]
  • Lakeshore
    Conversing with an intriguing young lady

The warlord did not seem to react in any way to Amethyst's gentle grip on his wrist, as before maintaining his perfect composure, even though a confusing mess of feelings raged like a storm, inside of him. It had been a long time since he was last reminded of the loneliness he felt, a loneliness which he had buried under his duties and his work. She awakened in him a longing which he had not felt since such a long time ago, a longing to dream and to hope for a better, brighter future. He was unsure how to deal with that.

On an academic level, he could understand what was happening, even as he could not help but notice how beautiful her eyes were, or how they seemed to sparkle in the reflected light of the sky above. And yet, doubts ate away at him, fraying at the fabric of his soul like a pack of ravenous hounds.

His road had been long and difficult and it would only get harder from that point on. There would be many hardships to endure, many enemies to confront and many sacrifices to be made and he was unsure if he would even come out alive at the end of it. Could he drag someone like Amethyst into that maelstrom? Could he risk exposing her to the wrath of those who would go to any lengths to destroy him and everything that he stood for?

A haunted look fell upon his visage as Amethyst reached out with her delicate hand, her fingers brushing gently against the side of his face and in that moment he froze. He felt like a man that was trapped in a cage, with hopes and dreams he never knew he had, standing so tantalizingly close. If he were but to reach out to them... No, some inner part of his soul told him. You are not a man. You are a beast. A monster which exists for a single purpose.

A tired sigh tore itself loose. "Amethyst..." he struggled to speak. "I have done many horrible things in this life. Necessary things, but horrible nonetheless. I am not a good man, not some knight in shining armor, just a warrior doing what he must, regardless of the costs, because there are things inside this galaxy that are too horrible to contemplate and the alternative does not even bear considering," he said to her with a heavy heart. "There are very few people around me, because I have very little to offer in the way of happiness and comfort and very much in the way of danger and sacrifice."
teal123.png

CTE.png

Tags: [member="Rylan Kordel"]

The ruins took shape in the shades of grey from her pencil, rising from nature’s reclamation of them. Rylan took shape among them, standing there as he was, bag at his feet and bottle in his hand. Her head canted to the side as silver eyes studied him for a moment, then she bent her attention back to her sketchbook, penciling in several additional details around his features.

Firenne mumbled under her breath, catching herself from continuing aloud as he spoke. Her head rose, and she glanced at him while he spoke, catching the nuances of his expression as it shifted every so often. Understanding dawned across her features and she found herself nodding. They were both in and out of their own little worlds, even as they shared the small area of the ruins they had found.

“I’m glad I’m not the only one…not overly fond of social gatherings either. They’re too…tedious. And I’m just not good at talking to people.” She replied, lifting a hand to push a loose curl away from her cheek and tuck it behind her ear. When he mentioned looking for one thing and losing another, she winced internally.

Fi could sympathize more than she wanted to admit with that statement. She was saved from having to comment, however, when he continued and asked her a question in return. “I’m still learning cryptography, actually. But I’m mostly an archivist and a scholar. Oh, and a Spellweaver. And Lupine…but that last one I think you already figured out.” She added, her brightness tempered somewhat.

“What about you? I’m…assuming your part of the Confederacy…what do you do? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to…I’m just…curious.”

glimmer.png

CTE.png
Tag: [member='Firenne Van-Derveld']

A small chuckle left Rylan's lips as he took another hit from the bottle, Firenne had summed up his feelings on social gatherings well, he could even sympathize a bit with not being good at talking to people, he was never a fan of it, and most of his life it was forced, especially in social settings.

Still listening to what she had to say, he nodded a little, his eyes drifting to her drawing, then scanning the scenery around them, a small smile crawled out over his features, he was amused at just how well she was capturing the essence of this place, even his own image in the sketch work had seemed to fit well in this scenery. Pushing himself from the wall with his shoulders, he placed the bottle down and stretched, trying to keep the ache from staying still too long at bay, and he wanted to get a better look at her sketching, so he moved a little closer, but stayed far enough way not to push personal boundaries.

"I did yes, our meeting in general gave away that, but as to your other skills, I can't say much, but your work with the pencil is quite nice." his dark eyes kept scanning the page, almost like he was enthralled by the art, which maybe he was a bit, he'd never really seen anyone work in person before, his attention snapped back to the moment with Hi's next question. There was a frown, then a nod, "I'm still trying to find my place in the Confederacy to be honest, but I guess you could say I'm a bit of a scout or a pathfinder of some sort." Rylan responded finally after a moment, his eyes studying her face for a moment, he couldn't remember the last time he had really just sat and talked with someone.

greenbar.png

Outfit:

BTE.png
Lovely to let her mind move away from the negativity that flows from death. Better things were happening now. Their pleasant thoughts warmed the heart. Petra was getting on better terms with those of her family that would speak to her. Other ideas of bringing back more Cavataio. That was not a bad one to focus on. Which of the children, grand, and great-grandchildren be brought back to walk among the living? Dathomir did have access to souls through the gate. Such an act before the gate would have taken her hours to break through. The list formed while floating in the lake.

Fish kept jumping and wiggling their dance in the air. Spouts of water continue to launch with the fishes. Petra was peacefully floating on her back focus on her family list. Like a grocery list, her mind popped of names like Tony, Angelo, Squeak, Kristen, Serva, Ancilla, and so on. Each had their pluses and minuses of why they should or should not be allowed to return. Amusing thoughts about all this over her family. Since some wanted to reject her, she could bring them back to kill them over and over. They would learn their place quickly; however, same time there was no need to work that hard when there were willing subjects to bring.

greenbar.png

BTE.png
Reacting to: [member="La'Ca Cavataio"]​
YOU’RE NOT MY MOMMY!
Multi levels of different shades of pink rolled across Minerva’s flushed checks. As the woman spoke, Mini could tell this was not her mom. Minerva was very confused; this was strange on all accounts. .

Trying to act like nothing embarrassing just happened. Minerva held out her cup of beer to share. “Most people just call me Mini. However my name is Minerva Vessia of Clan Morte”, to Mini at the moment handing her beer out like that must be the same as shaking La’Ca’s hand.

The young Dathomir seemed a little wild. Maybe it was just the party!​
greenbar.png

Reacting to: [member="Minerva Vessia"]

BTE.png

Oh, my Goddess, a Morte Clan member away from Dathomir that is not her Goddess. La’Ca squeed with a high tone. Arms flew out and wrapped around the other girl. Hugging tightly, joyfully saying, “Yay, another Dathomirian.” While holding Mini tightly, she rocked side to side. The hug was the only thing holding La’Ca down on the ground, or else she would be bouncing around the place. “So like, you here cause of Goddess? Cuz, I didn’t know, She brought others to this world.”

greenbar.png

BTE.png
Location: The Bon Fire is on the shore of the hot spring you silly nilly! :p
Reacting To: [member="La'Ca Cavataio"]​
Beer went sloshing everywhere as the two Dathomir hugged each other tightly! It was amazing there was still beer in the red plastic cup…

“You’re from the Moret Clan to”, so excited Mini yelled it out! “No, yes, but no”, the words just blurted out as she tried to get the meaning across.

“Before Grandma woke up I had come across the Mandragora of Ryloth. Also there is family here like Uncle Isley and members of the Hawks and deWinters here too! We also get to go on fun trips where we can people with stun rods just to see how many times until they would pass out!”

Ok Minerva was getting a little over excited. Also to be fair that one guy desired to be hit with that’s stun rod. Minerva did get a few looks from some people for her pleasure of repeatedly stunning some guy.

Amethyst Atreides

A
BTE.png

Tags: [member="Darth Tacitus"]

The haunted expression that marred his features was difficult for her to miss. It was harder still for Amethyst to resist the urge she suddenly had to cup his face in her hands, but for a few moments, she managed to keep a measure more of propriety than she had. There was…something about him she just couldn’t explain, something that drew her in and held her effortlessly in place.

She gazed at him intently, dark eyes narrowing as the sigh tore loose from the tightly controlled façade he’d borne all evening. Just the way her name fell past his lips had a soft frown marring her lips and darkening her features. Amethyst listened, as it was polite that she do so, but found her hands clenching into fists at her sides by the time he’d concluded.

It was a fleeting moment, a single flickering second easily missed by most, and certainly controlled enough to avoid the notice of anyone other than Kainan as he was the only one gazing directly at her. The skin of her features and the flesh of her form rippled as she oh so narrowly resisted the urge she had to shift and throw him into the lake. Pure and unadulterated energy flashed in her dark eyes, flashes of the darkness she did so much to keep safely tucked away behind a façade of graceful neutrality.

“I am hardly a damsel in distress.” she said quietly, her voice devoid of the warmth it had possessed until that moment. “I do not need rescuing, I do not want a ‘good man’, and for the love of the Force, I sure as hell don’t want a knight in shining armor.”

She struggled to compose herself and was rapidly losing the battle to hold onto both her temper and her form; voice emerging in a soft, albeit dead tone. “You haven’t had an easy life? You’ve had a difficult time of things? Fine. So. Have. I. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve spoken to my mother face to face. Even smaller is the number of times I was shown anything resembling affection. I have no idea who my father is, and I am my mother’s eldest child, but I am a bastard. I am her shame, and she denies my bedamned existence at every turn. I spent sixteen years on Lorrd hidden away in the care of a single member of her staff, as a prisoner in my own home.”

Though she still stood as close as she had been, Amethyst moved to step back as she finally gather a fragile measure of control and the façade returned to her features. Her form slowly relaxed, returning to the graceful, elegant vision she’d originally presented bit by bit. “My…apologies. There was much there I should not have said.” She said after several moments, managing to breathe deeply even as she avoided his gaze.

“Whatever tendril of energy exists that drew me to join you at the bonfire must…have been in error. Mayhap we should pursue another avenue of…polite discussion.”

bunnybarspace.png

gX0qSJ8.png
[-SOUNDTRACK-]​
Post #7
  • Lakeshore
    To the Netherworld with all the consequences

The carefully constructed mask that the warlord wore most of the time, was shattered in a single moment as everything that he had buried deep within his soul and thought forgotten, rushed to the surface with the rage of an exploding volcano, coursing through his veins like hot, molten metal.

"I am sorry, Amethyst," he said to her, his voice more of a whisper, devoid of the energy that was usually there. "I did not assume that you lived a comfortable life, I could already see the truth in your eyes. I just wanted you to know, to understand who I am, because I would not want you to make a decision without being aware of everything that it entitles."

"You are a remarkable woman. You awake in me things that had been lying dormant for a very long time. Things that I, honestly, don't know how to express," he said as his eyes burned with a fierce, longing look. "Like you, I've been alone for most of my life and there has been only one other that made me feel this way, who awakened in me the desire to hope and dream. Until she was torn away from me by a filthy Jedi," he spat the last sentence with all the burning hatred and pain in his soul.

Stepping forward just as she drew away, he placed both hands on her shoulders and held firm. "There are many things that I have learned in this life, many things that I know. One thing is that we are not bound to the regard of those who sired us and it does not matter where we come from. The only shame here, is your mother's, for abandoning you the way she did and she deserves having her heart ripped out from her chest. No matter what that woman thinks of you, I know who you really are. You are a fierce, beautiful creature and I, for one, will not cast you away. Not now, not ever," he said, drawing her close, a torrent of thoughts coursing through his mind. He knew what he wanted and to the Netherworld with the all consequences.

Staring into her eyes with a powerful, burning passion, he gently squeezed her shoulders, pinning her in place. "I am so tired of polite conversation," he said. And then pressed his lips to hers in a fierce kiss.
teal123.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom