Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

You can count me in on the NO's side. Time to turn the heat back up on Dromund Kaas.

tumblr_meoo5lVmdX1rvfawbo1_500.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alicia Drey said:
Smells like... victory.

Anyone want to PVP in this thread? Just tag me over here in this thread and we'll sort it out :D
You owe me an eye. I'm coming for you, and I'm out for blood. ;)

Edit: For official record, I don't plan on doing any naval warfare and the ship's not meant for it but mine is approximately 100 meters.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
This is in no way an official list of people, I just thought I'd flick through the pages and gather up all the names I could find as a point of reference for others who may be looking for a spot. In chronological order.

UNOFFICIAL Mandalorian Allies:
HK-36
Xander Carrick
Dak Canton
Aeron Kreelan
Noah Corek
Siobhan Kerrigan
Lady Exedo

UNOFFICIAL New Order Allies:
Djonas Vile

The Protectorate does have a history of fighting alongside the Mandos.

Obviously Siobhan left the Protectorate a long time ago, but yes she'd always side against Sith. I naturally can't speak fo OP, but there's a good chance that in a Mando-Pub war she'd join the Mandos.

Just seems like a weak reason to help them since people seem to have unlimited cash on the site. But, if it's cool with the admins I can dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom