Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

[member="Diana Moridena"]

Unless Gil says otherwise, I don't see a problem with a rogue jedi showing up. Though "why" you're there might be a bit of a stretch? What IC justification could you possibly have for showing up?

Also... I'm drunk atm, so I can't tell if you're joking or not... but Dromund Kaas is in an Ice Age at the moment... not.... desert... @_@ *goes back to waiting for Game of Thrones to finish downloading*

Darth Vulcanus said:
[member="Tamara"]

Both sides have agreed to not use SDs, this is mostly for balancing reasons for the NO. We have also agreed to a 12k fleet limit on both sides (AKA 3 whole fleets meaning only 4k a fleeter) .

This is all fleets total, meaning allies as well.
Remind me to choke Gilamar next time I get a chance. Clan Ordo alone is suppose to have between 20km and 30km over that planet, with a 46km fleet hanging out at a major port nearby. That being said... this sounds like something he would agree to. *facepalms*

Cedric Dorn

C
[member="Captain Larraq"]
Diana has been mainly switching between staying on Ossus and Cato Neimoidia. While on Ossus she monitors former Sith Empire space, Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Thule, etc...

It wouldn't be out of the question that she receives an alert signal of some sort telling her of the invasion of Dromund Kaas and thus would respond. As i stated before, the Sith are Diana's enemies, not The Mandalorians. If it helps, she'll likely show up as her alter-ego Valkyrie.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
Just to clarify the state of Dromund Kaas
-Kinda chilly due to the dust blocking out the sun for the better part of 3 months
-Kinda dusty
-Lotsa destroyed desolate stuff outside the cities

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alicia Drey said:
[member="Darth Vulcanus"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Rub_al_Khali_002.JPG
No
nuclear-winter.jpg

Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom