Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
This is the OOC for the fine people of the New Order and the United Mandolorian Clans to talk in and hopefully not tear each others throats out in! The IC will be up shortly and I hope we can have fun during this...unlike previous and to be unspoken of invasions.​
Sith Objectives:​
1. Retake the Sith Palace​
2. Search for and recover any lost Sith artifacts in the Mando prefab base outside Kaas City​
3. Repel the Mandolorian forces​

Due to a RL issue on Gil's part, me and him have agreed to have an intermission on Wednesday. This intermission will last a single week so that he can get that worked out. The IC will be up shortly, good luck everyone!

SITH/NEW ORDER ALLIES
UNITED MANDALORIAN CLANS ALLIES
  1. [member="Diana Moridena"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
If Mandos are looking for any allies, I like a sight of paycheck :3

[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
Whether I'll join this or not- good luck and have fun!

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Tamara"]

You-didn-t-see-anything-penguins-of-madagascar-22099334-500-214.gif

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Garrus Garon"]
Awesome, just have your character, or any other Mando, send out a distress signal to HK once the Sith do strike and I'll post about heading towards Dromund with some back-up, so that way I won't just spawn directly into the system out of nowhere :p

Other Space Kaiden

[member="Tamara"]

Both sides have agreed to not use SDs, this is mostly for balancing reasons for the NO. We have also agreed to a 12k fleet limit on both sides (AKA 3 whole fleets meaning only 4k a fleeter) .

This is all fleets total, meaning allies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom