Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Nemene Talith"]

Well that's one point taken care of, at least somebody won't be getting her corpse for experimentation,

Now, next on agenda,
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], how are you feeling about makeshift orbital bombardment on Sith infantry?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Darth Ayra"]
Both faction heads have already agreed that the invasion is over and victory to the Mandalorians. Its also already up in the Map update thread. No RPJ is needed.

| [member="Gilamar Skirata"] |

That is an OOC agreement. There are still Sith IC who are willing to continue the battle. Can't we continue the battle and follow it out to it's logical conclusion, through whoever won IC?

From what I recall the Mandos have...space superiority. What with no one having opposed Larraq's fleet and all that (and the Sith flagship got ripped apart). Any Sith force on the planet is trapped anyway...and exposed to orbital bombardment. :p

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="Darth Ayra"]
OOC is how these are finished. While IC does influence it...There are a few rules that come with it that are OOC. Once an invasion reaches at least 100 posts Faction heads can come together and deal with the issue of victory. You can post all you want, but this was decided a loss for your faction by both Heads based on the IC. Now if you really want this to be IC over...I can make a post right now. But again, its over. Its been over for a while.

Cedric Dorn

C
[member="Enigma"]
Apparently you did not read my post or Michael's afterwards. Diana became one with the force after her death and her things, including Tyrfing and her armor were picked up and subsequently taken off of Dromund Kaas by Michael, please edit your post and take out all mention of picking up Diana's body or any of her things.

Cedric Dorn

C
[member="Enigma"]
It matters to me. I do not want it recorded in any sort of form that Diana's "body" was taken anywhere please edit for my sake.

[member="Lyna Moridena"]

So far as the outcome of this thread is concerned, Diana's body vaporized into the Force, and Michael already took her armor, lightsaber, and cloak away. I currently am busy having to respond to Ember's attack, as well as Skye's. Rest assured that none of Diana is in Sith custody. Thank you for understanding. If you have any further questions or issues, please private message me about them, or send me a Skype message. You still have me added, after all.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi guys - reading over the last few pages and understanding the invasion itself, with the OOC agreement from the Faction leaders about the outcome of the invasion, it is well and truly over and no further progression can realistically be made. And it's not a place for an RPJ to come and shake up.

I advise if any of you have further stories or development to still make, a new RP thread to explore this will be the best route away from the invasion itself.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom