Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

I am afraid, Mandalorian folk, SWRP community and my friends in the New Order and beyond. The Battle for Dromund Kaas has yet to be settled, as far as I am concerned. Despite the disapperance of my lovable teddy bear, [member="Darth Vulcanus"], I will be continuing the fight; and if necessary, take Dromund Kaas single handily or die trying.

So, [member="Ordo"], [member="Captain Larraq"] and so many other Mandalorian writers, get your war face out again. Because this girl isn't finished.

...awkward when the writers a dude.

Shaw McKeller

The Demon of Concordia
[member="Darth Ayra"]

Gilamar Skirata said:
The Invasion has in fact been ruled a Mandalorian victory. Why?
IC loss of momentum and being overall overwhelmed by the Mandalorian War Machine have a great day kids :)
The Faction Leader, [member="Gilamar Skirata"], has already called the battle officially. I believe he's reached that decision with [member="Darth Vulcanus"], as that's how the board rules state such should be determined as per this:

Once an Invasion nears it's completion, the Major Faction Leaders involved in the Invasion must convene with each other and decide on the victor. If a decision cannot be made, a Roleplay Judge must be privately contacted and he/she will make the final decision.
That said, if Darth Vulcanus hasn't ceded the invasion, we enter the realm of an RPJ. I'm sure that those individuals would love to continue to RP the fight with you, but it seems the invasion has been won by the Mandalorians at this time.

[member="Shaw McKeller"]

Thank you for alerting me. The RPJ [member="Asterion"] has been contacted in regards to the matter.

[member="Aedan Miles"] Until this matter has been resolved, you'll have to wait for a reply :)

| [member="Marrik Aloxum"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] |

Guys, we're waiting for an RPJ decision before we can continue the thread :)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Ayra"] - That's not how it works, or how it's ever worked. The whole thread doesn't come to a standstill while people wait to see who won -- a decision that was made between faction owners like a week ago, with no need for RPJ involvement.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Is the battle still going or not?
Are we holding the thread while we're waiting for RPJ to put a stop to the madness?
Will the Citadel be ever rebuilt?
What happened to the chess set Marik used?
When Diana died, did her body vaporized into the Force or is it left behind?
Will Ludolf ever ride in an AT-AT as his avatar teases us he will?
Is Ember going to pull a Sarge and "Get friendly" with Circe?
Will HK and Sio get to cause more destruction?

Find out in the next episode of Small Sith Invasion on the Praire
Chaos reigns! Mass hysteria!

HK-36 said:
Is the battle still going or not?
Are we holding the thread while we're waiting for RPJ to put a stop to the madness?
Will the Citadel be ever rebuilt?
What happened to the chess set Marik used?
When Diana died, did her body vaporized into the Force or is it left behind?
Will Ludolf ever ride in an AT-AT as his avatar teases us he will?
Is Ember going to pull a Sarge and "Get friendly" with Circe?
Will HK and Sio get to cause more destruction?

Find out in the next episode of Small Sith Invasion on the Praire
Chaos reigns! Mass hysteria!
This. This made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom