Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

Cedric Dorn

C
It's been more than 36 hours since you lasted posted, i'll give you 12 more hours and if you don't post by then i'm moving on and declaring the fight a victory for the Mando's. [member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Alright, i've waited 2 entire days. I've notified you three times, you've stated no intention of posting and posted no official LOA. I'm declaring the fight a victory in my favor and moving on to find another opponent.
[member="Darth Vulcanus"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Diana Moridena"]

If only I could tell my real life that it had been thirty-six hours I and I really needed to move on. Drats, wish in one hand am I right?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alicia Drey"]
Sorry I haven't posted when I said I was going to last night. I got caught up out of the home due to the weather and then with work, so I haven't really had a minute to rest or check things out until now. I'll try to have something up before the morning is through. Something tells me that'll be before you even wake up though, making this message aimless lol. xD

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alicia Drey"], I'll do it now so that you don't stab Ashe in the back while I'm on leave. Wasn't expecting to be stuck up in the apalachians for the holiday weekend in the middle of bumfeth nowhere just to get even a sliver of internet signal.

I'm not going to be able to do a followup so I suggest Ayra flees after this or finds something better to preoccupy her time with.

Edit: I had to go, I couldn't finish writing it. Just walk off IC or retreat or something. Really sorry. We'll have to finish this duel another time.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

I'm going to roleplay the Force Maelstrom exploding in your general area, come to the conclusion that you and Jate are dead because she won't be able to Force Sense you anymore; and then go ahead and attack what was the Sith Citadel. :)

Cedric Dorn

C
[member="Darth Vulcanus"] Its a matter of being respectful and courteous to your opponent. It would not have been impossible for you to send me a quick PM telling me you were busy IRL and wouldn't be able to post. I did this with [member="Horror"] over the last two days even though i spent them on a bus.

Are... Are the Sith (with the exception of Alicia Drey who apparently backed out of another invasion for a leave of absence but is apparently posting just fine over here) still in the fight here or are they walking away from the fight?

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Skye Mertaal said:
[member="Christian Slade"]

It's been about four days, just curious if everything is okay?

I know with the holiday things can get busy, so I'll give it about 12 more hours for an update!
I've had, like I've mentioned in another thread though I don't expect you to have seen it, a crappy last couple of weeks and my muse has been shot in the face. For the sake of the challenge I'll try and get something written up tonight, but my interest has waned to write at all. Please don't take any sort of offense to that, my mind is just shot.

Hey it's no problem. I understand if the muse goes kaput. RL comes first.

Just wanted to make sure if things are okay.

If you want, I can just move on. The invasion has been called as a win for the Mandos, so anything beyond is pure story :)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Skye Mertaal said:

Hey it's no problem. I understand if the muse goes kaput. RL comes first.

Just wanted to make sure if things are okay.

If you want, I can just move on. The invasion has been called as a win for the Mandos, so anything beyond is pure story :)
You may prefer to move on. I've tried posting tonight and I just don't have it in me. Sorry that's the case because I feel like this could have been a good confrontation and I'm very interested in writing with you more eventually, it's just not in me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom