Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

Nyxie

【夢狐】
HK-36 said:
[member="Christian Slade"]
I'll be there in a sec- oh the other babe, gotcha.

>.> It's never me

By the way! What's up with the Sith artillery positions? Last I checked some of them were retroactively denied in the Factory.
PResumedly, they're no longer in service, or replaced with another Confederate artillery such as these.
Artillery
Whoever put 'em down the first time will just have to sort that out on their own.

[member="Darth Kentarch"] not sure if I missed a post from you. Just giving you a nudge as a reminder we were tangling here. I see you're active in the Carida fight though so if you want to call it a draw that's fine. Hahahah.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Captain Larraq"]
By the way, you kind of ignored Protectorate post :p HK reported in to Larraq's fleets twice by now and requested specific capital fire support designations.

So you know, addressing that would help to move the action along and push back the Sith even quicker to cut off the retreat from their forces on the planet's surface, trapping them there. :3 Just saying.

Also, Sith's flagship has a crushed bridge now, courtesy of Sio. Making progress!

Sorry @[member="HK-36"] Basaba and Ember were the only forces in position to respond to you. Up until now, Larraq's been on the edge of the solar system and the only other forces 'on-site' were generic NPC cannon fodder.

Message Larraq now that he jumped to the planet (after the Sith fleet takes action), and we'll coordinate from there.

As it is... I'm not expecting the Sith fleet to survive for more than 5-6 additional posts.

I have no clue [member="Marrik Aloxum"] I thought this was a PvP invasion but the Sithies only seem to want to go after NPC's or Objectives so Aedan is sniping at people out of boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom