Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback II: Electric Boogaloo

Darth Vornskr said:
You're half-correct on why Kaine obsessed with Kiskla, [member="Aaralyn Rekali"].

It was in part to dominate, in Kaine's eyes, the greatest Jedi of the modern Jedi Order, and show the galaxy that even the mightiest paragon of light can be brought low.

But also in part because Kaine views Kiskla as everything that he is not. She's a pure embodiment of the Light while Kaine is a pure embodiment of the Dark, and it's been said that opposites attract. It was this burning need that grew within him ever since the Sacking of Coruscant that turned into a malignant desire to covet his polar opposite, and eventually destroy it.

If that makes sense. :p
If you only knew how dark she truly was...*coughs*

No, but I get it.

Makes perfect sense.

Now what is going to satiate his uh obsessions and power lusting?

Oh and we don't need her, you can keep her. <_<

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Our (unfortunately quite brief) duel was plenty of fun. Moreover, Kaine is a glood, classic villain. Unrepentantly evil, genocidal and open about enjoying it, but smart and able to play the game. Rather than being someone who makes excuses about who and what he is. Go burn more worlds! Put more heads on pikes!

Invicta Zambrano

I
*glares & hides your favorite scalpel up in the rafters*

You owe me a new body, Mister.

That being said...I find myself thinking and echoing what's been said many times already. You're classically, marvelously, gloriously, and epically unrepentantly evil. I find myself intensely glad to be writing Invicta with you, and the death scene on Manaan will still go down as one of my favorite moments of yours.

Looking forward to where the next chapter goes, bby :devil:

Kaine when he looks into the mirror after HAVING A SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT:

tumblr_msnfgqYCT71shypnro6_500.gif

Kaine when he realises he suddenly becomes my twin when he cuts his hair and shaves:

tumblr_mwif5clhCe1szlm39o1_500.gif

LOVE YOU KAINEY KINS <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom