Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback II: Electric Boogaloo

I want some feedback on my only character, Kaine Zambrano A.K.A Darth Vornskr.

He's been my only dedicated character since I joined this forum two years ago today, and he's grown from a simple Imperial Intelligence Agent to a powerful Sith Lord, King, and Butcher of Worlds.

So, lay it on me, whatcha think of him?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

You are Sadistic, an nerf herder, sick, and all around the most devious character since Aldrick..... and i love every moment of your char's existence...

Though, this char pretty much is Aldrick with some differences there and here, but he is still the same old sadist that i remember and the only real bad thing i see is you do scare away some RP with how dark you can be, but that is part of the character. You also do take from the experience of your past chars and the benefit of only one char, allowing for you to be as active as you need and not letting your character rule your life. In short i hate your character and love it because of memories.

7db.gif
I give you a solid 7/59. Well done sir, good show! [member="Darth Vornskr"].​

[member="Darth Vornskr"] It's been awhile, but Kaine always has a lovely spot in my heart as a very iconic psychopath, as his own identity within the Sith ranks. He's no-nonsense and unfettered, which is consistent with what it seems he started out as, being an Imperial Intelligence Minister O' so long ago :)

I don't think I can come up with any complaints really, but that may simply be the bias I have for him :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I played Flint Pherson during one of the first Republic v Sith threads on Coruscant, on this site. Kaine was an Intel agent trying to plant a bug in the Senate's supercomputer from whence he could control the world. It was classic Kaine being classy.

Then I played Karen Roberts and a few dozen OP commandos fighting against Kaine and a massive bodyguard unit during an Invasion. Again, Kaine stayed classy.

I know we don't RP much, but in every situation I've ever encountered your writing? It's been pretty classy. As a character; powerful with the ability to yield under stress, sharp with the ability to improvise when silliness appears, and numerical without devolving into simple a board game. It might seem silly but I've always respected your writing for it's ability to bend in the wind. Whilst other characters and writings are cut from stone and chiseled out of the imagination with hard edges and from impossible debris, you remain as flexible as ever. Enduring when other characters simply break.

It's probably beginners luck or you're excellent sense of humor? But I've always appreciated it. So, stay classy Kaine.

We'll kill you one day. :D :p

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
All jokes about his increasingly bad hair aside....

I like this character, and I'll tell you why. He's a villain, he's a baddie, and he does it convincingly. Whilst the Sith embraces all types, the 'elegant wine-sipping aristocrat' can get grating. Kaine is an evil sod, and does it in a way which is just shy of moustache twirling...which makes it enjoyable to read.

Kudos.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] Yeah, good times right? lol

My characters there were soooo awful. Then again, that place wasn't exactly the boiling pot of creativity :p

I think [member="Valiens Nantaris"] said it the best, in that Kaine is just that close enough to moustache twirling that it makes him a classic :)

Let's see... I've known you since our WoW days, and at that point there really wasn't much to base an opinion about you. Now that time's passed and I've come to see you more in the spotlight, I'll chip in my two cents.

-You play an excellent villain. Hands down, you're one of the few Sith here that I actually get curious about and have to seek out your works and threads.

-I haven't seen the beginnings of your character, but from what I have seen is not too shabby.

-You can be a bit... unresponsive at times. Not to say anything bad about that, but when you do come around to talking, it's either very unenthusiastic or you're probably just joking. (I'd say the latter.)

-You're an awesome friend and I've enjoyed all of RP adventures together in the past and I hope to forge new adventures as well.

:D

0/10

Would not Bang...

However - here we go.

I envision Kaine Zambrano as a sort've mix between Darth Krayt and Emperor Palpatine in his methods and ideals. Perhaps a mixture of one or the other or just an extreme of them both together. His obsession of Kiskla Grayson is a testament to his desire to be dominant and willing to go as far and as high as he can to break the spirit of the Jedi and to what he might perceive as the most powerful backbone of the Republic? Again, this is just pure speculation as I have no real ideal what was behind the train of thought beyond nemesis. His accumulation of power has ultimately put him in a position where he could be placed as the most feared Dark Lord in the Galaxy - save for the fictional Dark Lord itself. If he truly desired you dead - he would hand it himself with a massive army behind him to destroy your world as insult to injury.

In the brief RP I did with Kaine - I found it enjoyable. The baiting, the correct buttons he knew how to push without really knowing Aaralyn from a hole in the ground was amusing and fun. It gave me a bit of a jump and an edge like something fresh and new.

Yeah, that is really all I can say besides stahp with the kids.

You're half-correct on why Kaine obsessed with Kiskla, [member="Aaralyn Rekali"].

It was in part to dominate, in Kaine's eyes, the greatest Jedi of the modern Jedi Order, and show the galaxy that even the mightiest paragon of light can be brought low.

But also in part because Kaine views Kiskla as everything that he is not. She's a pure embodiment of the Light while Kaine is a pure embodiment of the Dark, and it's been said that opposites attract. It was this burning need that grew within him ever since the Sacking of Coruscant that turned into a malignant desire to covet his polar opposite, and eventually destroy it.

If that makes sense. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom