Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear and Loathing (Mando Dominion of The Wheel)

She just stood there enveloped in his arms looking up at him, she didn't care what the naysayers had on their minds they did not share what she had with Ord'ika and perhaps one or two were even jealous a terrible trait for a Jedi.

"I did ask nicely" she whispered not that she cared if anyone heard her but sometimes the fear that crept up on her is that he was someone she could be held hostage for, if they had him, they had her world and what would she do to protect him. She stroked his cheek again with the back of her hand.

"I missed you terrible ner ka'rta" Yes there were nights that bed just felt too big empty and lonely without him near her. "What are you doing out here? Or shouldn't I ask?" She tried not to ask too many questions, but one thing she did not feel like letting go.

@[member="Ordo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Her soft touch was enough to boil his blood somedays. She whispered softly and he could tell she had something on her mind. She worried, and why wouldn't she . They both lead lives that could be dangerous and the chances for one or both of them entering a conflict were great. He worried too more than he'd admit.

"I miised you too ner runi." he said. "But you did catch me drinking the night away and thinking of you."

He had been trying to figure out what he was doing here too. He pulled her close again and couldn't help but smile. She was such a welcomed sight and the drink had warmed his blood. he couldn't help but think of sneaking away with her for a while.

"We're buying the Wheel I think, but i was wondering what i was doing here too." He smiled and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

@[member="Ordo"]

"Buying this?" Rianna looked around , " not for the view but location?" Rianna stayed close just the other night she dreamed he was home. . Home.

"Have to take you to Alderaan soon" So much she wanted to share her world like he shared his. She couldn't help but smile he was so adorable loving. "I'm glad you're a one woman guy" otherwise it would be a terrible situation and she'd have to face. Divorce. She frowned.

"I don't know what they want with this hot house." Ordo said waving a hand at the crowd. "Probably something they came up with over too much Tihaar."

Ordo was out of the loop on this one. He new some had investments in the place but he was a fighter not a businessman.

"Yes when are we going?" he asked.

He had every intention of swimming with her on the coast, and the quicker he could keep a promise the better as far as he was concerned.

"I'll leave right now if it means I get to spend the time curled up with you." he said with a grin. "Do you want a drink or are you on duty?"

@[member="Ordo"]

"I'm on duty cyar'ika, looking for some items for the Hall of Healers." She looked over at the datapad, "What are you reading? Anything you can share?" She smiled, she figured it was clan business, or statistics on crops on Mandalore everyone might look at him and see grunt, he was actually quite intelligent in many regards. That was the thing they under estimated him, she did not.

"As for Alderaan" she had not yet given him a chance to answer her other questions, "As soon as Theo is ready for us we will go. We are a tight family Cyar'ika and he wants to make sure everything is perfect for our trip home"

"so you don't know how long you will be here?" She almost pouted, she was so happy to have this unexpected time together she hoped it would not end too quickly.

Ordo's eyes widened ever so slightly as she asked about the datapad but quickly he was engrossed in watching her speak. Her soft lips and her vibrant eyes were captivating to him. He was so happy she was here and her close was all that mattered.

"Well I hope I can please your family." He said smiling as he took her in. "As far as business here it could be a few days or if they decided to convert it to a military station it could be weeks or months. I probably won't be here that long though."

He held her hands in his and couldn't help but fall in love with her yet again.

"How long do I have you for this time?" He asked hoping for some extended R&R with a little TLC.

"I am on a mission for the Healers, I have time." She smiled, "I will make time, we've been apart too long this time and I" she laid her head on his chest, "I miss hearing your heart beat, and the sound of your voice as you putter around the house."

This what they endured was as bad as her Master trials, wrenching on the spirit and draining of every reason that made sense. "It is almost time for me to come to Mandalore, do you think the Mand'alor would let me set up a couple of clinics to help some of the clans?"

She looked up at him, it was getting hot in here, and the dancers were looking Rianna could feel longing in them, they wanted the same things that she and Ordo had together. But here they were workers, and the prospect of the right kind of husband was low.

@[member="Ordo"]

How could any man deserve such love? He was here wasting his time when he shoild have been with his wife at their little home. Yet here she was. It seemed the galaxy had once again thrown them together. It was everything he cpuld have hoped for as she laid her head on his chest. He lifted a hand to stroke her black hair. He could remain like this forever. The time they spent apart was torture and although he didn't tell others, he was far happier engrossed in domestic life than out on mossions. He did his duty of course, he always would, but there were husbandly duties. He felt like he was falling short on that front alot lately.

"Gil? Ol'Gil would be happy to have some clinics and such for the vode. We worked alot together Gil and I." He said

He hugged her gently and kissed her on the head.
"You know it's about time to get you into some beskar'gam." He grinned he could feel eyes on them. "Maybe I can get your measurements while I have you."

He meant so much to the him. He didn't want her to go about her business until they had spent time locked up alone for as long as possible. He just wanted to hear her breath.

"I can't wait to here you snore again." He was joking but she didn't need to know that.

Rianna gasped, "I don't snore" She laughed. " It's your side of the bed that has paint peeling from the ceiling, " she looked up she had been most comfortable leaning against him, knowing he was here now just a single breath away, "Jasper" she whispered even though he had given that name up, she knew it from Bria' s files.

"My measurements, will you take them yourself?" She arched a brow, "when do you want to take them?" She stepped back, "hmmm cyar'ika?"

She was happy thinking she could set up clinics help people who needed it. Life was good today, and had prospects of getting better. Much better. He made her heart soar, and made being near him the happiest place in the galaxy.

@[member="Ordo"]

The man's laugh was A deep hearty thing full of warmth. He loved to laugh and Her comment about peeling paint was probably closer to the truth than his about her snoring. He smiled down at her as she whispered his name, his real name. He hadn't heard that for a long time.

"Jasper..." he said softly, "Yes, who better than me to take your measurements?"

He gave another grin.

"But I have to warn you I would have to take a long time...just to make sure I don't miss anything."

"A proper fit for such a vestment would be quite necessary, so" She stepped back just a little, sometimes it was hard being a little shorter than her husband, she looked up at him without having to really tilt her head.

His real name was like a treasure to her, there maybe other who knew it but it was her ability to use it, to grab his attention and for him to know she knew him, really knew him.

"When shall we begin this long grueling process of taking my measurements, ner runi?"

@[member="Ordo"]

Ordo's only complaint about her stepping back was she was no longer pressed close. Other than that he couldn't help but enjoy the view. At that he knew he probably had enough to drink and reached over to cork his bottle.

"There is no time like the present, ner ka'rta." He said standing and reaching for her hand. She was far better than a scarred farm boy like him deserved but once again he didn't have the heart to break it to her.

"They put me up in this big room with frills and fluff everywhere. We could go and see if we can start the process. Maybe if we hurry we can be done...measuring by morning and maybe you can call me that name a few more times."

He grinned like the fool he was and nodded toward the door.

Oh he was a devil in armor. She loved it he fed her her desires and help to provide a balance point. She had to be careful though her balance in the force could be compromised if she did not keep reminding herself of her place within the force.

She took her husband's hand, "Maybe mid morning. And who needs fru fru and frills" to spend time with her husband was her hearts desire she wondered if he knew how much their alone time meant. Not just how much the feel of his hand on her skin but the freedom being with him gave her.

She never saw his scars, only the content of his character. She loved him so.

@[member="Ordo"]

She could never know what she was to him. The gapping hole that he had spent 8 years with. His only companion a memory and his only solace the bottom of a bottle. She had helped him find a way to begin stitching the old wound and even drinking had become far less than it was. Even when he did drink now it wasn't the escape he once used it for though today had been close.

He missed her when she was away and his times to go were a misery. How nice ot was to meet here where neither would normally be. He reached up and cupped her chin in his hand his big heart like butter in her hands. He had once been just the oldest child of a farming family. Who would have imagined he be here now, among the stars and married to an angel. He grew serious his face slightly red from the drinking and his eyes filled with affection.

"I love you, Rianna. You know that?" He said softly, "How about we check for what you're looking for on the way to the room. I swear they gave me the fills as punishment for something."

He wasn't great with words he probably never would be but he meant what he said and did his best to say what he meant. He really love the woman but who wouldn't.

@[member="Ordo"]

She could sense his emotions that over whelming feeling the washed from head to foot, the elation it caused within the simple touch that made her smile. "You do? " She smiled teasing him slightly, "Well if you love me that much perhaps we should get married" She smiled a bit devilishly, and then her features softened he truly gave so much of himself she reached up covering his hands with hers. She blinked a few times smiling, "Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, ner cyar'ika"

She head a steady gaze, her warrior, the knight in shining armor that she had always dreamed of. "We are looking for crystals, very clear, near perfect, no fractures, but hidden inside should be the heart of flame, they are very rare. But there are other crystals that may offer help, and still they must be near perfect, color they will hum it seems when they are right" Rianna kept his hand for a moment, it would not do for him to be seen as being "led" around by her. No he would be seen for who he was, a mandalorian..
"

"Beat it you stupid MandAAACK-"

The Duros bartender made a grave mistake of coming between Preliat and his drink. A crushgaunt wrapped around his throat, with the rest of the bar focusing on him. Preliat leaned him forward, whispering with the hushed bar. Mandalorian Super Commandos were not something that a lot of people wanted in their bar. Preliat's brown eyes fixated themselves on the Mandalorian at the bar. He looked upwards. Hutts or not, no one, bullied Preliat Mantis.

"I didn't say I was leaving, did I?"

Sitting at the bar sipping dandelion wine, a Mandalorian special, @[member="Ordo"] had recommended it back home. For the first time, he had his helmet off and his matted dirty blonde hair sat ruffled and flat as he attempted to run some water through it to make it more presentable. His emerald eyes patrolled the crowd. Maybe something fun would happen and he could unwind after all the fighting and bloodshed, especially after the loss of Tracyn Ordo. A great warrior as the records depict.

I'll have another. He called to the bartender.

Kable sat at the bar with his cousin @[member="Nolan Detta "]who was drinking a colorful drink that Kable couldn't help but question his masculinity. Kable had his buy'ce clipped to his belt as he drank a more appropriate looking ale. There were thousands of Mandos on the station. One would think they were here for a war.

On this brief reprieve from duty, Kable intended to get plastered. But he had to keep his cousin out of trouble, so he wasn't sure if that was going to be a reality.

Nolan finished his drink. He instead asked for a Mandalorian ale, to put some hair on his chest. His Clan brother and cousin @[member="Kable Detta"] was drinking like he just became a man and needed to prove his liver wouldn't stay soft and clean for long. Both clan brothers were new and stuck together to keep their clan's pride alive.

What say we try out some gambling? Maybe challenge someone to arm wrestle? Get the blood pumping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom