Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear and Loathing (Mando Dominion of The Wheel)

Well then, @[member="Kable Detta"] Where should we start? Hustle some locals? Maybe start some mischief or just pure, unadulterated chaos?

Nolan slammed back his whole pint of ale. Aww, that hits the spot every time.

He stopped and looked back at his clan brother. He have him a look that was indiscernible from behind the T-visor. Nolan must have been more drunk than Kable had thought.
"Have you looked around lately Vod? Tonight, all the locals are Mandos!"

@Nolan Detta

Drake Garon walked up to the two Detta brother and gave them both a respectful nod "Su cuy'gar vode!" he would interrupt the duo. It was obvious the two were up to no good, i mean it was the Detta brothers after all. "How about I buy the next rounds" Strider's son offered and before waiting for response he would place an order of Corellian spiced ale to be delivered. The bartender would arrive and hand the three short glasses of the Corellian Liquor and the young Garon would slide the credits to him.

Then with a devilish smile Drake would then pull a flash from a pouch from his tactical belt and undid the lid. He took a quick sip of the drink and it was obvious that the fluids with in the flash was Tihaar, as Drake's facial expression compressed as if his insides were burning. "You two want some with your ale?" He offered, extending the flask out to the brothers.

@[member="Kable Detta"] @Nolan Detta

Kable nodded and took his buy'ce back off an re-clipped it to his belt.
"Another drink sounds great."
Kable approved of the selection of drinks.
"Good choice, I was growing tired of watching my cousin drink his woman drinks"
He slapped his clan brother on the back.
He looked at the flask held in Drake's hand. Kable smiled.
"Why taint mother's milk with the inferior taste of an ale?"
He took the offered flask and took a swig. He it burned going down. Kable could handle his liquor, but he couldn't stifle a grimace as the burn emenated thourgh his chest. He held the flask out to Nolan, then paused.
"Sure you can handle this? It doesn't have an umbrella..."
@[member="Drake Garon"]

@Nolan Detta

Nolan laughed at Kable's comment. He took the offered flask gleefully and took a good swig. A warm chill ran down his spine and he could feel his stomach heating up. Wiping his lips with his armor, Ahhh.....That's what I'm talking about...Thank you vod, now, what 'fun' could we get into tonight?

Nolan took a little umbrella and tucked it into Kable's armor plating and padded him on the chest. In case it rains later vod.
@[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Drake Garon"]

Kable looked down at the new accessory on his chest plate. Then he looked back at his brother. He was unsure of what he should be more concerned with. The umbrella? or from where Nolan got said umbrella. Out of spite, Kable left the colorful drink garnish where it was. But he cocked his head sideways and looked at his cousin
"So where were you hiding this? Next to your bag of glitter?"

Kable picked up his Corellian ale that Drake had bought for him and clinked glasses with him. He moved over and stood next to Drake.
"I'm gonna stand over here, the smell of estrogen is getting really strong over there" He pointed at Nolan
@[member="Drake Garon"]

@Nolan Detta

I kept it just for you vod, Nolan grabbed the Corellian ale as well and nodded his head in appreciation at @[member="Drake Garon"].

That's the smell of alcohol and the fact that I probably need a shower. He said proudly.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
@[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Drake Garon"] [member=@Nolan Detta]

The blonde baar'ur had arrived a little later than the rest to the bar where the Mando's were letting off some steam as she had stopped off at the Wheel's hospital to replenish the supplies in her medkit. Then, Briika took a-walk-about checking out the space station as she'd never been on one before.

Just before entering the bar, the young Mando'ad took off her red buy'ce with black stripes and clipped it to her belt, then smoothed over her long and wavy golden tresses to get rid of the helmet head.

Strolling up to the bar counter, Briika flashed a friendly smile at three vode gathered nearby, then ordered a spiced caf from the barkeep. For being a part-time barmaid at the Oya'baat back on Mandalore, she didn't actually drink very much herself, really only on special occasions.

Kable wish he was wearing his helmet, as the beautiful blonde approached him and his companions. It would have hidden his staring eyes and his chin dropping open. He quickly composed himself and returned her smile. He stepped forward towards the new arrival
"Hello, I'm Kable." Those were the only words that he could get out. He was well trained in the art of war, but talking to woman....that was another matter.
Kable completely forgot that there were other people around, he was just focused on her smile....
@[member="Briika Tor"]

@Nolan Detta

Nolan watched as @[member="Kable Detta"] struggled as the beautiful vod strode up to the bar. He leaned in after Kable whispered, Give her the umbrella as a gift. Come on, you can do it...

He leaned back up against the bar and and nodded with a smile at @[member="Briika Tor"], Pleased to make you acquaintance, I am Nolan Detta and that lump of dough there is of clan Detta as well. Care to join us in our merriment?

Briika Munin

Briika took a cred coin from the pouch on her belt, then slid it over to the barkeep as he set her hot drink down on the counter. She brought the mug up to her mouth and blew on the steaming liquid, inhaling the rich and spicy aroma, then took a sip. The blonde turned to face @[member="Kable Detta"] when he introduced himself, a bit nervous for such a warrior. She flashed him another smile lingering for a moment, then nodded to @Nolan Detta, carrying over the smile.

"Su'cuy, ner vode… I'm Briika Tor," she greeted back, then added in response to the dirty blonde's invitation. "Sure! So where does Clan Detta hail from?" she asked curiously, her azure gaze noting the drink umbrella tucked into the dark-haired vod's armor plating.

The mention of his clan pulled Kable out of his school boy stupor. His head lowered, and his face hardened.
"We hailed, from Kaldabe...." He nodded toward his clan brother. "You're looking at the only two surviving members...The bomb blast took out the rest."
@[member="Briika Tor"] @Nolan Detta

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
Another day, another bar. He smiled for once, as he placed down some credits and ordered a black ale. His favourite, if he ever had one. He had always drunk it, and it served well. It was very strong, and renowned for it. Most people could barely sniff at it without gagging. But, to him, it was not so strong as it had been. He used to think it had been watered down, or weakened in some way, but by now Neskar assumed he had grown used to the strong taste. He liked it though, so he doubted he'd move onto another drink any time soon. A group of his vode were in his sight, but for now Neskar just leant on the bar, and watched with mild suspicions. You never knew who could steal beskar'gam these days, after all...

Nolan put his hand on Kable's shoulder, clearing his throat...But enough about us, tell us about yourself miss...? As she had yet introduced herself, Nolan held out a hand in a welcoming gesture to give her name.

The thought of his family and Kable's dead was too much to try and think about AND stay in a good mood at this fine party. He shook the thought from his mind and focused on what @[member="Briika Tor"] had to say.

@Kabel Detta

Briika Munin

The young dirty blonde must have not been paying attention due to his inebriated state as she had already stated her name. "Tor, Briika Tor…. " the golden blonde replied, then added. "I didn't mean to bring bad feelings up for you…. N'eparavu takisit," she said most apologetically.

"I was born and raised in Enerci. One buir is a goran, the other a baar'ur like me. I have two vod'ikas. I'm middle born. I recently moved to Keldabe and work part-time as a barmaid at the Oya'baat Tapcafe… How about you two?" Bree inquired, then took a nice sip of her spiced caf.

@[member="Nolan Detta "]@[member="Kable Detta"]

Kable smiled, finding his stride.
"No need to apologize, we all lost people that day. But enough about the dead."
He listened intently to the details of her origin.
"I love the Oya'baat!....That's where I know you from!" Kable finally pieced out why she looked so familiar.

"We were about to hit the tables, care to join?"
@[member="Briika Tor"] @Nolan Detta

Ooh, you're right Kable, now I see it. Well, usually I'm drunk, but yeah I remember.

Nolan didn't need to share that he drank to hide his pain. He held that part close to his heart, locked in behind that beskar that kept his flesh safe.

@[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Funny, I don't remember serving you... and believe me I would," the golden blonde said returning the smile, again, to the dark-haired Mando'ad, then her blue-green eyes flicked over to the dirty blonde noticing that he seemed to be detached a bit, maybe an inner pain he hid well with the alcohol, or at least the young man tried to. Briika as a baar'ur was trained to see that sort of thing. So sad really. They were the hardest to help.

"Well I'm not a gambler, but I can surely cheer you vode on. I'd love to join you," Bree replied merrily, then finished off her hot drink. It had just hit the spot; the caffeine reviving her spirit.

@[member="Nolan Detta "]@[member="Kable Detta"]

I may have had enough to drink a few times that whomever was serving me may have looked enough like you for me to believe it. I mean as gorgeous a face like yours would stand out in a drunks mind. I'm sorry, a little too much to drink and I get a little too honest.

Nolan tried to act as though he had said nothing at all and walked towards the tables.

He collected his set of chips from the dealer and sat down. Black jack was the name and Nolan was too drunk to play this game.

@[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Briika Tor"]

Kable shook his head at his brother as Nolan walked to the tables. Turning his attention back to the Briika "Shall we?" he led the way to the table his clan brother was at, and also collected chips from the dealer. Then he sat to the right of his brother.
@[member="Nolan Detta "]@[member="Briika Tor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom