Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear and Loathing (Mando Dominion of The Wheel)

Kable walked with his brother. Food did sound good, but Kable suspected that it was just a ruse to get away from everyone. Walking next to Nolan, Kable said "Wanna talk about it? Or we could hug it out?" A playful tone in his voice.

@Nolan Detta

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
"Elek… Vor'e for asking. That actually sounds good," Briika answered downing the last sip of dark amber liquid left in her glass... Whoa, that was enough of that stuff! The blonde medic motioned for the vode to go ahead, then she followed having the advantage of enjoying the nice view of both the Detta brothers in her sights.

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Nolan Detta"]

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Rianna Organa"]

Ordo nodded as the old man who looked oddly familiar handed him a package the size of a restraining bolt. Ordo looked down and back up and the man was gone. The big mando opened it and stood in shock as he looked at a locket he had once given to Bria. He looked up and searched the crowd but the man was gone.

He opened the small oval compartment and pressed the small button on the side. He watched as a small picture of a much younger image of himself popped to life. No scars covered the face, no wrinkles, and no armor. Just a teenager with short brown hair and wide eyes. He handed it to Rianna and smiled.

"I look better in the armor I think." He joked. The mystery of the old man on mygeeto and what he wanted was at least finished.

"Do you want to keep looking?" He asked as he looked around again.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo looked up as Tenloss security dragged in the very drunk Mandalorian. All four were human. Two dragged the man by his arms, one held the sandwich, and the female guard brought up the rear. All in all, [member="Captain Larraq"] wasn't going anywhere.

Popo immediately noticed two things: the smell of alcohol and the smell of food. This told him two very important things. First, Larraq was very, very drunk and prone to signing nearly anything. Second, it reminded Popo that he hadn't eaten for over a day out of busyness.

"Captain Larraq, I presume?" he asked, ignoring the sandwich smells.

Rianna had caught only the man leaving not what had been left behind until Ord'ika had shown it to her. She reached over and touched it gently a little reminder, or had they missed something on Mygeeto. Had it been the last thing Bria had wanted done, Rianna didn't know. Rianna felt a twinge of guilt, they had married quickly but it had seemed the right thing the mystery over Bria had been solved. Even though it was an ending that had hurt Ordo.

"The armor is always very impressive, but its really the man inside the armor that has the love and respect of his clan, his Vod, and his wife" She smiled. "Yes just a few more tables, the woman back there had made mention that someone might know a planet or a black marketer that might have what I am looking for"

Rianna smiled to the vendor, she knew one would not just drop in her lap. Slowly she walked, wondering if they should have waited.

[member="Ordo"]

Larraq glared at the guards as he pointed the sandwich at them each in turn. "Yeah. I'm Captain." Larraq said to the talking couch.

Only then did he suddenly become aware that there was something very large and moving in the room. Turning to look at what had spoken to him, the massive, lumpy face of a Hutt suddenly came into focus from what Larraq had previously assumed was part of the wall. "You're a Hutt." Larraq said at last as something clicked in the back of his alcohol abused brain. Pointing his sandwich at the massive mound of fat and armor, Larraq continued. "in armor..." Larraq paused as he struggled to keep down what one could only hope was a belch. "You must be a Hutt sandwich. I mean... You're a @Popo."

"I'm king of the Comandalorian. Nice to meet you." Larraq said drunkenly. Glancing at the guards that still surrounded him, Larraq continued. "You too. And you. It's nice to meet all of you." Larraq burped and then looked at the last guard. "Accept you. Nobody likes you."

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Charmed," Popo stated with mild sarcasm as he ignored the smells of the sandwich. "Yes, I am a Hutt in armor. A Shell Hutt. And you are who I wish to speak with. I was hoping you would be interested in discussing a few business arrangements."

By 'a few business arrangements' Popo was hoping for major concessions by Mandal Hypernautics. Technology, products, even land could potentially be signed over. Sandwich. He could even pave the way for increased revenue and investment opportunities. Sandwich. Mainly, though, with the fall of the Sith Empire, the Wheel was vulnerable and up for grabs, which meant that he needed protection. He could use the Cartel to protect the Wheel. Sandwich. Problem with that idea, though, was it would cost him more money. If the Mandalorians did it, it would cost him nothing. Sandwich. In fact, he could even organize the whole system as a sovereign state within a state and rake in the credits while the Mandalorians guarded the borders of his Sovereign State. Sandwich. Popo sat back and wondered what to call his newfound state... Maybe Popo-Land? The Hutt Realm? Sandwich? The possibilities were endless.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom