Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Family Photo Day

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It kind of does. A little too long to be a bomber jacket, but if we hemmed it I could see it." Kahlil glanced over the jacket. The rest of the outfit certainly worked for him, but yeah the length wasn't going to work for that. He looked it over one last time before glancing to Valery and nodded his approval with a chuckle. "You look good, yeah. Is- Oh."

He blinked, watching the Gungan leave.

".. Does he normally just leave or..?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

Valery hummed, then turned away and started digging through the countless options until-

"Hah! I knew they'd have a proper jacket for you, too. There's no way they have flightsuits, but not bomber jackets." Valery walked over, snatched the coat away from him, and started helping him into the jacket. Did he need his wife to help get dressed? Absolutely not, but walking around him in that slightly buttoned open shirt was way too much fun.

He looked good in that jacket too.

"Now we're a matching pair, huh?" She then blinked, realizing the gungan had left and chuckled, "I don't know him that well. But maybe?" She shrugged and took his hand to pull him along to get their first photos taken.

"We'll have to try some cute poses!"

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

The studio's photo room was sterile and white, a draped white-screen set up with blinding lights pointing to it, two stools set up for the two to sit if need be. A large probe droid seemed to act as the gungan's camera crew, slightly floating ready to take whatever shots they needed, next to the flashy gungan, idly smoking on a long cigarette and seeming to fiddle with a holo-pad with a small stylus.

"Ah! Brilliant choices!" The gungan grinned at the sight of the two. "Ve knew you would like our designs. A jedi power couple, two pilots flying amongst da stahs, guided by ze force! Come, come! Ve have all ze time in ze world for ze most powerful jedi in ze galaxy."

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

Kahlil_Div2.png

They were a matching pair indeed. Kahlil chuckled as he slightly adjusted his jacket after she put it on. It was comfortable, that was for sure. He walked after her, chuckling as he squeezed her hand. They were going in for pictures together. To think that he'd be doing this again. Nothing made him happier though, since Valery was with him.

"He's really good at flattery. Was he like this last time you were here?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

He was enjoying himself.

Valery saw it in the way he smiled and the squeeze of her hand — modeling on its own could be fun as long as it was within the comfort zone, but together? This was far better than any solo gig they would have done. To add to it, Valery felt that Mr. Kikker was handling things rather well too, and yes, he was flattering.

"He was, but in a professional way," Valery smirked and purposefully phrased it that way, just in case he'd otherwise kill the man. Last time, her dress had been a little on the sexier side, after all.

"He's good at making you feel good about yourself. It lifts you up before a photo shoot and makes your smiles feel more genuine." She took his hand and pulled him along to the center of the spotlights. There, she turned to him and placed a hand against his chest while she pushed the jacket open a little further.

She looked him in the eye like a true lover and went for a more dangerous or cool smile on her face. They were in jackets and flight suits, so something a little badass wasn't going to hurt.

"Maybe a hand on my cheek? In my hair?" she snickered at the ideas.

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

"Ve are a consumate professional!" the Gungan insisted. "Ah, Mrs Noblè, you are already ze master at posing! Yes, more of dis. Ve want romance! You wanted spicy, but ve think ze true love is a tale in and of itself! Ve think that the galaxy must see dis, nu? Ze Masters of ze great ordah, passion in their eyes, showing that even in the dark times ve live in, love prevails in the highest of places. Oh, so beautiful." He wiped a tear from his face. "You inspire us all, yes? Show us dat!"

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Kahlil_Div2.png

That's right.

Kahlil chuckled a little as he nodded and followed her lead for now. It'd been a long time since he last was in these kinds of appointments. It didn't take long for him to remember though, easily falling into different poses that certainly played up how he looked. He knew what sides of him looked the best, after all. most importantly though, he was starting to really have fun with this.

Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery couldn't hide the smirk that formed when she heard Mr. kikker encouraging them. Though, when she noticed how natural this was to Kahlil, she did raise an eyebrow up just a little. Her cheeks blushed a touch red, and her eyes shifted to the somewhat exposed upper chest, almost as if she didn't see it daily already.

Maybe the lighting here was just that good, huh? Yeah...must be the lighting.

"Gosh babe," she said as a hand shifted up, "Let's try a lovers reunited pose, hm?" She grinned. Was it an excuse to jump up with her legs around him while she kissed him?

Well, yes.

She closed her eyes, kept herseld wrapped around him and hoped to the Force that he'd support her. Both her hands took hold of his cheeks, and she kissed him like she hadn't seen him in years. A feeling she had experienced once, and was able to draw on.

A final pose before maybe trying some other outfits, like the spicier dress.

"I love you so much..." She said when the kiss broke, and her eyes lingered on him.

Kahlil_Div2.png

She jumped, and Kahlil lifted a hand. Not just to catch her, but to turn off the cameras that had been on them. He wasn't going to share a kiss for anyone but her. He didn't like sharing this part of their relationship. Not that it stopped him from the kiss. When she pulled away he smirked wide and clicked his tongue. "No matter how much you love me, I did say I wanted to keep this side of us to just us. Should we not keep going? Doesn't seem like you can keep your hands to yourself."

Oh yes, he was teasing her. And was going to quite a bit now.

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery's cheeks and ears turned bright red when he pulled back and teased her like that. Especially with cameramen and Mr. Kikker still being there, watching them. Then again, she did just kiss him in front of all those people, but Valery had no issue showing that kind of affection for her husband in front of others.

But if he didn't like it, she never would.

"...babe..." she said softly, almost timidly even. "It was just a kiss, I didn't mean anything by it." She pushed out her lower lip for a moment while she looked at him. Her arms then wrapped around his neck and she just hugged him for a moment. "I'm sorry if that was too much for you. But I would like to continue."

Then... she caught on to it all being him teasing her, and she pouted.

"I can keep my hands to myself, but you're my husband and we're doing cute pictures." She huffed and hopped back down to her feet to look at Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

"Right... new outfit time?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil kept a coy grin on his face the entire time. Which only grew once she did finally catch on that he was teasing her. "Oh it's okay love. I know I'm irresistible." Then he just full on laughed. Yes, he wasn't even close to being done teasing her, and likely wouldn't be. How could he not? New outfits, though. He glanced to the Gungan, giving him a single nod in thanks.

He certainly didn't want pictures of that.

"What outfits are you thinking?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery did not turn to face the Gungan.

With Kahlil grinning and laughing, her entire face was beet red. A sight most uncommon for the Sword of the Jedi, but definitely not new to her husband. He was the only one in the Galaxy, both past and post-stasis, who could ever make her feel like this. It was a unique connection that wouldn't ever be able to change.

She loved him far too much.

"You really are irresistible, you know." He had been teasing, but she was actually serious. "You're looking great." She pulled back from the hug and shamelessly looked him over. Especially the bits of bare chest she could see kept her gaze lingering just a little bit longer.

"I'd love to see you in that blazer - a formal look. Those always look so good on you. Very sexy~" She snickered and turned to the Gungan. "Could I see more dresses you have? They can be spicy, but I wasn't a fan of the skirt on the last one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom