Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Family Photo Day

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Once again, the Noble household's phone rang. Valery had been expecting a call, and yet it came sooner than expected.

BrrrrrrING! BrrrrrrrING!

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"Love?!" Valery yelled to get his attention. She wasn't sure if he was busy with Eryx or maybe prepping things for dinner tonight, but she needed him with her for this call. Once he appeared, Valery offered a smile - a somewhat sheepish one. "Hey uh, remember that modeling photoshoot I did?" She grinned, knowing it was impossible to forget the way she had looked on that cover, and in those pictures she sent him afterwards.

"Well, I uh, maybe offered Rogue that we do a couple shoot together..." She pushed out her lower lip and tried the familiar puppy eyes he knew so well. "Can't have people see that picture of me and not know who my hubby is, hm?" She chuckled and hoped she was being convincing enough.

"You up for it? With me?" She reached for the comms unit to open up the call and looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes.

Kahlil_Div2.png

It was a mixture of both. Kahlil carried Eryx in one hand as the other was busy prepping up dinner for the rest of the family. He chuckled though, glancing over towards Valery as she started her questioning. It wasn't surprising. Any chance she had to spend time with him was something she wanted to do. And pictures sounded nice. "I don't see why not. It's been a while since I last had any pictures, so yeah. Let's go for it."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Valery bounced just a little when he agreed and beckoned him closer with an outstretched arm for a sidehug, "I knew you'd like this. We'll have some cute pictures taken we can hang up on the wall here, too." She leaned in very close, now with a growing smirk on her face before she kissed his cheek.

"Maybe something spicier, too." As long as he was comfortable with it. It would just be the two of them, after all, and she figured the camera people were professionals who wouldn't make them uncomfortable.

Turning back to the comms, Valery opened the channel again with quite a grin, <We'll be there and are both willing to try various outfits. Let's make it fun and spicy, hm?> She had no trouble showing the Galaxy how much she loved her husband. This seemed like a fun way to do it.

"You ready, babe?"

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

Valery snorted and rolled her eyes, "Babe please. You hardly look a day older than 27 with that body." She waggled her eyebrows and let her hand run over his stomach to feel out the abs underneath his shirt. They both trained their asses of daily, so none of that muscle ever disappeared.

Save for her pregnancy, maybe.

"Most important is that we're both comfortable. I just figured it was fun for us to show a little bit of, well, us. We can donate the credits to charity and we get some high-quality pictures." Was she being the silly romantic again? Maybe, but she wanted the Galaxy to know she was his, and that he was hers.

"Food first, though." She smiled and gave Eryx a kiss on the head before she took him. "Eryx first, hm?" Valery took him to the bedroom to breastfeed and returned after, changed into something comfortable so they could eat and head out together.

"Last time, the gungan who runs Rogue asked Cora about posing like a Lady Velvet cover. Since we're with the two of us...we actually could." A dangerous grin appeared as she took a bite and her eyes remained on him while she readied herself to head out the door.

"You without a shirt, and I'll be all dramatic in your arms." She snickered and held the door open for him.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Didn't I already say yes?"

Kahlil snorted. She always had a habit of trying to justify something to him, and he couldn't help but laugh a little when she tried to do it with something he'd already agreed with. He raised a brow when she stepped back out though and mentioned those books. Right, her smut novels. He didn't pay much attention to them himself, but she certainly seemed enthralled.

"We could. Nothing too much, though. Charity doesn't tend to like it when they get too risqué."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery grumbled and pouted when he snorted and made fun of her attempts to get him in on the whole thing. She knew she was being extra and that he had already said yes, but still. It was important to be on the same page and all.

"They're not smut novels, but romance," Valery said, having read his mind as she gently put little Eryx down in his crib for now. "The covers and fanart people make for those books are very good. It's inspiration, love." She flashed a grin and put on her coat, so they could leave.

Eryx was in good hands with the family.

"The charity won't know where the money comes from. We just donate what we earn and spread it out." She kept her grin and took his hand as they walked to the shuttle. "We won't go too far, of course, but why not make it a little exciting, hm? We can tease things~" She waggled her brows and stepped into the shittle

It wouldn't take long for them to arrive at Rogue to get to business.

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

Once more, the cityscape of Coruscant was a bustling hub of commerce. Luckily, this time, Val knew where she was going.

The small studio was once more set up for their arrival, the assistant from last time, Kim, a human with short pink hair and a modest dress that covered up the fact she was only about up to Kahlil's chest in height, was there to greet them.

"Stomme will see you shortly. He's told me to take you two to the changing rooms first. I've put out some of Stomme's favorite outfits for you two in your rooms if you'll give them a look."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"They are most certainly smut. Whoever writes them clearly has a perverted mind, or at least a longing for such encounters." Inspiration was stretch, too. He saw those covers. They were gaudy at best. He let out a sigh as he followed her into the building though. If she really wanted those risqué like photos, was it really a problem? He paused.

Yes, yes it was.

"The only person I tease things for is you, love." He scratched his cheek, smiling a little.

"I don't want anyone else to see that. And I certainly don't want to make money off of it."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery squinted, "I know what you're thinking. Don't tease me about my books, or I will come for you." She grinned, knowing he was most certainly going to tease her about Lady Velvet and every other smutty book she read.

But she loved it

The train of thought that followed, and what he said as a result made her stop again. She looked at him, felt her lower lip tremble, and threw herself into a big hug, "Oh baby...you're right." She tightened the embrace and let out a soft sigh, "We can leave spicier pictures for us alone in private. I...think it's better if we show the Galaxy how much we love each other."

"In a cute way."
She smiled warmly and took his hand, right as the assistant appeared and told them they could go and get changed. "Oh yeah? Anything specific we should try?" She pulled her husband along and left for the changing room with a grin.

Kahlil_Div2.png

He blinked in surprise as she hugged him. He didn't say anything too outlandish, did he? Well, he wasn't against the hug though. He squeezed her in turn, chuckling after a moment. Cute was fine with him. More than fine with him. He did snicker a bit as he looked at the outfits in question though. Yeah, this very much reminded him of his younger days.

"All of them, I imagine."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"All of them, hm?" She smirked and began to look through some options. She wanted to make sure they had matching outfits. She wasn't going to be in a dress if he was wearing simple casual wear and vice versa, after all. They needed to look great together - like the matching couple they were.

"Could start with the furcoat and shirt, button it open only a little. I could wear the flight jacket with aviators to match." She smirked at him and held out the dress that showed a rather significant amount of boob if she were to wear it.

"You sure about this one, though? The other dress is a bit more modest."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery hummed in thought, "I might try it when you go for the red blazer, but I might see if there are others that might be a little spicy, too. I don't mind cleavage, but I am not sure about the skirt on this dress." She smirked and reached for the flight suit for now. It was a classic look and one that showed off a little more of who she was.

A Jedi Master, but a daring fighter pilot too, when she needed to be.

"How do I look?" She held out her arms and spun around with the jacket open. The white undershirt made it look sexier, and she quite liked that. Nothing crazy, but still appealing.

"Your furcoat looks like a bomber jacket too, so it will fit nicely!"

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

"Oh yes love, ve're sure you'll look...yes, ve have your appointment set...do not take dat tone with moi! Ve will get you your accoutrements as soon as they are finished , no sooner!" A noise of disgust could be heard. "Farking divas..." The voice could be heard as he poked his head in, the massive hat flopping as he did. "Oh dahlings, Ve are so happy to see you! Mrs Noblè you look absolutely snazzy in that jacket. Ve will be waiting in the studio for you two! Ta Ta!"

And with that, he was gone again, clearly grumpy around something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom