Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

[member="Natalie LaForte"]
In the past we would require one, but given that it sounds ridiculous to make someone write a thread by themselves to transfer a company they already have from a character they write, just post the request.

This is something I probably should know but if I sub a semi-unique turbolaser, does that mean that only 10 of them are in existence? Or does it mean I can only use them on 10 ships? (I.e. can I sub a semi-unique weapons system and put multiple of it on one ship and then multiple on another ship to a total of 10 ships) I think I know the answer but wanted to check.

Any canon approved submissions (i.e. holocrons and such) that once belonged to a character now merged into another account, are the items grandfathered into the merged account or does a thread required to retrieve them?

John Locke said:
This is something I probably should know but if I sub a semi-unique turbolaser, does that mean that only 10 of them are in existence? Or does it mean I can only use them on 10 ships? (I.e. can I sub a semi-unique weapons system and put multiple of it on one ship and then multiple on another ship to a total of 10 ships) I think I know the answer but wanted to check.
Generally it means there's a dozen of them.

Xiang Vang said:
Any canon approved submissions (i.e. holocrons and such) that once belonged to a character now merged into another account, are the items grandfathered into the merged account or does a thread required to retrieve them?
If the item in question is on the canon item list it belongs to the writer account that submitted it to that last.

[member="Zef Halo"]
It was going to be an amulet discovered in a tomb with two to three enchantments on it to grant the wearer an advantage. One being the ability to not allow anyone to force themselves into the wearers mind, rendering a good majority of mind-reading abilities useless.

[member="Primat Ren"]

Sweet. Just to make sure you understand - development threads no longer exist in the Factory. A submission is judged solely on its balance, no amount of work (dev threading) will account to anything when it is being judged. Good luck.

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
Is their a limit on how many factory posts you can have at a time? And if so, is it limited per character? ((As in; I submit two factory submissions on this character, and then on my Ren, I also submit two factory submissions.))

G.W.S. said:
Is their a limit on how many factory posts you can have at a time? And if so, is it limited per character? ((As in; I submit two factory submissions on this character, and then on my Ren, I also submit two factory submissions.))
The limit is three submissions in the factory per writer. That means across all characters, in total, you may have no more than three submissions posted at any given time that are not yet approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom