Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions...

@[member="Hakan Venttuss"]

Considering we have more than 30 active writers... I say the One Sith are pretty active to guarantee a master.

We are just subtle, we bid our time, and we wait for the perfect moment to strike for His Glory.

The Dark Lord's vision will prevail against the rest of the pagan Sith. There will be order of the chaos, as befit of His will.

Darth Isolda said:
@[member="Hakan Venttuss"]

Considering we have more than 30 active writers... I say the One Sith are pretty active to guarantee a master.

We are just subtle, we bid our time, and we wait for the perfect moment to strike for His Glory.

The Dark Lord's vision will prevail against the rest of the pagan Sith. There will be order of the chaos, as befit of His will.
*Nods* It is known.

**Is the Voice of Sector III in the One Sith***

**Is in the Templars**

**Invalidates all arguments**

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay! :)

(And you couldn't have chosen a better instructor. Kara is the best. THE FREAKING BEST)

No where did I see anybody from the Fringe lol. They have plenty of Sith as well.

But Kira is a good choice. She is very good at getting her way, just don't piss her off and you will live. And
don't mind her large family
or the flame boy that she keeps as a friend/brother.

Lord Ghoul

L
Isley Verd said:
**Is the Voice of Sector III in the One Sith***

**Is in the Templars**

**Invalidates all arguments**

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay! :)

(And you couldn't have chosen a better instructor. Kara is the best. THE FREAKING BEST)
*looks at rank tag* *looks back at post*

"Sith"

Lord Ghoul

L
Chloe Blake said:
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Is a tart!
large.gif

As much as I love you all, I don't want my fangirl base to derail the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom