Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions...

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
If you want to be a Sith, avoid the Confederacy. Your welcome would be cold at best, and based off operation Weedkiller, you won't be Sith for long. The Sith Empire's gone, and numerous smaller factions remain. And what kind of Sith you're making will change what's best. If you want a subtle one, the Sith Council would be better than the One Sith.

@[member="Hakan Venttuss"]

Sith Empire is dead, CIS have Templars so both would be a bad idea to join if you want to be a Sith Apprentice. My recommendation is the One Sith, the League of the Sith, or the Sith Council. There is also a Sith Temple in my Faction but ive yet to get any sith to actually join my faction so ya.

As a member of One Sith, I'd suggest you to choose us. We are pretty organized and I think we have one of the best stories in this board. In case you also want to study the ways of Sorcery, you can join the Council of Sorcery. :p

I think Sith should avoid CIS. I think Sith backstory doesn't fit with them, but it may be just a personal opinion.

@[member="Hakan Venttuss"]

If you want to learn, I'll teach you personally instead of saying there are others who might train you. Whether you decide to be a Sith or become a Templar is you're choice. @[member="Hakan Venttuss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom