Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions! (Nicer this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashtah Ordo said:
Your logic is not entirely right.You are all acting like hypocrites, I tried to be nice, but you're so ostensibly venomous. And you cannot acknowledge it so you attack me ad hominem. If you still don't get it let me spell it out. No one benefits from being negative about irrelevant things, that's the end of it. It's pointless; and if I didn't like someone's opinion I'd accept it's their choice and just listen to what their message is
Isn't it your negative comments about irrelevant things, that caused this issue to begin with???

[member="Ashtah Ordo"]

This is starting to give me a headache.

OP, I strongly suggest you to follow [member="Ayden Cater"]'s advice and hold off public reviews for a few days. let the hackles settle.

I at least can see what you're trying to do, but I feel it's not been handled well and your needlessly combative replies have not endeared you to the people here.

I'm going to lock this thread and the other one.

I would remind all people in this thread that insults, flaming and trolling is not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom