Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factions! (Nicer this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the first round of this went well! Lets try again but while being nice, starting with!

The Confederacy!

One of the newer factions, I've recently been introduced to it by it's founder. A nice, detailed an organized bunch from what I've seen, so lets break it down into chunks

Intent: Protection of Worlds and their Sovereignty. Where other factions would seek to Rule, or use those words, the Confederacy would seek to protect those worlds and promote development, free trade, and full respect to the rulers of the worlds. It will do what is right in cases of rebellions and not interfere unless petitioned and even then only if the Confederacy sees it as right to step in. We are more of a shield than anything else.

Members: The Conferacy boasts a small but dedicated group of members, but it seems people are warming up to them, recruitment is slowly increasing

Content: I have yet to find much content from them, but what I have found is quite pleasing, its fun, detailed and varied
Links:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71514-a-winters-ball-open-thread/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/71497-confederacy-of-the-outer-rim-new-faction-advert/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/69471-military-of-the-cofederacy-of-the-outer-rim-advert/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75408-never-to-late-for-a-pirate-bbq-open-to-all/

Overall: 8.5/10 Varied Content, Good Detail, Solid Organisation, only a little lacking in members, way to go guys!

giphy.gif

It's as if I were watching Peter Jackson make a movie of my beloved Simarillion..

No.... Wait.... I'd be interested in that still...

I get what you are going for. It's not a terrible idea in practice, but check it.... You're like Austin Powers when he got the golf cart stuck in the narrow hallway. What he failed to grasp, and what you are as well, is that ramming the golf cart (your idea/post) back and forth into the sides of the hallway (posting about it over and over) doesn't do anything but make you look silly to the very few who care to notice beyond a first glance...

Avadreia Lacroix said:
What is it, exactly, you're trying to accomplish here? I'm curious. Do you just want people to know what you think, or is there a special reason?
Never, and I dare repeat, never, have I agreed with this one. But I have the same sentiments. Are you trying, and failing, to troll us???

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]

I think she meant the Adverts... otherwise i have to agree with you if not.

And ya, in regards to the faction forum, cleaned it up alot from all the old threads which are in a garbage subforum that i have set up for admins only. Its more about 200 replies or something... its still shit but im more trying to figure out why it was rated well...

[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

I don't have to justify myself for what i do. I critiqued them because i wanted to. Why did you pick that picture as your profile pic? Why did you wake up today and not an hour later? Why do you work to support yourself in life?

skin, bone, and arrogance
Ashtah Ordo said:
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

I don't have to justify myself for what i do. I critiqued them because i wanted to. Why did you pick that picture as your profile pic? Why did you wake up today and not an hour later? Why do you work to support yourself in life?
Easy, Defensive Debbie. I'm just trying to figure out what's motivating you. I'm not asking you to justify yourself (to be frank I wasn't positive you'd grasp the concept), I'm just curious. :) It is amusing, however, that you feel it appropriate to take it upon yourself to critique others, but when anyone so much as questions you it's suddenly I don't have to justify myself for what I do, you're not my mom, you can't tell me what to do! But you do you, girl.

And to answer your question:
1. Meryl Streep is, like myself, versatile, dignified, talented, and (most importantly) modest ;)
2. I woke up at the time I did to get to work when I needed to get to work. See, 'work' is something grown-ups do once they leave school and their parents' homes.
3. I work because homelessness isn't really my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom