Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Extremely Slowed Activety

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen
So....Hurricane Ida was something else.

Like when people say Katrina times 2, they ain't capping. So, I need some time to get settled and figure out what we're going to do.

My poor small town got wiped out....ahhh, I'm so glad I evacuated.
I'm glad to hear you're safe. You and yours are in my thoughts; do take care of what needs to be taken care of first.

We'll all be right here when you come back.

So....Hurricane Ida was something else.

Like when people say Katrina times 2, they ain't capping. So, I need some time to get settled and figure out what we're going to do.

My poor small town got wiped out....ahhh, I'm so glad I evacuated.
Broooo glad to hear you are alright. Yeah do what you gotta do, there will be plenty to do when you get back man. Hang in there!

Update: My House still stands; In other words, I should be able to return to normal(ish) soon. Maybe even begin posting next week.

If all goes well, power and water should be restored by the 10th or 11th. A bigger problem is the fact that my school was utterly destroyed during Ida (as we're more than a few) so virtual for me when I do return!

But thanks everyone, and remember a lot of people weren't as lucky. It's really bad in the southeast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom