Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

Well.

Well.

I will, with regret, be joining the CIS on this one. If only to keep the atrocity count down and, with the deepest of irony acknowledged, to protect Mandalorian lives.

I am quite happy to fight anyone, even if half the people on my side want to fight me :p

(OC: This should go without saying, but Shia is doing this for IC reasons, following me spending a busy day figuring out what she might know and then might do. For numerous complicated reasons she could have joined either side. But due to circumstances, this is the way it fell.)

[member="Skorvek"]

tenor.gif

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Darth Banshee"]

This may go without saying for others who know your character, I don't know your character (Hey nice to meet you, how's it going?), so you should clarify which side you are intending to join as an ally.

Darth Novus

D
Well hello there.

Any ME folks wanna tango? Have a cool story idea in mind involving [member="Adron Malvern"] and some scary ME folk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom