Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Loves a Party (CIS/Ask to join)

Keter

The Renegade
@[member="Feena Mason"]

"Of course," he replied, as if any other option were ridiculous. He held her hand and gently squeezed it. He didn't trust himself with anything else.

The Eternal Queen
His reply kinda surprised her. She had expected him to say no, to tell her that it was too dangerous, of that it was something he needed to do on his own, or some other nonsense. But this time, he said yes. He was going to take her with him. Feena squeezed his hand back, the let go so she could throw her arms around him.

"Any time you want to go, I will make time for you."

@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
He smiled and hugged her back. It always made him feel better, holding her. Knowing she was there. "Maybe once your sanctuary is done," he said softly, stroking her hair before letting her go. "Anyway...you should probably be getting back to entertaining your guests, Queen," the blond said with a slight bow.

The Eternal Queen
Then it was decided. Once Sanctuary was settled, once they could manage without her for a few days, she would go back to Keter. How long had it been since they really traveled anywhere together? They used to have such wonderful little adventures together. She was starting to miss that.

Such a shame that he had to let go. She was comfortable in his arms. After the party, she would be sure to spend some time with him.

"Guests. Right. I would hate to be a bad host..."

Circe still stood there, not wanting to interrupt @[member="Keter"] and @[member="Feena Mason"]'s conversation. She just wanted to socialize some, then she could get back to spending time with @[member="Vorhi Alestrani"].

"Sigh..."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter turned @[member="Circe Savan"] with a polite smirk. "Ah I apologize. I am a selfish husband who loathes the attention his wife receives," he explained, glancing at @[member="Feena Mason"]. "If I may be excused? I best check in on Felicity."

The Eternal Queen
Feena couldn't quite hide the annoyance at being torn from her husbands sight like this. She didn't get to spend as much time with his as she would like. But, this was her party and she needed to be a good hostess. She had given her husband the good news. That was enough for her for now.

"Yes, of course, my love," she answered, dismissing him at last before turning her attention back to @[member="Circe Savan"], "So glad you could make it. Enjoying yourself, Miss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom