Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Runner Volunteers

I'm looking for volunteers who will help run the event threads. This is being done to help mitigate increased activity and thread posting without placing the burden solely on Staff.

Selected volunteers will be exposed to sensitive information regarding the Galactic Event "Masks of Madness" and will be asked to use discretion.

Post below the thread you wish to volunteer for as an Event Runner.

1. Thread #1: Sands of Time
2. Thread #2: A Trip to Wonderland
3. Thread #3: Insurrection

If you guys want help, I'll be willing as long as I'm told what to do exactly, right down to the letter. I haven't been here long enough to take part in an event so use me only if you're low on numbers.

Preferably Thread 2 or 3 as these are the one's I'll be taking part in.

Matreya

I'd be interested to volunteer. I didn't sign up for 1, as it doesn't sound fit for my muse currently, so I guess 1 would be good for me.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
I'm up for helping in any of the threads, although I will be participating as a character in 3, so make of that what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom