Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Empire of Zakuul

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Thanks [member="Srina Talon"] :) I'll try not to cause too much trouble.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Oh I'm sure that there'll be times when we'll not agree on issues....lol

Once I get on my feet, I'll be looking into the political side of things.

Kay-Larr

I kept it all under wraps until I was certain that I wanted to do it. And yes, [member="Lannis Morcus"] was a big inspiration...lol

[member="Kyrel Ren"] I'd love to :)

Interesting.... very interesting. Perhaps I shall help you out in the future, idk yet, :p [member="Kay Arenais"] Would certainly be fun, and another faction I'm in.

Welp, I joined it. Now to see what happens, xD

Kay-Larr

[member="Corran Conner"]

Completely unintentional. All I was told was that others had tried it out a long time ago and nothing came from it. I had no idea that Tacitus was a part of one until I made this...lol I thought he was in TSE >.< With being on my mobile most of the time and not seeing sigs or tags, I only assumed given how he teases me about joining the Darkside :p

Welcome aboard [member="Adenn Kyramud"] ! Your help so far has been very much appreciated!

And so once again, the ancient enemy rises. I still remember all too well how the Core Worlds burned at the hands of the oppressors. The subjugation of thousands at the whim of the Star Fortresses. How the masses were left starving and dying, all for the name of conquest. I still remember the name of every ship I ever lost halting their advance. Every battle I ever lost seeking peace. And I still remember those who stood in the ashes, and made a single vow: Never again. We will be watching.

Pray you do not remind the Octarchy of their true purpose.

No but seriously though good luck guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom