Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Empire of Zakuul

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Once an evil government that controlled the Galaxy, the Eternal Empire had shrunk considerably over time. Though it still maintains power in it's capital of Zakuul, they had focused less on ruling the Galaxy and moreso on their mandate of eternal survival. With the fall of much of the First Order's influence in the area, the Eternal Empire now has the opportunity to rise in power again.

Neither Dark nor Light, they abide by their own laws and do what they must to ensure survival. The Scions have foreseen a brighter future, heralding an Eternal Empress that will empower them once more,bring about the return of the Eternal Fleet, as well as the Knights of Zakuul.And with that bring stability from Chaos to the region.

OOC: As I once did with Commenor, I'm looking to make another planet grow in power into an Empire. With so much canon to work with, I couldn't really pass this up once it was dropped onto my lap. Unlike Commenor, the Eternal Empire will be having a stronger military and won't shy away from conflicts so easily. Politics will play a part of it as well. Every conflict or treaty will be decided upon not by which side of the coin another organization utilizes, but how it can made the Eternal Empire greater.

This faction is open to NFU's and FU's alike; Droids, Mercs, soldiers, politicians, entrepreneurs, etc.

It's been a long, long time since I started up a faction. I know that they take time to grow. There are already plots at the ready which are easily adaptable to suit people's needs for their characters.

The Eternal Empire of Zakuul awaits you...

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Tacitus"]

Nuh uh! You're faaaaaaar away from Zakuul :p Only just on my laptop now, so I am seeing your sigs and tags for the first time...LOL

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Tacitus"] I'm sure we'll bump into eachother at some point. ;) Maybe have an arm wrestle over the title!!

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Tacitus"] That we could! And either we'd become sworn enemies, or form some kind of....understanding :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Tacitus"] I won't be on there until later tonight, I think. In about 7 hours. You'll probably be in bed. So PM's work for the time being :)

When you leave your goodie-goodie two shoes sister alone for 18 months and she comes back a raging power monster who wants to take over the galaxy.

1ec2573729ef0b2d5745a0e52a368e23.gif

[member="Kay Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] All depends on the situation, my dear ;)

[member="Darth Tacitus"] Message sent and not a problem!

[member="Kay Arenais"]

Well I'll look forward to seeing how well it all goes :)

Hopefully we won't be caught on opposing sides lol that'd be interesting!

If you ever wish to meet with an SJO representative, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom