Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Eternal Crusade: Calm Before the Storm (SGHW) | EE/AC Junction of Javin+Bavva/Florn

VRi8rT4.png

Tag: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

"I am... sorry for your loss. You see... I too lost most of my comrades, many years ago. In those moments, it is difficult to remain strong."

"Thankfully, Ashla saw it fit to make us whole once again. The same will apply to your Order, in time. Until then, we will work to repair what damage we can."
"Yes, I trust in Ashla to bring the Order back to its place as the servant of good," Lansal replied, careful to use the terminology of the Crusade. Not that the beliefs and perspective of Akiran cosmology would offend the Ashlans, but it always served to be hospitable to a host.

In truth, Lansal knew he believed that the Order would be restored at some time. Perhaps not soon, and not easily, but the destruction of the Sith hegemony was proof enough that the will of the Force would see them through.
"The youth are the future. We cannot allow them to fall."
"We will make them a priority. Perhaps, should you wish to share the information with us, we could establish a place of safety for them. At least until the threat has been neutralized."
Lansal realised he had not even considered this as an option, and yet it was a workable temporary solution. Well, mostly.

"Things are at a tense balance on Felucia right now. Even if the communities would be willing to send their youth off-world at my suggestion, Felucia needs to believe they have won their homes from the darkness. Some might see this as defeat and a call to flee, and we Felucians put a lot of stock in home.

"I also do not know if that would counter that threat of Bogan seduction. Those likely to be seduced by the Bogan would likely not follow such summons. Nonetheless, I will suggest this to the Leagues on Felucia, and any Force-sensitives who wish to stay off-world temporarily will do so purely voluntarily. Perhaps if it was something like a... student exchange of sorts with the Crusade's Orders, the idea would be more attractive."

"We have solid connections to the New Jedi Order. They have their hands full these days, but we may be able to enlist their aid."
"That would be wonderful!" Lansal brightened up at the idea. "They were one of the primary efforts in ejecting the Sith on Felucia, and we would happily welcome their aid."

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png

VRi8rT4.png

Objective: Have fun
Tags: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust Oraada Laabre

Wearing: Pretty Dress, Snowflake Necklace

Isla greeted Pietro Demici Pietro Demici walmly as he approached, he looked as though he was in a hurry, unable to engage in small talk, it was no suprise, Isla herself was well aware of the mass action being taken by the Crusade and Pietro had spent many hours in talks with different allies and other forces that might show up. The man was an impressive diplomat and garnered respect, even from the likes of the Empress who, as much as Isla liked her, could be a very strange and irritatingly arrogant counterpart when she wanted to be. "Pietro, I am glad to see you, it will be good to catch up a little later and try and have a normal conversation without someone chewing our ear off because they arent happy with their battlecarrier.". That was an unusual one, she had never before had a Junior Admiral storm into her office while in a meeting with Demici and demand reasignment. At least she was able to give him his wish, a little time bumped down to a cruiser might cool his manners.

She then looked and listened with concern to Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir . None of it made sense, she would admit that Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust seemed a little different lately, he too had things on his mind, and his connection to the new young Jedi was an unknown variable in the usually solitary Grand Marshall, but Isla did not see that as anything but a positive. Maybe she had missed something, she herself had always been a bit outside of the close trio, and at times felt sidelined, but she knew what the situation was, she accepted it and she accepted the wonderful friendship they gave her anyway.

"I am so sorry to hear that Eina, I had no idea. If I can, I will try to speak with him. I am absolutely sure in my mind that his feelings toward yourself or Lord Geiseric are not the problem, he loves you both dearly and he trusts you as much as I have ever known him trust anyone." she thought for a moment, trying to think of the best words. "I know it is only words and i cant help how you feel, but please try not to take this as a change to the way he sees you, honestly hearing it makes me more concerned about how he is in himself if he is opening up to his closest friends less easily." She gave a sympathetic look to her friend Eina, the woman was prone to misunderstanding social queues, but she would feel exactly the same of someone she saw as a brother abruptly stopped reciprocating such a close connection. She would need to speak to Heinrich, alone and in a place of sanctuary, just as she had when she confessed about her estranged sister to him, she found those situations allowed him to relax most easily. She hoped for all their sakes that this was not a serious as Eina made out as she still regretted the damage she accidently did to her own relationship with the woman.

5m5qOKV.png

VRi8rT4.png

Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Jayce Helms Jayce Helms

kP1KTsJ.png

"Agreed. After all, we must not forget why we fight. This darkness spread by the Maw cannot be allowed to endure. Moments such as this are what are at risk, should they have their way. And I for one do not wish to see these moments fade."

Though Pietro was a man of hellfire and brimstone, there was a piece of him that never forgot why the Crusade did their work. He longed for a day when the darkness was gone, and such joyous occasions could be the focal point of life. A renaissance of the Light, as it were. They just had to outlast the destruction of the Bogan, and in doing so, would be able to bring about a new dawn for the galaxy.

"Hope is a powerful force, one that we must continue to use to the fullest extent. It is what keeps us going."

Pietro may not have been a soldier like Ingrid, but the importance of morale was as clear to him as any soldier. They could not allow themselves to give into despair, for in doing so they would have already lost.

Pietro pondered on the thought of moving a fleet through the hypergate. It was a concern for many, as the Empress herself stated. Pietro himself had felt wary of the idea at first, though he knew that HPI was doing all they could to ensure the security of both parties.

"I'm pleased to hear that security will remain intact. It will prevent our enemies from using the hypergate against us, should it become compromised for whatever reason. I am thankful for the considerate gesture."

A smile followed for a moment, yet began to fade as Tython was mentioned once again.

"Yes, I will remain here, doing what I can to keep people in good spirits. They will need guidance and hope while their loved ones are fighting, and will be looking to me for both."

It was a burden of office that many outside of the faith might not understand. To some, Pietro was merely a fanatic with a loud voice, but his duties expanded beyond the scope of fiery speeches. People looked to him as a mentor of faith, and he would gladly provide that as long as he still drew breath.

He offered a nod in regards to Eina and Geiseric. Pietro's faith in them was strong, though the clouded air surrounding the oncoming battle left a taste of uncertainty in his mouth. Nevertheless, hope remained.

"Indeed they are. The strongest pair in the Crusade, I imagine. It will be good knowing that they will be watching each other's backs."

5m5qOKV.png

VRi8rT4.png

Heinrich Faust: Grand Marshal of the Ashlan Crusade

Tags:
Oraada Laabre, Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir , Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Lansal Akira Lansal Akira

kP1KTsJ.png

Heinrich smiled at Lansal's words, impressed by the man's hope in the face of everything happening on his homeworld. It was a testament to the light's resilience in the face of the Bogan's evil.

"It will take time, but we'll see it done."

There was a certain level of camaraderie to be felt among those whose worlds had suffered under the boots of the Sith. Even though the Grand Marshal and Lansal were very different, there was a commonality within their suffering. It was that commonality that brought so many within the Crusade together. It made them stronger, and gave them the will to push forward.

"The idea of a student exchange program is certainly a good option. We can extend it both ways as well, should your people wish it. Such pretense would allow us to bring more of our own to the planet without it seeming like we are interfering with your people. I will offer the Knights of the Temple of Ession for the task. Our temple is nearing completion, which has freed up many of us."

The Crusade's methods of ruling the planets within their territory had allowed for greater freedom for different people's, though with such eclecticism came major cultural divides at times. It was something that one always had to keep in mind when working within Ashlan Space. As for the Grand Marshal, he always had considerable luck when working with planetary authorities, making him a prime candidate for taking on such a mission.

"I will reach out to Auteme and Dagon Kaze. They are old friends of the Crusade, and should the NJO be able to assist us, they will be the ones to lead the way."

5m5qOKV.png

VRi8rT4.png

Tag: Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

Lansal bowed deeply and shook the Marshal's hand.

"Thank you for your help in this matter. Should I talk with the Master of the Knights of the Temple of Ession?"

The Vigilant was also glad to hear specific contacts for the NJO.

"I would be deeply thankful for your help in setting up New Jedi assistance. If there is any way I can help or assist in planning this operation, let me know. I have already planned out some of the specifics and collected vital information."

With this settled, Lansal felt he could relax somewhat.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade, Living Saint of Ashla
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
VRi8rT4.png
Objective: Try to having fun.
Equipment: Elegant Attire | Head decoration || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ Hijo de la Luna ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

["How should I see it differently when he hasn't come to us for years? He always seeks excuses or the last times he doesn't seek any excuses, just said what you heard too. And the secrets which ones endanger Gei's life."] she said bitterly.

She didn't really know how to put it, because such feelings and thoughts were still quite distant from the Valkyrja and still had trouble with it. Eina could only say what she felt. She still tried to see the best in others, so she responded to what she felt, experienced and saw. She never tried to explain others' intentions into deeds and words in a different way, with ulterior intention. She didn't really want to say more about what happened on Weken as they were successful and won. And Eina didn't want her brother to suffer any disadvantage of what happened there.

["He was open for a long time, but now he has been closing himself for a long time, not talking about anything. He doesn't visit us, we don't talk anymore and he keeps secrets during a battle... that he'll cover us because he has some new "tricks". He submitted us to the darkest place and said he'll cover us, but he didn't tell us how, because it will be a surprise! Such friends who look at each other as a brother and sister do not behave like this, especially not in such a fortress where we were on Weken!"]

The Valkyrja voice was not angry right now, just bitter and sad. She was not afraid of herself, but she worried for her beloved crusader. The whole event, which lasted for years, had become peaky when Hei continued to take this in a similar way like before, and didn't care of her either. She didn't want to say it to Isla, but she finally did.

["But, if he doesn't trust us anymore, how do we trust in him? Or should I let Gei's life at risk because he doesn't want to tell us the important details?"] her voice was still bitter.

For a moment she looked at Hei, then shook her head.

["Please, forgive me!"] she told her, then she disappeared from the ballroom after a teleportation.

Last post.​
Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
VRi8rT4.png
Objective: Try to having fun.
Equipment: Elegant Attire | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Tags: Jayce Helms Jayce Helms | Pietro Demici Pietro Demici | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Waltz ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"Sometimes I wonder if we would just kill the three Avatars, would they stop or not. Would their priests continue to lie to the faithful? Or in a seemingly perfect war machine this event would cause internal conflict and fall apart?" she wondered.

Probably not, but deeply religious people, especially those who were brainwashed, were able to react very differently to such an extreme situation. Of course, Ingrid knew there was a chance that they would be even wilder and even more obsessed. But they also can give up because they have lost their faith. It was a gamble.

As for hope; she also agreed. The Eternal Empire was more of a dark grey, but not a completely dark side. They even needed hope. And they have always been too militaristic to allow revenge to command them. That didn't fit the picture. Not to mention it was the Sith method that the Empire despised. Rather, they trusted in their own effectiveness. And sometimes, of course, in hope.

"HPI always strives to make its independence unquestionable. It is enough to play on the confidence of investors and buyers once, the whole company can be ruined." she told him.

And HPI, a company hundreds of years old, has a great reputation and greater influence in the galaxy and its market. Ingrid couldn’t let the company’s reputation be tarnished. That would have given the Terraris Command a bad reputation as well. When they talked about Eina and Geiseric, Ingrid smiled.

"I completely agree. You also know, Cardinal, that I am not religious; of course, I accept Ashla's existence, but I don't consider her as a goddess, but even I start to think that she really was the reason why they found each other."

Finally, she saw her daughter disappear after talking to Isla, and Ingrid sighed a little tiredly.

"Cardinal, please remind me next time that if we have a social event, let's make it as easy as possible for Eina. Please forgive me, I'll see what happens to her." she said, there was a sincere concern in her voice.

If the cardinal didn’t mind, the Empress hurried after her daughter to see what the problem was.

Last post.​
YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom