Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erik's Studio [CLOSED]

[member="The Squirrely"]

A siggy, please :D

Text (The order that I want the text to be in is the same as how I have it following):

An Incredibly Witty Crix Some Inspirational
Comment Aigee Rubbish

I was thinking a greenish theme that gives off a vibe of being smart-alecky, if that makes sense, and using these two pictures of her:

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100920162420/swtor/nl/images/8/85/Hylo_Visz.jpg

http://www.jedipedia.net/w/images/3/35/Hylo_Visz_Blaster.jpg

If you want to look for better pics, my playby is Hylo Visz :)

[member="Crow"]

What do you think? If you'd like anything changed, just let me know! :)

Ghost%20Thief_zpsr1sm0gjv.jpg
Escape%20Artist_zpsvrrzoqdw.jpg

[member="Crix Aigee"]

I'll make the signature for you tomorrow! :)

[member="The Squirrely"]

Yo. Could you make a "Salvaged Mind" tag and a signature with Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters series on it with the quote "A mind unused is a mind wasted." on it?

Daren Silvari

D
[member="The Squirrely"]

Hey, Could you make a set for me out of this photo for me? As for the theme, perhaps a little dark, but still light? Kinda like conflicting if that makes sense?

And could you also make a rank tag labeled "Scion" I'm not too picky about the theme for this, but if it helps, it applies to the fact that Daren is the last member of his family alive?

150x600px as usual, using Ralph Fiennes from Schindler's List (none of him in uniform though!); a dark and broody tone, greys, whites.

The words "I am not a poetic man", with potential images (your choice) being:

5160686ad25d746035bbdd8ab5fc6be1.jpg

200_s.gif

tumblr_lf2c5kytxM1qe51qgo1_500.png

200_s.gif

It's entirely up to you though :D I look forward to seeing what you come up with, as ever. You're so great at doing these, Erik!

[member="Adiara Drelas"] | [member="Daren Silvari"] | [member="Eddie"] | [member="Crix Aigee"]

Here they are! I must say it was loads of fun to make them, although I struggled a bit with smart alecky theme as it's kind of not my usual style. If you'd like any changes to be made, just let me know.

Scion_zpsnpetfcgt.jpg
Salvaged%20Mind_zps872ujkyh.jpg

2_zpsgpqq3meh.jpg

10_zpsoarlptpj.jpg

11_zps5lnpdvvc.jpg

12_zps1uxbh6et.jpg

13_zpsqcwv0cat.jpg

Alex Raynor

A
Can I get avatar and signature please? Also I have 2 pictures for the avatar that I liked so I'll just post them and give the choice to you.

For avatar:

212_1josh_duhamel_4.jpg

or

1251226548_josh_duhamel_290x402.jpg

For signature:

tumblr_mr3e3pt7wG1sbw1gto1_500.jpg

for the background it can be a battleground, I couldn't find a good picture for it though.

And the text can be "To kill" with a white color and "or to be killed" with red color, and with the blood effect. :)

Thank you!

[member="The Squirrely"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom