Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erik's Studio [CLOSED]

[member="Hype Darkwater"]

Hope you like it. If not, let me know.

14_zpsxske0oha.jpg

Kolazi Notal

There is no light, nor dark, there is only the for

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Erik"]

Can I have a signature done please? No…it's not for Katelyn so don't worry!

--Signature--
Image(s):
. (Chris Pine)
OR
. http://img13.deviantart.net/4a02/i/2014/018/9/a/boba_fett___bounty_hunter_by_andyfairhurst-d5zp18g.jpg
OR
. (Boba Fett Art)
Background(s)
. Something that goes along with the theme.
Word(s)
. Ajax Raxis
Font(s):
. Aurebesh Font (or whatever you believe would look good)
Theme:
. Bounty Hunter
. Ruthless

Sorry if this is too broad, I'd like it if you'd decide on some things for the signature, like what you think would look nice. If not…well then I'll be happy to fill it in.

Liliane

L
[member="Katelyn Feanor"] | [member="Kolazi Notal"] | [member="Hype Darkwater"]

So sorry for the huge delay. Will get these done when I can. I can't make any promises cause apparently I don't always manage to keep them. :/

Liliane

L
[member="Kolazi Notal"]

Could you please send me the exact details of which image you want to be brighter and which one you want the blindfold on and everything to my PM, please?

[member="Hype Darkwater"]

I am going to send the requested graphics to your PM.

With that note, I am going to close my studio.

I feel like I am no longer able to give 100% at the graphics I do and it just hurts me so bad to see how I could do a much better job but I am not just able to do it.

I am also going to be really busy come next month, so i will have no time to do these things anymore, sadly.

It is a personal decision, one that I have completely decided on.

The current requests will be handled, but I will no longer take requests in this thread. However, if you are a faction who wants artwork or need something for an event or something other special, you are free to contact me. I may not accept all requests, but I will do what I can.

Thank you for understanding.

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]
Thank you so much! It's so cool and beautiful despite the simplicity of the background! As usual...you did an outstanding job

Also, it's sad seeing you close your studio for the time being...but hopefully with it closed, you won't be as stressed out. Also, remember...enjoy your Life and have Fun!! I see where you're coming from with closing the studio...so I wish you the best time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom