Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erik's Studio [CLOSED]

[member="Vond Greifen"]

What do you think? :) As always, in case you don't like it, you can ask for changes!

2_zpsg0wgucs5.jpg

Can I request a few signatures? I'll do them one at a time so as not to overwhelm you :)

Firstly, one for [member='Lucien Shorn']

Could you use any images of Boone from Lost? (Try not to snag any images of the same Actor in The Vampire Diaries, I don't want him at his Dad-stage just yet :p )

I'd like a gritty, Sith feel... With a more regal theme. He's supposed to become a Noble Gentleman type, though he's a little rough around the edges if that makes any sense? (A)

Blacks, Reds and Yellows should probably work well!

If you need specific images, yell at me :)

Oh and the size 150px (height) by 600px (width)

[member="The Squirrely"]

[member="Snowflake"]

This one was definitely the most difficult signature I've ever made. Mainly because regal theme is quite new to me and everything. I do have to say that Boone from Lost didn't work out in the best way, so I actually had to use Damon from the Vampire Diaries while trying to keep the same reckless and rough look. Mainly because Damon's a little bit more... majestic or so.

Hope you like it. If not, you may ask for changes! :)

3_zpsooxkrtar.jpg

[member="The Squirrely"]

I'm not sure if you can make this work or not, but could you perhaps make this into an avatar and signature? I'd like to change my character sheet picture to this as well, so I figured I should get a matching set to accompany it. This Image. Do you think you could do that for me?

[member="Akartin"]

Yeah, that can work. But please give me a theme for the signature, as well as the text you want it to have.

Also, what would you like your character sheet picture to be like? A square? A rectangular one (horizontally or vertically)?

I've tried this myself but I'm no good. From what I've seen, you could do a better job than I ever could.

Could I have a signature please with this [x] at the forefront the forefront and to the right and slightly transparent (just the face, please. And if you could change the white of his left eye to black and the pupils to purple as well as remove the words on the front of the book, I would appreciate it). And this [x] for the background, but slightly more transparent that the first image? To the left of the signature, could you include the words: "Oh, What A Winding Road Life Is, Filled With Unknown Braches And Destinations! But, What Are We Simple Beings To Do But Trudge Along And Gain Knowledge As We Go!?" then bellow "~Ydrin." in cursive and bold writing (as in, no transparency)?

Also, if possible, do you think you could add a slightly regal theme? I'm not sure how to exactly describe that, so I'm not sure what else I can write on the subject other than, it is okay if you find that you are unable to do so due to the lack of detail on my part. It was just an idea that literally just came to me. Maybe a black and red theme would work?

If there is anything here you would like me to change, just say so. And thank you in advance if you do accept this.

Also, I will admit that I have submitted a similar signature request to a different artist, but it seems like they haven't been on the site for over three weeks. If this does bother you, I will understand and will withdraw my request. I will understand.

[member="The Squirrely"]

[member="Ydrin"]

About the last paragraph of your post, I think that is OK and I will make your signature.

Now, one thing seems like there could be a slight problem. And that is the text. I've not yet tried it out in PS, but the text is rather long and you want it with no transparency whatsoever, as well as in bold, it will most likely overpower everything else in the signature.

So my question is, if I keep the whole text, may I decide on its effects, font and so on, so that I could find an optimal way to harmonize the pictures and the text?

EDIT: I tried it out as best as I could, but the text is really long and messes up the ratio of text and image.

That's what I cam up with. If you like it, you can keep it. If not, I would ask for a shorter text if that's possible. :)

5_zpsdpr2hq9x.jpg

[member="The Squirrely"]

While I do like it, I see what you mean about the whole thing not harmonising well.

I'll leave it up to your expertise on what you want to do with this, as I would like to keep all of the text.. I'm sure that whatever you will do will be perfect.

However, if you still have any issues, just say so and I'll shorten the text.

[member="Ydrin"]

Yeah, after giving my best at making it better, I have come to understand the text indeed is a bit too long and won't be quite readable if I try to add fancy effects to control the text to image ratio.

So if you could shorten it, I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

I can come up with two shortened versions, feel free to use which ever one you think fits/looks best.

1) "Life! It Is But A Winding Road Of Unknown Branches And Destinations! What Are We Simple Beings To Do But Wander Along!?"
2) "What An Unknown Road Life Is, One Of Unknowns! But Then, All We Can Do Is Gain Knowledge As We Walk!"

If both of these are still too long, I'll try and come up with something else.

Sorry for the hassle.

Also, do you think you would be okay to edit the black of his left eye slightly?

I love it!

However, one thing, and I'm sorry to be such a hassle (really, I am), but I find the text a bit to light to read. What do you think of moving the "LIFE!" to above the text, but smaller, while making the rest of the text black?

Again, I am so sorry to be a hassle. If you choose not to continue to work on this, I understand. I've probably taken up enough of your time on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom