Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erik's Studio [CLOSED]

Hiya,

Can I get a signature with this on the right and this on the left with this background and Mara Sedaya in a calligraphy font with a mystical elegant feel once you're less occupied with other requests? Well done on your other work, by the way.

[member="Haileigh Dheed"]

Hello,

I was wondering if I could perhaps make a request for a signature with this on the left. this on the right,and this as the background. The theme,or the feel I'm looking for is a Tusken Raider/Tatooine Desert feel to it. The text I would like is "Always Remember I am fear,always remember I am hunter!!" if you can fit it on there. and put my name in the bottem center in Aurebesh font.I would also like to request three rank tags. Clone Wars Veteran with a clone wars style background to it. A Tusken Raider also with a tusken style background as well. And the last one called Outlander.Style could be whatever. I love your artwork,and was wondering if you can pull this off.Please and Thank you!!

x4fddk.jpg

[member="Rylan Thatcher"]

Nope, sorry about that. I will get to that as soon as I can. :) My priorities so far have been people whom I haven't made their requested artwork yet over those who have asked changes. You will receive your changed avatar and signature as soon as possible. :)

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Haileigh Dheed"] I'm back again!! Also, sorry if the format or images are broken, I'm on mobile at the moment.

~~Avatar~~
Image(s):
. http://friendlyhairstyles.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/short-scene-haircuts-on-pinterest-pertaining-to-short-emo-girl-haircuts-550x706.jpg
Theme(s):
. Rebellious
OR
. Artistic-Tattoed
Do whichever theme you prefer as I wanna give you some choice for the avatars theme!

Get to this once you have the chance, don't wanna overwork you or stress you out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom