Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eriadu Invasion OP/Fringe OOC

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
[member="Ashin Varanin"]

As your two dominions of Eriadu finished within 10 minutes of each other, and both are now verified, an Invasion will be fought for the planet unless one side wishes to back down and let the other have control.

I await your decisions.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

There was a Fringe invasion before. During the time when Ayden was LP. It was retaliation for OP's failed attack on Kayri. That's been the only previous invasion of Eriadu so far though.

Ashin Varanin said:
Just saw this thread - I've gotten like fifty notifications in twenty minutes. Thanks for setting it up, [member="Valiens Nantaris"].
That's because you're to damn hilarious. The world needs more conversations between Sarge and Ashin. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard...

Drapeam Nyx said:
That's because you're to damn hilarious. The world needs more conversations between Sarge and Ashin. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard...
They get along quite well.

So well, in fact, they insult each other.

Probably has something to do with him shooting at her.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I'm immensely glad this invasion could be memorable. Sarge and I had a talk, and this rule appears to apply-

2. Both factions must have a minimum of 5 members per side. If either faction cannot meet this requirement within 72 hours of the beginning of the invasion, that faction forfeits.

Since the invasion started on the 8th, OP's had four writers post, only one of which - Sarge - has posted since the end of the truce and the declaration of invasion terms, two days ago. Sarge and I have decided that OP forfeits this one.

I'd like to toss out an invitation to OP for once the event dies down -- small-scale invasions for insignificant worlds/low stakes, maybe even for neutral worlds like the Primeval and Shadow Dynasty did the other day. Taking the stress out of invasions is sort of a project for both of our sides, and we'd like to see more people have fun with it, so we may try some things a little way down the road.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - since you're the one who stamped both dominions, mind making whatever note needs to be made in the event map update thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom