Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Cough Cough* Kezeroth grunted and held his chest. The pain was still there oddly and the new environment confused him greatly, Thinking he was being fooled once more by an illusion Kezeroth grabbed his face and folded his mask back so his face would show. Blinking several times he eyed those around him and only recognized one person that he was familiar with [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] the pink twi'lek. " Ah! Where am I?!" he said softly, for his mind was till in shock of the whole situation. The mental pain seemed to never end for him. Grabbing his head he groaned and looked around at everyone else with a gaze that was similar to a wild beast.

With a mild chuckle he said " Jedi..... Great... What have you done to me? What magic is this?!" he said demanding answers. Feeling a cloth on his wound he smirked and realized it belonged to [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. " Your actions will always elude me..."

[member="Alyesa Organa"]
[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Where: The Blood Waste > The Oasis...which for some reason is in the Blood Waste
Who: [member="Fable Merrill"]
What: Can we stop walking now?

Getting caught up in trying to keep herself moving was one very easy way for Fabula to block out the unholy agony of attempting to move with one severed tendon. Pain was a very real feature of her life, but so was refusal. She would not stop until she and Fable were at least safe, if not..."home?" Whatever home was. For Fabula's ravaged mind, home was a dusty field full of psychopaths with an infinite number of swords and an blinding need to kill everyone she came into contact with. Home was death, and carnage, and violence, an inescapable cycle of destruction and rebirth that had played on since before her mind retreated behind her Darkness.

Now she wasn't so sure. Fable was still slightly confusing to her. She remembered...a few things. Her memories of this life that didn't belong were fresh and clear, but they were so ill at odds with what she knew to be truth that she simply couldn't bring herself to accept them. Boxes that flew across the light-speckled darkness, crossing the infinite bridge between worlds. A pilgrim of blood who she had traveled with since she was alone. The cold green man and the fiery dark woman. Somewhere in there was home, or at least a home. It was a much more preferable home than the one that she knew here, so she chose to accept it.

When she could smell salt on the wind, water in the air, and the dry warmth of the green sun, Fabula idly wondered how far they had walked. Was this home? No, though she felt a serenity here that she had only known when she was there. This place was safe. They had managed to find some place safe. With that knowledge firmly in her weak and failing mind, Fabula gave in to her need to fall. She landed in the sand beneath her, her cheek pressed against something warm and dry, and for the first time since ages she could barely remember, she could truly rest.

Why was such a dark and damned creature in this place? Because the Force likes to throw a dog a bone sometimes.

[member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Rael sul B'an"] | [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Nodding to Alyessa's idea to drag him along the ground atop of the shield as a makeshift stretcher-sled, Sera began helping the girl with the task, however it seemed that almost as quickly as they had begun the Gen'dai awoke. His surprise was no longer a shock, as it had apparently been the same reaction everyone here had felt when they first woke in this purgatory, wherever it was they were.

"Relax, Kezeroth. We've done nothing to you. But I cannot honestly tell you where we are, or what sort of sorcery this is. What I can tell you is that we are all equally confused, as well as trapped here. I've never seen this place, and I fear that the Force plays no role here either. We are nothing more than average lifeforms, insignificant and small. But it seems that our fates are tied together once again, my towering friend."

Sera smirked, patting the Gen'dai on his side as she pointed toward the hut. "Are you well enough to stand? Or walk? We haven't gone inside yet. And we don't know what else is around us."

Nearby: [member="Sayl Bane"], [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"], [member="Mistress Malkite"]​
Bael gritted his teeth as her secured his torn sleeve around the gash on his arm. It had to be painfully tight to make the bleeding stop. He didn't have anything to sanitize it, however, so the bandage he made would have to do. He'd been wandering around this desolate canyon for a while now, looking for anyone else who might be here. He had a feeling that he hadn't been the only one to suddenly get torn from his life and thrown here.​
He continued to walk past the gnarled plants and the skeletons around him. Who else had been down here before him? How many of them were there? How did they meet their end? These questions continued to swim through his mind as he trudged further into the canyon.​
Someone. Surely there must be someone else here....​

[member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Rael sul B'an"] |

" Stand im afraid not, my Body is still regenerating from my fall, i am surprised im here honestly. The last place I was in was different... Darker... Stand yes the Gen'dai could but in honest truth he did not want to his mental was still unstable and he did not want to worry about too many actions. " In time I will be able to stand...." he grunted and held his head again. By being close to others he risked much and at the moment his mind was a battle ground fending off darker emotions and thoughts the threatened to take over.

" Just give me some space...." he growled.

[member="Razer Sin"] [member="Tora Mirkew"]

She stared at him for a few moments and looked over the waters as if thinking at what had caused her to be in this place. "No, i think it is you who requires my aid, not the other way around. So i ask of you and your friends, is it your lives you wish to be returned to you or is it this place you wish to remain for good. Because if it is the latter i will leave you here..." She lied, the ferrymen would never leave a soul of the living once they found them, but the problem was that if these souls did wish to remain she had not yet come across such a situation.

DG45

Devil of Dagobah
Lost in a strange world. Alone. No rifle. Shit had effectively hit the fan in every way it could for the sniper.

Dread Guard Unit Forty-Five hadn't been honestly keeping up with his place in the world, whatever happened, happened, as long as he was with his brothers. But now he wasn't with them, he was alone which was normally fine, but he had no orders, no task, and no weapons but his knives, all he could do was wander aimlessly about the strange world. He cursed himself for having not had his rifle in hand.

He wondered if [member="Book"] was here, he'd held them together for so long, it only seemed right that he would be. Sadly FoF had gone to absolute shit in this new environment so he'd powered off the system and rerouted what he could to the rest of his armor's internal systems. The shooter's trained eyes sweeped the landscape as he crept along the aptly named Blood Wastes, hoping to sight friendlies, but well prepared for the alternative.

The knife wasn't much, but he could do some damage to something.

[member="Kelghast"] [member="Pappy"]

The Ferrymen of the River said:
[member="Razer Sin"] [member="Tora Mirkew"]

She stared at him for a few moments and looked over the waters as if thinking at what had caused her to be in this place. "No, i think it is you who requires my aid, not the other way around. So i ask of you and your friends, is it your lives you wish to be returned to you or is it this place you wish to remain for good. Because if it is the latter i will leave you here..." She lied, the ferrymen would never leave a soul of the living once they found them, but the problem was that if these souls did wish to remain she had not yet come across such a situation.
EVENT

The Rift of Fate Opens

Location: Anywhere the Ferrymen Of The River Has Walked, or the Ferrymen himself.

Girlish giggling is heard as the souls of the damned begin wailing from the footsteps of the Ferrymen of the River. From within his cloak, the threads of the Fates entwine, forging a path upon the scape of the Netherworld.

Lives of those from the past, present and future echo his footsteps - the ground seethes with green fiery energy with each footprint the Ferrymen leaves.

His movements echo eternity - and as such, destined are those who follow to fall in the trap of Akala.
A5WjJS.png

OOC

This is a rift located on the path forged by the [member="The Ferrymen of the River"] and is connected to the planet Voss.

You enter it by making physical contact with any place the Ferrymen has walked or by touching the Ferrymen.

The Ferrymen can enter his own Rift, and he can enter/exit other Rifts. If he does, the Rift reverses - in the Galaxy, if one touches the Ferrymen or walked where he has walked, he/she is teleported to the Whisperstorm in the Netherworld.

FORCED CONDITIONAL UPON EXITING THE RIFT
(Your character experiences this as a side-effect)

You are made aware of all other Rifts and their locations both in the Galaxy and the Netherworld.

[member="Verz Horak"] [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Verz Horak"] [member="Ijaat Akun"]

Nyos was in a blood rage. He fought opponant after opponant, blade clanged against blade endlessly. He saw a group of individuals standing, unaffected by the rage that fueled the field behind them. He ran at them, cyber legs sending him screaming across the field.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!"

The. All at once, the chip in his brain fired an electrical pulse that stalled him out and made him tumble. Among them was a face Nyos had seen in his past. The female Mandalorian. Long ago on Mandalore when he'd been sent to defend it. Her armor stood out to him and his mechanical brain took over before his human brain killed her.

He slid to a heap of meat and metal a few feet away from the group

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"] [member="Corrin Tal'verda"] [member="Ciara Jevnaker"]

As Miles made his way further into the city, he witnessed a woman calling out (Ciara) looking for someone. Then looking for anyone. Further off his sensors were picking up youngling life signs. He could hear them a ways off. He emerged from the rubble towards the woman.

"You'll want to keep your voice down. The 'residents' here don't seem to favor guests. I'm Miles, who are you?"

He gestured to come to him, under an overgrown awning, out of sight.

[member="Besk"] [member="Token Waters"]

The individual who almost stepped on Marrik didn't startle him. He was too lost in the trance of this place. Too calm. Too calm. He snapped out of it for the moment as the new arrival awakened his sense of awareness.

"Excuse me, it seems as though I wasn't paying attention. Hello. Would you care to sit and join me?"

The cave had a hold on his mind. It was strong and he wasn't going to break away alone.

The Eternal Queen
Objective: Wake up

Currently, Feena was starting to tire of the current company. She was wandering away without even really realizing it. Dreams were funny like that. There one minute, gone the next. Honestly, if Feena could just change the scenery now though. She was getting so bored with the blood. It was just... gross. Unnecessary. Really! She thought she was better than this! Now, what could this symbolize? Perhaps her days as a battle medic? Working on the front lines, patching soldiers together with a spool of thread and a dirty needle? A few packets of bandages and Bacta? Her use of the Force and the sheer force of will?
The more she thought of it, the more the blood sickened her. She always hated thinking of those days. She often wandered the fields after the battles, looking for people clinging to life still, enemy or ally. It never mattered to her. Still didn't. She never did find anything living though. Just body parts and blood. She remembered the way the red would well up out of the ground under her boots. The ground had been so soaked in it.

She shivered, ignoring the fact that in dreams, nausea didn't usually happen. Just a dream. Soon she'd wake up in her office. Soon. She kept telling herself that, but no matter how many times she mumbled it under her breath as she stomped along the marshes, she wasn't entirely convinced anymore.

Feena was alone now, separating herself entirely from her former companions. Better off alone. That was the way of thing, or how they had once been. Truth was, Feena was always a bit of a loner, at least until [member="Keter"] came along. He was an odd one, her husband. Kind and cruel. Hot and cold. And always loyal. That was what she admired the most. No matter what he was put through, he was constant in everything when it came to her.

"If that isn't love, I don't know what is," she mumbled to herself as she walked. Force knew it took a lot to put up with her. The man had the patience of a saint. Up ahead, she spotted something way off in the distance, but through the haze of the damp mashes, she couldn't even begin to guess what it was.

Objective: Survive
Friends: Loud-Mouth, [member="Book"], [member="Pappy"]
Foes: Whatever gets caught in Kel's sights.

Distant howls of anguish echoed throughout the surreal landscape. Heavy breathing and the sound of heavy footfalls, gunfire resonated throughout the barren lands of blood and souls along with the growls of the damned. A cacophony of noises and battle, to put it short. Kelghast was in a hurry and there was a lot of nasty crud on his tail. Aiming down the sights of his MI309 Akk, he back-peddled and unleashed short bursts at the swarm of individuals chasing after him. the soft hiss of the blood puddles around him added for some not-so comforting white noise, but the environment was the least of his concerns right now. These things were ugly, and a spray of bolts to their faces might pretty them up a lot more.

"Uh... oh no, OH NO! There's no where to take cover, they're EVERYWHERE! SAVE MEEEEEE!"

"Just shut up and tell me if there's any Dreadguard nearby! I need support dammit!"

The gnashing of jaws trying to clamp at Kelghast were drawing nearer, but they weren't just trying to take a chunk out of him, something soft was being uttered beneath their ragged breathing.

"No Hope....."
Their bodies dropped into the puddles with grotesque splashes. The sounds of flesh and bone ripping apart after being blown away were sickening at best, but it's what a Dreadguard did best when under pressure. They fought until either they or the entire opposition went down. And it was looking like the latter was taking place. These things- people, whatever they were, seemed crazed. Almost like an occult of some sort. Just as the last couple of stragglers came toward Kelghast, he tapped the trigger twice to expend the last grouping of rounds in his clip. They fell back and choked on their own blood for a few seconds before falling completely silent.

"I think we're safe for now... but I don't want to stick around to see if more of these things show up. Any intel on what they are? Are they affected by something?"

"Nothing I can pick up... they're definitely humanoid though."

"You're a lot of help, you know that?"

"Aw thanks!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Poodoo head."

"Heh."

"Judging by the IFF readout, there appears to be another Dreadguard nearby. One DG-43 "Pappy"."

"I'll head that way then. Like I said earlier, I don't want to stick around. All that fighting probably got more attention that I want right now"

"Agreed."

Something good better come out of this. At least the presence of other Dreadguard was morale booster, just as long as Kelghast could stick it out and survive this hell that he seemed to be in. Something creeped in the back of his mind, though. Like someone familiar was trying to get his attention but he couldn't quite tell who or what. For now he shrugged it off and kept traversing the area, heading towards coordinates displayed on his HUD.

"You alright? You seem distracted."

"I'm fine. Just need to keep moving."

Loud-Mouth worried a bit, but nothing to fuss over at the moment. Survival was top priority.

[member="Book"] [member="Pappy"]

Falcon Rekali

F
Proximity: [member="Token Waters"] | [member="Seamus Valik"] | [member="Marrik Aloxum"]
Gear: Lightsaber, Lonesome Gun, a few daggers, etc.

He was about to tell the blonde, with some small measure of amusement, that he'd been just about to call his wife. That his children... well, he didn't know. They'd been playing one violent-sounding game or another (judging by their shouts and terminology) with their imaginations running full-bore. That was the last thing he remembered before he woke up here. He was about to ask where she was from, and any other number of questions just for the sake of conversation in this strange place when another made his presence known nearly under her foot, and started asking for her company. He hadn't even 'felt' this one. Come to think of it, he hadn't been 'feeling' anything.

"The more the merrier," he gruffed, looking to Marrik, "nice of you to join us."

He crossed his arms, looking to each of them.

"Well, since we might be here for..." then he laughed, just one note, "...well, no-one knows, it would seem. Alright, names. I'm Falcon."

[member="Raven Hayashi"]
[member="Shuduc Macar"]
[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]
[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Apoc"]
[member="Darth Metus"] and Co.

Solan looked back over his shoulders as he looked and saw to his surprise another Ruffer... were these things breeding like rabbits at this point, i mean come on. This is the fourth one Solan had met in a month... anyways. His hands gripped the Scythe more importantly when looking at Metus and his company. "We should head that way, it just feels right..." His scythe would be held and aimed in the southern direction, his secondary hand not even holding the weapon though the strain of holding the scythe without the force did appear to effect him alittle. "And Miss... hold onto someone so that you don't fall into a pool of blood... who it be is up to you..." Only now did he look at Raven. "What is your name."

Aeizori remianed still, and let go of [member="Solan Charr"]. She would then take a few steps back away from him, letting him address the newest member without her getting in the way. "Arf!" She would slightly bark, and then slowly moved back and forth, clearly she remains oblivious to the hellish world (If that wasn't pointed out).

[member="Raven Hayashi"]
[member="Shuduc Macar"]
[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Apoc"]
@Anyone who I forgot

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
"I am Raven" she stated, looking to the other Ruferalauin she smiled slightly on the inside, "All I want to do is get out" she said looking up at the green sun. She would do just about anything to get out.

She was going to argue with the (What seems) to be leader to head east instead, however before she opened she mouth she rethought. yeah, there's a reason he's the leader.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Shuduc Macar"]
[member="The Onyx"]
[member="Apoc"]
[member="Darth Metus"]
(I think that's everyone)

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
Where: The Oasis
Who: [member="Fabula Cavataio"]

"No, no. Nonono." Fable gushed all at once, crouching to wrap her arms stood her mother. Warrior down! Her knees and back groaned with the effort, and she would have killed for the ability to infuse a little more strength into them with the Force, but it was entirely gone from her in this place. This left her scarcely more powerful than any other woman her biological age, albeit more possessed of combat ability. As such, it took a colossal amount of effort to try and haul her mother to her feet - and when that failed, it was nearly all she could to to lean down and haul the supine warrior over her shoulders in a fireman carry. As Fabula had nearly exactly the same body mass as she did, it was a profound struggle for Fable to take even a couple steps - But failure was not an option. They were near a place of rest, but just barely inside the border. Not safe yet, and Fable could smell water in the air - a crisp, lovely thing compared to the infinite putrescence of boiling blood, corpses and mud. Foul things that they needed to clear from their wounds before infection settled in.

Fable trudged on, quickly nearing her limit, deeper into the oasis. Exotic birds and plants began springing into being around them, making the two battle-filthy women look like ancient, faded photographs of brown next to all that vibrant color and life. They'd really gone down the rabbit hole now.

When Fable finally found the water, she nearly wept with joy. A clear, beautiful pool of pristine water, practically begging them to rest awhile, to clean their wounds and recuperate. She half-collapsed, half set Fabula down at the water's edge, falling to her hands and knees. This was a safe place.

Everything was going to be okay.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

The comlink beeped once again, maybe someone got the message, she pushed the button to accept the message, and to her chance, this time she could understand it. The interferences were here and there, but they were not as before. Maybe they were moving? And the voice was really familiar... Very familiar. The thought of it made her heart beat faster. "C... Connor, is that you? Can you hear me now? This is Nima." Please hear me, she thought and repeated to herself.

And she was curious about the creature just left her open in this mysterious world. Maybe it was helping them? Well it was awfully nice for someone living in this world. "Is the creature there with you?" She asked whispering. You can't just say creature out loud, that would bring bad luck.

Allies: [member=Azrael]

The same landscape that he was walking through continued and continued as the Rally Master had his rangefinder at eye sight and was enhancing his sight with the device attached to his buy'ce. Just nothing. Only statues greeted his eyes and had his rangefinder looking like an antenna on his T-Visored helmet as he brought it back up to its usual position whenever it was not in use which was barely used except the many times when he performed short reconnaissance or a survey of a chart of land that was unfamiliar to him. Surveying nor reconnaissance would do no good for the Redneck and no doors would open to him to help him leave this hellhole or give him a clue of how and where to leave to the Galaxy that was very, very different compared to this. This canyon acted like a geometrical line that was infinite until a point would be place to stop its continual length. However, no point would be dotted in this canyon after the time he passed by just walking through the plains of the canyon. Oceans were infinite, but they had more description and texture to it than just a straight line that held nothing but desolation.

With each second passing by he grew desperate to leave the plains he was walking upon --- no, he wanted to leave this void that was worth none of his time or him. The Warrior had hope there was a way to escape from this place that the Manda knew it wasn't a place full of life and emotion. This was a place of despair and sorrow where it seemed like a place that gods would would punish souls had pass away due to judging their life and see that the deeds they had done were worthy enough to rest in peace or damned that even dead they would have no sleep and do what they were condemned to do. And the Mandalorian was not going to end up like those pitied souls being punished by their actions. Yes, he had done things in the past that some were recognizable and praised for while others were frowned and were just looked down upon. Maybe he and Azrael were here for possible purpose: reflection. And the Bounty Hunter had many things he could looked back on the past and try to condition himself into a better person. A lesson this probably was to have these two men to evaluate themselves and see if that would bring them one step closer to home. A possible hypothesis that was not the only one that could be think off.

Though, he would do that in another time and not here. He was nor going to rot and die in this forsaken world. His bones will not litter upon this plain of the canyon. No, he was going to rendezvous with his brother and see if their heads could solve this puzzle and maze to get back on Mandalore or on a planet that belonged to the Galaxy they lived in. But where was he? His HUD didn't show signs that he at the plains that created the chasm that formed the canyon. His tag indicated that he was on top of one of the canyon walls that when Vilaz looked at the height of it his face was one that appeared to be overwhelmed as he actually studied how big these walls were. Hundreds, if not a thousand or so meters was how big these walls and the hooded statues were. But he would not let this discourage him. Oh, no, a Mandalorian doesn't just simply give up for he or she would give everything that he had until he succeeded or died. And these famous Warriors engineered with whatever they had to survive and fight. A famous Mand'alor said that the Mando'ade didn't relied on weapons and that they could fight with their own hands. And technology or not Vilaz would innovate whatever he had and his surroundings to scale and conquer this wall.

"This sure ain't the Manda, vod," he agreed with the Mand'alor as he slung his crossbow over his shoulders and walked towards the wall. If this was the Manda they would be seeing fallen and dead Warriors such as Gilamar, Boba Fett, Jaster Mereel, and other fallen brothers and sisters that would welcome these two warriors on the other side of life. A right hand concealed by a crushgaunt grabbed hold of the side of the canyon wall with a firm grasp and did the same with his left foot. Right leg and left hand, right hand and left leg was the pattern as he was scaling this enormous wall. It would take a lot of time to reach the peak of the canyon, but his reward would be to join Azrael. As he ascended with each climb he took he then became careful to not fall down and harm his body. Some elements of physics didn't apply to this desolation, but gravity was active in here. With each climb he took he began to wish that he and the leader of the vode were back at Manda'yaim with the other Mandalorians.

"Vod, how much time it take you to climb this rock," the Rally Master asked to the Mand'alor. He would highly appreciate it if he was given some estimate of how long it would take the man to reach the top of the wall and see what view was waiting for him. While he was glad that he was leaving the infinite plains that he had been walking on he wanted a jetpack right now to save time for both him and the waiting Azrael so they could investigate and find clues of what was needed to be done to get out of this wasteland that no one wanted to inhabit or visit now. If there was a place in the Galaxy that he disliked and would never visit on he would surely choose that particular world rather than this one that seemed to be more like hell due to the climate, the geography, the astronomy if there was even one, and just everything that made this unknown world as it is. If this was truly Hell then he would take careful steps of where they would take him for they could bring him many consequences than the ones he would receive in the Galaxy for whatever decision and action he took and made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom