Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eternal Queen
The Queen has been sleeping at her desk. Again. Honestly. Why did she do this to herself? It always hurt when she woke up. Grumbling to herself, she raised her head, pushing a lock of curly black hair away from her face. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, several thoughts ran through her mind. The first one was 'I'm starting to really despise this new work load.'
The second was as she started rubbing her eyes with a big yawn, 'What noise. Was there a parade scheduled outside the palace that I was not made aware of?'
The third one was while she tried to push her chair out, only realizing that she was not sitting at her desk, and was instead spread out on the ground, 'How much did I have to drink last night anyway?'

The fourth was less of a thought and more of a sudden understanding.

'Oh. I'm not on Naboo anymore, am I?'

The sudden flicker of uncertainty filled Onyx's mind. No hope. No way of leaving this... this place... Wherever that was, it wasn't good, or real. Could it be real? Onyx couldn't make sense of anything at this point. Around him, millions of others were facing the same discomfort and confusion.

Looking around, he was lightheaded. He couldn't make sense of anything. Nothing he saw was something he could understand. The faces around him were all a daze. He slowly tried to stand and ended up clenching his fist as pain teared up through his spine, working all through his bones. He yelled out in pain and fell back onto his face. He looked up and once again tried to bring himself to stand.

After what seemed like forever, he finally stood up to face everything. The screaming filled his head and he grabbed it in pain. He suddenly felt something turn off inside him. He didn't know what was happening but it brought some serious pain to him, physically and mentally. He shook it off and stood, and finally pushed past it all. He started moving through this place, and through the sea of souls, trying to find someone who could help.

For some reason, he had a feeling they were all on their own...

SPIRE OF DESTINY

A tidal wave. A hurricane. Emotions of millions crashing through his mind, pounding his identity away, losing him in the flood of emotions. A cacophony of individuals trapped in one body. One that had been aged and battered before its time, scarred by lightsaber and blaster bolt, impacted by concussive forces, and had chunks of flesh torn away by a cannibal.

Deep within that storm, the consciousness of the individual known as Veino Garn shrank beneath the pressure. He tried to raise his mental barriers to block them all out.

Nothing. He tried to stretch out with the Force. Nothing. It was like being blind and flashed by a thunderbolt at the same time. First, he had to find himself. Steel his mind and close out those screaming around him beneath this hellish sky. Another wave of emotions. He curled up in a ball, clutching his hands over his ears, trying to make them stop.

It was no good. He wasn't hearing anything physical. It was all in his mind. He pushed at the voices, trying to shove them away with his mind. Oh, how much simpler this was with the Force. Had there ever been other empaths who were not Force sensitive? What had happened to them? Had they gone mad? Locked away in some stasis field somewhere?

NO.

That would not be his fate. He forced himself to his feet, tears streaking down his face, not even truly his, but everyone else's within this hellish place. Or, judging by the looks of it, Hell itself. Wonderful. He didn't even remember getting killed. His lightsaber was still there as was his travel pack with a spare pouch of durasteel spheres that weren't useful anymore. No wait. He had one of his blasters in his bag as well.

Veino staggered, waving at the air in front of him. The ground was dark and cracked, but a silver spire jutted from the ground in the distance. He ambled his way towards it, staggering like some drunk. Like Roth at least. Where was he anyways? Was he here as well? Or elsewhere? Only one way to find out.

The Hound

T
Screams, tears, laughing.

Madness​

It was all around him, yet...Something was wrong. He could not feel her touch, her gentle whisper. He was still among the souls of the lost. A vast expanse lay before him. Blood soaked his feet and the smell of death filled his nostrils. Still, so still he was.

But what could he do?

What was there left?
Isolda?
Isolda?
Isolda?
Where was his Chosen?

Rage engulfed him. A poor soul, crying for their husband would soon feel the wrath of the Hound. The blackened blade rose and slashed across her back.

More. More. More.

Kyla Foy

K
Ailyn had disappeared from the heavily protected planet from the Paecian Empire within her golden colored Beskar'gam she suddenly appeared in a whole new realm. It seemed like a field of war and nothing else. She was scared but not terrified, hearing the scream after she stood up, "What...? Where are you?" The child didn't really know what to do. She stood there with her arms extended in a light fist to be ready for whatever was coming to her.

Oasis
[member="Cira"]

A golden armored head rose, plate clinking as weight shifted. Beneath heavy boots fine sand crunched, a great spear held in one hand scraping its blade across the grains, creating a line in the sand. Beyond it, to every side, were arrayed the souls of people he could identify as good. Why? He could visibly see desert beyond, where it looked like the tormented belonged. They cried out in remorse and terror, while the people here seemed... content.

Confused.

But content.

It was hard to wake up angry when you were essentially in a resort. Beautiful. A few tears stained his face; the bushes and trees reminded him of home. Hand lifting he plucked an apple from a low hanging branch, raising it to his helmet to inspect. A few people gathered wary around him, a golden armored god with an inquisitive disposition. He was the only one who seemed entirely unperturbed by this, at least in the immediate area.

That calm was what brought people together.

"Welcome to Hell." He says, looking towards the sky as a chorus of pained voices clawed at his ears.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

"MOmmy... Mommy... W-Where..." Her voice would change suddenly, sounding a more.. darker tone. "I-Is this a Nightmare.. ..It.. feels like one.. ..Am I asleep..." She had stated, but holds onto her tighter. The poor girl was too afriad to move away from her mother.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
as Sanya woke up she rolled over to instantly be sick, the force felt like was ripped out of her. it made her feel ill, empty, broken nothing felt right. she looked up to see the big ball of green in the sky "is... is that the sun. where the hell am I" sanya's breathing became erratic "HELLO... HELLO... WHERE THE HELL AM I!" her voice was panicky.

she dropped down on her knees and rolled into a ball, tears flowing down her face. "I can her voices, but I can't feel there presence. ple...Please tell me this is a nightmare. make this go away." her body shivered as it was cold, or atleast it felt cold.

"somebody find me."

"please."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Ace"] [member="Serena Constatine"]

Alexandra picked up her daughter and looked around in the dark as she started to stumble through it with her eyes piercing as hard as they could. But it made no difference as she was still walking blindly for the most part. It would feel like hours, Ace sitting on her shoulder and her voice calling through until she heard crying of a baby. Of all things that got sent here a baby... she sighed and reached down to pick up the child, as well as looking off into the darkness too.

Kyla Foy

K
It might have only seemed for a short period of time as a bright light had appeared from a short distance as the young Ophelia woke up from the ground looking around the entire sky. She was able to hear, the screams. The thoughts she got are from Malachor V. "Uhm...Where am I?" She looked around but she wasn't able to find her Nexu, only the blaster she had within her treasure hunt. "ACE! MISTER VULPESEN! Where are you?" She had exclaimed through the area since she didn't seem to know any of the people around her. "Hmm...did the void holocron do this?" she wondered for a moment.

The sky continued to rumble with the odd screams of the dead and Vassara winced in terror. She could feel something was different here, not right. Before she had a very dull attunement to the force, helping her to perceive things as they were. Now she knew nothing. Nothing of this place, nothing of the land scape. Luckily she had her equipment. In a situation like this a spacer could become someone’s best friend.

Survival techniques were a powerful tool.

"What the hell are those...things?" Silas asked, shotgun sights roaming between ghoulish walkers. One slipped and stumbled into a pool of blood, its flesh boiling off it's bones immediately.

"I have no idea, but keep your distance. Those pools look hot."

"Looks like blood."

Vassara cokced her head, squinting into a nearby boiling pit.

"You're absolutely right, this really is hell then."

She reached back to her pack, un-slinging it and producing her datapad along with two spherical droids.

"Time to see what's in hell."

Kyla Foy

K
Serena got lifted up by a woman with white colored hair. The young energy vampire was hungry, but she could not feast on anyone since the force did not exist within this plain. The baby calmed down and hid within the woman her arms.

FIELD OF BLADES

Verz took stock of the area around him. It looked like a large open plain, filled with...were those bones? It looked like an ancient battlefield. He could see bones everywhere. Near the bones, were weapons. He could see anywhere from ancient spears and swords to modern blasters and slugthrowers.

The Mandalorian stood up fully. If he listened closely, he could hear the sounds of war nearby.

He kneeled down, picking up a powerful looking blaster. It reminded him of a Mandalorian heavy blaster, but it looked, almost sinister.

Whatever. He now had a weapon, and he could start finding people, if there was anybody around.

"Anybody there?"

[member="Arla Balor"]
@Anyone

The Blood Wastes

There wasn't a voice in the back of her head telling her to kill any more. She didn't need one. Killing had been all she had done for longer than most of the freshly-damned souls around her had lived. It was rote instinct. It was reflexive. She had to kill them. If she didn't, they would kill her. How many could she take down before they overwhelmed her? A dozen? A hundred? It wouldn't matter. They were all going to die. All of them.

Walking up to one of the poor fools whose only crime had been having the misfortune of landing next to her, she picked the still-addled man up by the throat, reared back her fist, and smashed his face. Again, and again, and again. She didn't stop until she had felt the satisfying crunch of his nose breaking beneath her assault. Next, disable his arms. She moved the confused and pained man into a kneeling position, throwing his face into the blood pool beneath both of them, then held his arm between her hands and brought her knee up in a kick...that was surprisingly more powerful than she'd remembered.

This body - it wasn't her body, after all - had been working out...

There was a sickening crunch as the man's arm snapped at the joint. Completely satisfied with her performance, the madwoman turned her yellow gaze on the world around her, looking for her next victim. All of them would have to die if she was going to live. And then they'd have to die again, and again. She was much stronger now than she had been for the last few years. She could kill them all now, and maybe she'd have peace.

Where were the swords? She would normally have grabbed a sword in order to begin fighting in earnest...but no one around her had swords, and she didn't have- Wait. She had something. Silver. Metal. Cylinder? There was a button on the leather-wrapped handle, and just as she pushed it, the air before her caught fire with orange light. Burning rain hissed and popped as it came into contact with the blade.

Lightsaber.

She could use this. It would be infinitely easier to defeat her millions of new opponents now.

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

I kept walking until I heard someone that wasn't screaming,crying, or dying. It sounded like a girl though the calling stopped and turned into a weeping noise. Maybe it was someone who lived here or at best another Jedi. I kept walking over the hill until I spotted the person who was crying. I slid down the hill mad of material that I had never seen before and yelled out "Hey you over there". It probably wasn't the smartest thing to say but it was a start.

Sin1

S
[member="The Onyx"]

Razer was at one moment in his club, next he was looking right at the man who had killed him. He took a step back, and looked around. "Where am I Onyx? What have you done?!" He questioned the man, he then noticed, he couldnt use the force. His lightsaber was on his side still though. He had tried snapping his fingers, no luck of fire came. "What is this!?"

Daella Feanor

D

Daella stayed close to her mother, not wanting to be in this nightmaresh realm, but none the less, she was taken here. She would try to remember what happened. She was just calmly being with her family, but then awoke here. Awoke? ...Thats odd, very odd. "M-Mommy... I-I'm scared... Z-Zana isn't helping either..."

The Blood Wastes

The sheer multitude of people made Onyx uncomfortable, it didn't help that he was stuck in a hellish place filled with screams of terror. Not to mention the pain that shivered through his body. How is that one minute he could be drinking and a bar and the next he is in this place? Well, he actually decided to ignore that question.

He kept moving through the crowds. The sky was hurting him, physically, due to it's sheer sense of evil. It was nuts to be hurt so bad and not have been in any combat. Just wake up on the floor and feel pain rush through you and never ending. Maybe this really was hell, and maybe Onyx was facing his eternity of pain for all that he did in his life.

Soon though he found himself deep in thought. He found himself walking and walking, not noticing where he was going. He snapped back to reality as he ran into someone familiar. "Razer?"

Razer couldn't be here. Razer was dead, he killed him, he remembered it. "You are dead." That is all he could bring himself to say. "I killed you." He looked down and closed his eyes, remembering the short battle and the instant moment of holding his head in the air. "You aren't real."

He moved backwards. Suddenly he looked around, realizing where he was. Large and open, people spread throughout. Pools of velvet blood boiling. If Razer was here, this was hell.

[member="Razer Sin"]

The amorphous creature pivoted towards the one familiar voice amongst a thousand wails, adopting a shape the man would better recognize. The armor fit better now, and the belt with his slugthrower wasn't quite as tight anymore. Xe adjusted the strap of xir rifle, the weapon hanging across xir back.

"Like hell," the vaguely male form responded, spawning a few more eyes to keep track of xir surroundings.

The livid firmament was shifting, writhing with more forms arriving every second. It would make him sick, if he hadn't left xir lunch — or was it dinner — on the odd ground when xe'd first landed.

"But I don't want to stay here. My head is killing me."

The statement, of course, was fraught with irony; xe had no head, on xir worse days. Oh, well. If the surroundings were anything to go by, this was the new low.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Sin1

S
[member="The Onyx"]

Razer looked around, and saw blood all over, he nearly threw up. "No, I am alive...or was I? My father...he said he brought me back...no...this..cant be.." He then threw up his lunch. (Going to church be back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom