Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIELD OF BLADES

As Zavzen made his way closer to [member="Nickolas Imura"] he started to take a look around where he was. The land was barren, cracked and heated. Blades were sticking out of the ground like grotesque gravestones. The sound of gears filled the air. Blood and smoke assaulted the nose. It truly looked like Hell.

Zavzen walked up to Nickolas, hand on Saviour's Hilt, "Any idea how we got here?" He asked.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Sanya's head darted up "Caleb?" she attempted to stand and fell back to her knees before trying again. as she finally stood Caleb came closer. "where are we? what is this?" her eyes where still teared up and he voice was more shaking than panicking.

before Caleb had chance to speak Sanya spun around and bent over to be sick again. this unnatural feeling was taking it's toll on Sanya.

[member="Caleb Brolen"]

Light flooded the area- but then again it didn't. The way the flames flickered, seeming to only spread a glow a few feet around her, reminded her far to much of a horror film. But it shined upon a few things. Enough to show some pieces of her surroundings.
Blood. More than just what she had spat out moments before. Gallons of it seemed to drench the ground. Only then did the Zorren realize that somehow only her boots were wet. Everything- oh, no, that was wrong. Her crimson hair was soaked thoroughly with... well... crimson liquid.
How interesting.
"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRHHHH!"
A scream cut through the air. And, quite suddenly, Nyx found herself running towards it. Was someone hurt? Oh Gods, she should be running the opposite direction! But it was in her blood to protect. And maybe, just maybe, this person knew where they were. The chance was to great to ignore. If only she knew who exactly she was heading towards...
Before she could even come close she found herself falling... SMACK! Her head thumped against something soft, her hands unable to stop herself. What?... The lighter had still been going. Somehow it managed to spark against whatever had tripped Nyx. The whole thing- now revealed to be a corpse of some sorts- burst into flames. Someone wearing robes had become a funeral pyre.
Nervously the Zorren grabbed her lighter (narrowly avoiding burning her hands) and examined the body. From what she could tell it was either a Jedi or a Sith. Some sort of bathrobe brigade sort of fellow. Her hypothesis was proven a moment later when she found a lightsaber but a few feet away. With a frown she snatched it up, clipped it to her belt, and wandered back into the darkness.
She still had to find the source of the scream.
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Kyla Foy

K
Ailyn was trying to localize her master. She didn't know where she was and the only thing she was able to hear from the people around her were either screams or some bickering about it being Hell. Why was she brought to hell though? She had no idea, she walked over towards the person closest to her, "Uhm this doesn't seem like Naboo, people are calling this hell.." She told the woman through the communicator of her helmet [member="Feena Mason"]

I curled up on Alexandra's shoulder and tried to comfort [member="Daella Feanor"] as best as I could, nuzzling into her cheek. I'm sorry miss. I wish we could talk. I wish you could understand me... Vulpesen, where were you? I can't do this alone. Please... I need something not this... this isolation. But I had to keep moving. Vulpesen here or not, I had to fight. I had to keep my pack safe. My family. They had to return, unharmed.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Allies: [member="Verz Horak"]

Arla had been walking trying to gather her bearings to figure out where she was and what she was doing then familiar armor appeared. Verz. She moved towards him, "Ver'ika" she called out.

She did not run the unknown around her she needed to be sure of each step and be calm. The talisman she wore that Naimes had given her seemed to help her with this, whether it was in her mind or something it actually did she never went anywhere without it.

He shook his head. "I killed you," he spoke again. He was baffled. He did kill him. He knew he did. He was just so confused that he couldn't find himself to say anything else. It must be fake. This place must be in his head, a bad dream maybe? Too real. Must be some sort of game, a illusion cast be someone... no... no illusionist is this powerful...

He was out of ideas. This must really be the afterlife-- hell. He stumbled back. He looked around once more and then back at Razer. "Where are we?"

[member="Razer Sin"]

Chaos.

Utter chaos.

All about the fallen Sith, a cacophany of pained voices cried out. Lost. Anguished. Terrified. Each screamed to the heavens for liberation. Each begged the powers that be for salvation. Not a single soul knew where they were...but Darth Metus knew a single truth: he was alone. For the first time since acknowledging the existence of the Force, the Sith Lord could not feel its presence. This certainly did not bode well, for now his greatest weapon was gone...and he was utterly lost.

Slowly, he rose to his feet and took a tentative look about his surroundings. This was certainly not any world that he been on before, but at least it acted like a typical planet. The gravity was normal, the air was breathable (albeit with a lingering taste of blood), and there was light. Green light. "What. The. Actual. Kark?!" he swore under his breath before making off in no direction in particular. The wailing masses were a sea of unknown faces, but perhaps he could find one that he recognized. Yes, that was a "solid" plan. Find "friends", find out how they got here, and find a way back.

Easier said than done.

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"]

Blood wastes

Her entire body hurt and she couldn’t open her eyes. Despite that, she clearly knew this wasn’t her room on Ossus. It appeared more like a dream… a nightmare. What happened? One moment she studied in the library and then everything went black and she was in this… place. Feeling as if she had taken a solid beating, the characteristic taste of blood in her mouth only confirming her body was not entirely alright, the Arkanian Jedi slowly stood up, letting out a moan as her legs refused to obey at first. Only after she stood firmly on her feet, the girl opened her eyes… and did not recognize this place. It resembled nothing she knew, but the piercing screams let her know it wasn’t a destination one would travel to voluntarily. Has she been kidnapped, along with hundreds, thousands of others? How? Why? Nothing made sense. When Elizie asked the Force, it did not answer. There was no Light…only blood. So much blood.

After a few stumbles, the Arkanian shook the dizziness from her head and swiftly checked her equipment. Strangely, the curved hilt of her lightsaber still hung on her belt. What was the meaning of kidnapping someone without taking away their weapons? What pleased her much more was the medpac right next to the lightsaber; somehow, she felt this would be needed much more than a weapon.

But she did not have time to think about it. There were people to be helped. Before moving out, the Padawan sat down, crossing her legs, and silently recited the Jedi Code for herself. The Force was not on the side of its humble servant, but the mere words coming from her lips gave Elizie the strength she needed to trust in the Force anyway. She had to move. Help in any way she could. The Force may have not been on her side right now, but that did not change the fact she was a Jedi, her duty to help those in need.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well this was not what she had expected, Matsu's eyes shot open as she laid there. Her body remaining in its area for a moment longer while she worked on relearning how to breath.... She rolled over and looked around taking it all in before she was getting up to her feet with the taste of copper in her mouth. "Where am..." She let it trail off and a fresh wash of nausia came over her for a moment while she tried to use the force.... Her muscles aching and she was glad Leori had worked so hard to heal them now. The pain was there but she could sooth it while biting her lower lip until she tasted blood in her mouth. Lightly walking with her equipment pack over her shoulder. Her belt and pockets for whatever she needed. "Water first and then figure it out."

Location 3: Field of Blades.

Once reaching [member="Laguz Vald"], he spoke of it being hell. and I understood why. Swords and weapons lay everywhere. Bodies and blood littered the ground. Seeing that people were around us, some were fighting and seemed to be for a long time, I drew my sword. Feeling nothing.... nothing. The sword was supposed to make me stronger in the dark side of the force, but I felt nothing. Looking around, I could see a man who had died long ago carrying a sword of his own. Walking closer and closer to the two of us.

"Vald, Keep my back clear of any long range. I'll take care of short."

Rushing forwards myself, I cut the man in half as he was barely alive anyways. he had been bleeding from wounds so deep that he was dead wither I killed him or not. However, I could hear someone ask me what was happening. Looking to see a blade from the Seven I knew, I sighed.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"], was an apprentice and one that I knew fairly well. We could work together.

"Alright, lets work as a team okay? We need to survive this if we want to get anywhere."

Taking a hold of the sword, I could hear the screams of a young kid. barely 15 rush me with a dagger. I extended my hand in a force push, but it did nothing. I looked at the boy surprised as he smiled running at me. Taking my own blade, I cut his arm off and then kicked him to the side.

"Kill all who you meet that you don't know."

[member="Elizie Adasca"] [member="Fabula Cavataio"] [member="Darth Metus"]

Vassara hurled the orbs up and they whirled to life. Repulsorshifts whined in the chaotic din of crying voices and she gritted her teeth, trying to keep the madness out of her mind. Green eyes lit up on the front of each droid and they blinked three times, signalling alll systems a go. Vassar silently pumped her fist.

"Looks like we're in business Silas, recon droids are still up."

"Good lets find the quickest way out of here."

Silas had dug out his own poncho and handed Vassara one as she tapped away frantically at her wrist mounted datapad. She slipped it on and now protected from the full effect of the bloodrain they sat back to back. Silas kept an eye on the horizon and Vassara split focus between the datapad and her shotgun as she watched her sector of fire.

The Scanner Droids moved out, zooming across the landscape and scanning as they went. Minute by minute she began to receive a complete map of the area, complete with geographic features and topographical overlays. Then they came upon two unfamiliar subjects. One a woman destroying what seemed to random creatures and people.

Another a white clad figure heavily robed. And yet another a slender looking woman, with some sort of jedish garb...

Where: The Blood Wastes
Who: [member="Drapeam Nyx"], [member="Vassara Raxis"], whoever else
What: Still killing people.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRHHHH!"

Another lamb to the slaughter. A lightsaber had been just what she needed in order to tip the tide of this war. The flame-colored blade of solid light tore through the bodies of the damned around her like a laser knife through just about anything. She could leave a wake of destruction a mile wide with this. Breaking bones was simple, but now she could simply tear her enemies to pieces. A proper sword was what she craved. A lightsaber was beyond her wildest expectations.

The she-devil approached another potential threat, this time a woman holding one child in her arms and nothing in the other. She hadn't seen a child in centuries. It looked more like a mishapen monster to her, and thus it was a threat. It had to be destroyed. She brought her weapon around in a wild swing, cutting the two of them into twice as many burning pieces. They fell into the blood, and she continued her path of wanton slaughter.

Soon she could rest. They would be dead now. She could finally rest.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ace Torrevaso"] [member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Ophelia"] @Serena Constatine

Alexandra sighed as she looked now around again and saw someone that inspired a bit more calmness in the pit of her stomach. "OPHELIA." She called out to the girl, her hands either holding the small child or the hand of her daughter, ace comforting Daella best he could. It would take her but a moment for her to reach the blue haired aing tii. "Ophelia, where is vulps, do you have any idea where any one is..." She looked around and stared, one more person she recognized shinning through the darkness that made her sigh. With a shout she tried to be heard over the voices as she called for Matsu's attention. "MATSU, OVER HERE." Meanwhile she tried to keep the baby calm and block out the sound, Daella's hand in hers.

Rawnie had a thing for tackling people. Terrified as he was, the young boy could not help but feel a little annoyed when the stupid snow angel charged him. He stumbled back as the substantially smaller child barreled into him, making him shift back a step or two.

"Hey Rawnie." He replied as casually as he could manage. "I think I shouldn't have shot that monster."

He ran a hand through his sister's hair to calm the girl. He the heir to the greatest clan on Mandalore, the lords of the North! He couldn't fall apart here. Rawnie needed him.

He took a short look around the ruined city, and scowled.

"Do you have a gun Rawnie?"

[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Kyla Foy

K

She wanted to walk over towards [member="Feena Mason"] , but then a bit further behind her, she was able to identify her master by his mask. She pushed away a civilian and pushed through the other people, "Sorry, miss.." She told Feena to go further and further, only hearing more screams. She seemed to do her best to ignore all the shouting around the place. She had a bucket load of fear within her residing at the moment, but was able to somehow hold her own. When she got close, she came to the thoughts, that Hell might've booby traps and she raised her hand up with her flame launcher pointed to her master, "Are you my master?" She had asked [member="Darth Metus"]. Her eyes through her mask looking very serious! She continued on to look and through the device she whispered, "We got to run..."

As I got closer I noticed it was [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] another padawan to Maria though I have never spoken to her. I responded to her question with "I'm not sure but it seems to be a disconnected...maybe I can.." I put my fingers to the temple of my scull and tried to use telepathy or farsight but nothing. I then tried to use the force on a rock like pile but again no dice. I looked back and said "We can't use the force here...what kind of place is this". I had no idea but what I did know was that we weren't the only ones in this nightmare.

[member="Arla Balor"]
@Anyone

Field of Blades

"Arl'ika is that you?!"

Verz started moving towards his friend and love. At first he was slow, his body sore and in pain. But the thought of Arla being here helped steady his steps. He let the rifle he had picked up point at the ground. The sounds of battle echoed. Thoughts that were not his tickled the back of his thoughts, urging him to find someone to fight.

He pushed the thoughts aside, not knowing what they were or where they were from.

The Eternal Queen
A little armored thing approached the Queen as she was calmly trying to collect herself. She blinked, bending down to meet the little creature face to helmet.

"...Huh. Really? Hell. Of course. Silly me," She smiled, looking around, "You're a curious little thing to appear in my dream, aren't you?"

Hell. That was a word for it, she supposed. Not the first time Feena found herself in a bizarrely realistic dream. She knew she should be quite scared, but none of it was real, of course. She'd wake up in her office when her assistant woke her up, complaining to her about some deadline. That was fine. She'd worry more about it in the morning. Or afternoon. What time was it anyway?

Before she could get a solid answer out of the little dream child, she had run off. Well, wasn't that just the way of things?

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"]

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Ace Torrevaso"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Daella noticed that Ace was here, so she went to move up, going to tale the small puppy, and hold him in her arms. She desperately needed something to help keep her mind off of this hellish nightmare. "...Come here... L-Let Ala-..Daella pet and hold you... ..I-Its gonna be okay.." Her voice had changed to a more calming tone, then resumed her normal frightened one. "Its gonna be okay..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom