Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Envoy from Hapes

As per this map update: Here

I am the Senator of Hapes and roleplay the current NPC Queen of the Hapes Consortium.

The One Sith now have jurisdiction over Hapes. This will be an interesting switch for the Hapans, but should give the Hapes Consortium Faction an interesting storyline to push forward to.

I'll be discussing with the One Sith Faction admins how we can proceed, but my hope is to perhaps push towards a non invasive and retain the sovereignty of the Hapes Consortium much like with the Queen of Kuat with her planet.

[member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Sage Bane"]

Khallesh said:
[member="Sage Bane"]

Not yet, but they will be when we're done.

I have some Alpha red put aside just for you.

[member="Sage Bane"]

Yes.

[member="Isamu Baelor"] [member="Mullarus"]

I'm easy. I'm currently talking with the Hapes consortium minor faction members as well. I want to get them involved.

I know [member="Darth Carach"] is the Voice of that Sector, so that will likely come into play to.

Either way, Persephone rather ensure Hapes Consortium is left as beautiful as it is now... and its sovereignty.

Even if it is under Imperial rule.. we do offer a lovely treasury. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom